Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maribo
Maribo

NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game Empty
PostSubject: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svVqrx7U2Sk

another doujin game that plays like SOTN

here in the vid is a optional boss

also... this game is not PG-13

not for children.

Edited cuz Squeez made a more kick ass vid

Last edited by Maribo on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:50 pm

considering sotn was my favorite game...
where can i get ahold of this?
do you need to pay for it? is it free?

although the gameplay did look fun, it also looked slow and glitchy, im hoping thats due to the recorder he was using
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Squeezit wrote:
considering sotn was my favorite game...
where can i get ahold of this?
do you need to pay for it? is it free?

although the gameplay did look fun, it also looked slow and glitchy, im hoping thats due to the recorder he was using

its free
http://page.freett.com/mickmanx/NS/

its the second one i think
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:00 pm

damn, its not in english?
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:04 pm

i have a english version cant remember where i got it
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:06 pm

hmm, guess i'll try google Mad

google was of no help, i dont suppose you still have the english installation?

it looks really fun, but until i find a way to fix it to work with a controller i wont be bothering with it
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:35 am

http://rapidshare.com/files/377194057/NSphere.zip.html

here is my version of the game so you dont have to look everywhere for it
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:24 am

her version works better than the one on the site ;o

so i really enjoy this game but im about to beat it.
i read something about a sequel and a 3rd game but im not sure if they were talking about this.
are there anymore games like this? preferably with a gothic setting?
my friend mentioned "bunny must die" but its a happy go lucky game, i prefer darker themes.

the sex can or cannot be there i dont care either way, but the gameplay of this game is particularly fun
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Squeezit wrote:
her version works better than the one on the site ;o

so i really enjoy this game but im about to beat it.
i read something about a sequel and a 3rd game but im not sure if they were talking about this.
are there anymore games like this? preferably with a gothic setting?
my friend mentioned "bunny must die" but its a happy go lucky game, i prefer darker themes.

the sex can or cannot be there i dont care either way, but the gameplay of this game is particularly fun

Damn your already about to beat the game?
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:29 pm

yeah i beat it this morning, it was a good game.
i got 2 different endings.
couldnt figure out how to get anymore...probably could if i spent more time on it.
but shit that was really fun, and magic is more useful than you think Razz

oh and i tried out the new version. it wont let me bring over my save data, however it has some more endings, different looking bosses, more enemies, not sure if it has anything else exciting.
oh and theres a list of new sex stuff you can do, but i wasnt particularly worried about that

Last edited by Squeezit on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm

lol theres only 2 ending, good and bad depending on whether or not you let her stay pure or corrupt her
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:31 pm

ah, i read online that there were several endings. 1 is you can never harm a human, another ending is to get corrupted, then pure more than 10 times
though that might be the updated version
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Squeezit wrote:
yeah i beat it this morning, it was a good game.
i got 2 different endings.
couldnt figure out how to get anymore...probably could if i spent more time on it.
but shit that was really fun, and magic is more useful than you think Razz

oh and i tried out the new version. it wont let me bring over my save data, however it has some more endings, different looking bosses, more enemies, not sure if it has anything else exciting.
oh and theres a list of new sex stuff you can do, but i wasnt particularly worried about that

new version?
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Squeezit wrote:

link?
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:08 pm

uhh, you gave me the link,

and its version 105, not 1.05 sorry
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Squeezit wrote:
uhh, you gave me the link,

and its version 105, not 1.05 sorry

isnt that the laggy one?
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:45 pm

no, i tried it with a wired controller and it works fine.
it just doesnt like my wireless xbox 360 controller for some wierd reason. never had a problem on any other game with them before
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Squeezit wrote:
no, i tried it with a wired controller and it works fine.
it just doesnt like my wireless xbox 360 controller for some wierd reason. never had a problem on any other game with them before

cool i downloaded it, to bad my save file doesnt work for it, oh well ,startign over FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:49 pm

yeah, i couldnt get my save working either. im sure theres a way to get it to work, but im too lazy to figure it out right now, although its worth doing over just cause of different bosses...
i wish i had saved an extra save file right before doppleganger Relm, she was the funnest fight in that game
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Squeezit wrote:
yeah, i couldnt get my save working either. im sure theres a way to get it to work, but im too lazy to figure it out right now, although its worth doing over just cause of different bosses...
i wish i had saved an extra save file right before doppleganger Relm, she was the funnest fight in that game

did they update her Ai in the new version cuz int 093 she follows a strict pattern tha tca nbe abused so easily
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:52 pm

i only fought her twice, so i didnt have time to figure out her pattern.
and i have no idea, i havent played the new version, i only played the beginning and made it to one boss.
on the version you gave me, i got 93% of the items, and then beat it and got the good ending.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Squeezit wrote:
i only fought her twice, so i didnt have time to figure out her pattern.
and i have no idea, i havent played the new version, i only played the beginning and made it to one boss.
on the version you gave me, i got 93% of the items, and then beat it and got the good ending.

aww i hope she's much more of a challange in the new version

in the old one she launches a asura like wave then dashes while firing dark magic at you followed by slamming the ground
that sends out a fire wave, she then charges for a omega crus then repeats the process, did she do tha tin the new version?
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:24 am

like i said i haven't played the new version, i only played your version Razz

if only it didnt have all the sex in it, they could definitely upload and sell this game to xbox live, and i'd play it all over again
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

mah doppleganger fight Very Happy
you should switch your youtube post on the first page with mine, i think i did better ;o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svVqrx7U2Sk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game   NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game Empty

Back to top Go down

NightmareSphere: a castlevania SOTN tribute game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next