Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Spice and Wolf EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Spice and Wolf EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Spice and Wolf EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Spice and Wolf EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Spice and Wolf EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Spice and Wolf EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Spice and Wolf EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Spice and Wolf EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Spice and Wolf EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Spice and Wolf EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Spice and Wolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazedGamer
Admin
CrazedGamer

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:56 pm

"Spice and Wolf's story revolves around Kraft Lawrence, a twenty-five-year-old traveling merchant who peddles various goods from town to town to make a living in a stylized historical setting with European influences. His main goal in life is to gather enough money to start his own shop, and he already has been traveling for seven years while gaining experience in the trade. One night when stopped at the town of Pasloe, he finds in his wagon a pagan wolf-deity girl named Holo who is over 600 years old. She appears to be a fifteen-year-old girl, except for a wolf's tail and ears. She introduces herself as the town's goddess of harvest, who has kept it blessed with good harvests of wheat for many years. Despite having the responsibility to watch over the town, she wants to go back to her homeland in the north called Yoitsu; she believes the people have already forsaken her and that she has kept her promise to maintain the good harvests. Holo wants also to travel to see how the world has changed while she has remained in one place for years. She manages to bargain her way out of the village by making a deal with Lawrence to take her with him. As they travel, her wisdom helps increase his profits, but at the same time, her true nature draws unwanted attention from the church. Throughout the series, the two slowly fall in love."

This is one of my favorite love animes. I always hated lovey dovey animes but recently I been watchin some and some have been REALLY great. This is defiantly one of them at least I think so. Follows the Light Novel pretty well. Give it a watch.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by CrazedGamer on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MilesLupine
Recruit
MilesLupine

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Spice and Wolf is my current favorite series. I am following it across all 3 forms. Currently in the middle of watching season 2. I have read the two light novels that have been printed in English and I have read vol 1 of the manga and vol 2 preordered. My current desktop background is Spice and Wolf related. I really hope there will be a season 3 for the anime.
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:55 pm

links arent loading for me
wel the first one isnt
Back to top Go down
MilesLupine
Recruit
MilesLupine

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:36 pm

You can watch season 1 (subbed or dubbed) on Funimation's website for free, it just has adds.
Season 2 (subbed), I have to watch on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spice and Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf   Spice and Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Spice and Wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Promenade :: Other :: Anime-
Jump to: