Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Treb
Noobie
Treb

Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders Empty
PostSubject: Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders   Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Anyone else pre-order SCII for the beta key? lol
I've been playin it for a good.. Two days now, and I gotta say, the game is pretty well put together so far!

My biggest beef with it so far tho, is that none of the zerg attacks have sound effects that feel like there's actually an "impact" happening. Instead of how the old sounds were, which made sure you knew a fight was going on when they started going at it, you now find yourself wondering if maybe a mouse is nibbling on a piece of wood somewhere when a battle begins, lol.
Back to top Go down
J0RG3xX
Noobie
J0RG3xX

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders   Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Lol as i said im BAD on RTS so im gonna pass on this one.
Back to top Go down
dcdfvr
dcdfvr

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders   Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:38 pm

pre-ordered already just waiting on ma game...now to find the receipt
Back to top Go down
KIROV_reporting
KIROV_reporting

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders   Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:13 pm

well, im a protoss user, so im very happy Smile
they got rid of lurkers!!!
and im lovin the immortals, so good
the thing is, their anti-air capabilities suck unless u deliberately prepare for it
Back to top Go down
http://blog.naver.com/kirov139
KIROV_reporting
KIROV_reporting

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders   Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:16 pm

no lurkers
un-balanced protoss
marines produced like zerglings

very good [Y]
Back to top Go down
http://blog.naver.com/kirov139
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders   Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders Empty

Back to top Go down

Starcraft 2 Beta now comes with gamestop pre-orders
Page 1 of 1