Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
My two cents on Kinect and Move EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
My two cents on Kinect and Move EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
My two cents on Kinect and Move EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
My two cents on Kinect and Move EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
My two cents on Kinect and Move EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
My two cents on Kinect and Move EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
My two cents on Kinect and Move EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
My two cents on Kinect and Move EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
My two cents on Kinect and Move EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
My two cents on Kinect and Move EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

My two cents on Kinect and Move

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazedGamer
Admin
CrazedGamer

My two cents on Kinect and Move Empty
PostSubject: My two cents on Kinect and Move   My two cents on Kinect and Move EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:24 pm

PS3 Move is rather expensive. It doesn't even come with a game. Best Buy had to make a bundle for it meaning they made a deal with Sony. So this means it costs 50 dollars for the first remote (the Wiimote), 30 dollars for the second remote (the nunchuck), and 50 dollars for the game that comes with the eye. 130 dollars total right there! Dear lord I have money but I even I don't feel the need to buy wasteful expensive crap. I'll just chip in an extra 70 dollars and get an entire system with it.

No there is nothing different between the Move and the Wii. The Wii came out with a Motion Plus attachment making the Wiimote the same as PS3's Moves... well other way around. Basically PS3 has just ripped off the Wii and instead of putting the motion plus thing they put a giant ass ball on top of the damn remote. Fail.

Now for the Kinect which is 150 dollars I think it is not expensive at all! Don't get me wrong but this is REALLY cheap! Voice and face recognition technology? Controller-less free?! Can support all 4 ppl on one bar?! Are you fucking kidding me? I thought they were gonna charge 300 for that damn thing but 150??? Shit that thing is sold!

Now don't think I hate Sony. I really don't. I just feel they have gotten retarded recently and are in a losing battle. I loved PS2 and PS1. I had my PS2 and Xbox but not a Gamecube cause that was a fail system. Now I have a Wii and a 360 because PS3 fails. It's just a damn Blu-Ray player.
Back to top Go down
MrsYoruichi
MrsYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: My two cents on Kinect and Move   My two cents on Kinect and Move EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:10 am

Ya exactly what I've been thinking about the move. Did not know Kinect was gonna be 150 that is a hella sweet deal tbh for all the functionality there. Why do people say the Gamecube is a fail system though? I mean it is all opinion of course, Just curious why people think that.
Back to top Go down
Zext
Noobie
Zext

PostSubject: Re: My two cents on Kinect and Move   My two cents on Kinect and Move EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:01 pm

MrsYoruichi wrote:
Ya exactly what I've been thinking about the move. Did not know Kinect was gonna be 150 that is a hella sweet deal tbh for all the functionality there. Why do people say the Gamecube is a fail system though? I mean it is all opinion of course, Just curious why people think that.

The library of games it has wasn't too big...

Man, imo, ever since the ps3 sony has gone on an ego trip pricing everything high because they think it's gonna sell that way...

:/ Yet, i think wii beat both of them... e_e trolled so hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My two cents on Kinect and Move   My two cents on Kinect and Move Empty

Back to top Go down

My two cents on Kinect and Move
Page 1 of 1