Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
List of NPC's and what they like (for trust) EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
List of NPC's and what they like (for trust) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
List of NPC's and what they like (for trust) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
List of NPC's and what they like (for trust) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
List of NPC's and what they like (for trust) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
List of NPC's and what they like (for trust) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
List of NPC's and what they like (for trust) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
List of NPC's and what they like (for trust) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
List of NPC's and what they like (for trust) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
List of NPC's and what they like (for trust) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

List of NPC's and what they like (for trust)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tri3EDGE
Tri3EDGE

List of NPC's and what they like (for trust) Empty
PostSubject: List of NPC's and what they like (for trust)   List of NPC's and what they like (for trust) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:53 pm

http://blog.naver.com/june3999/150046506859
UPDATE: I changed the direct translation back to korean to make things easier.

NOTE: SOME ITEMS ARE ONLY RECEIVABLE AFTER A CERTAIN LEVEL OF TRUST IS FORMED.

Item Key:

Green = Any level of trust (to get item)
Orange = 2nd level of trust or below (to get item)
Yellow = Highest level of trust (to get item)

Get: Garlic (굵은 마늘), Mushroom (영양 버섯), Black Acorn (검정 도토리), Ginseng (산삼), God's chair(신의 인장).

ELVENGUARD

Danjin
------------------------
Give: Potion (상태이상 회복 포션).

Get: Natural Cheese (천연치즈), Tulip (청명한 튤립), Rose (빛나는 장미), Fragrant Fungus (향 곰팡이).
Give: Rusty iron scraps (녹슨 철 조각), Worn Leather (낡은 가죽), Weathered Bone Fragments (풍화된 뼈 조각), Raw Hardener (최하급 경화제), Minor Curb?(최하급 연석). (Later at level 2 and 3 he only accepts Worn Leather (level 2 AND 3) and "patch").

Get: Mushroom (영양 버섯), Fragrant Fungus (향 곰팡이), Thick Meat (두툼한 고기), Bird Fangs? (맹수의 송곳니), Stork's Wings (황새의 날개).

HENDON MYRE

Grandis
---------------------------
Give: Cube fragments (큐브 조각), Potion (상태이상 회복 포션), Fortune coin (포츈코인).

Get: Enchanted pearl (마력 깃든 진주), Mushroom (영양버섯), Painted coral pieces (오색 산호 조각), White carrot (하얀 당근), God's chair(신의 인장).

Get: Garlic (굵은 마늘), Rose (빛나는 장미), Black Acorn (검정 도토리), Whalebone (고래 수염), Stork's Wings (황새의 날개).

Get: Thick meat (두툼한 고기), Fragrant Fungus (향 곰팡이), Beast's Horn (괴수의 뿔), "Unknown suspect...?" (수상한 알), Turtle shells (바다거북 껍질).
Back to top Go down

List of NPC's and what they like (for trust)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Promenade :: Dungeon and Fighter :: Promenade-
Jump to: