Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints

Go down 
+5
DXDemon
Sherlok
sp0909
DragonKingEx
bayareaboss
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bayareaboss
bayareaboss

So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints Empty
PostSubject: So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints   So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:29 pm

This is what my ticket original stated:

Ok so you guys told me that my appeal was denied,what is the process to get my account back? How long am i blocked for and what did i do to deserve this? Like what specific rule did i break? Also i still haven't received a full refund from you guys. Now if im given a refund i would expect all my money to be transferred into to my bank account immediately. As of now only $5 has been transferred back into my account. Now i would gladly give the money back to get my account back. If i dont receive my full refund i will seek legal actions. I've never hacked bought or sold gold, please give me a reason why i was blocked? and for how long the block is? and if there is anything i can do to rectify this?
Occurence:
Attachment:

Their Response:

Solution
Solved:
(5/17/2010 5:37 PM PDT) This ticket is being closed as a duplicate. You have been asked before not to submit additional tickets regarding this matter. The information you requested has already been given to you and further appeals will not be honored.

Any further tickets on this subject will be closed without being answered and action may be taken on all your accounts up to and including the removal of the ability to access the ticketing system.

I know that you would like to see evidence or be provided a detailed explanation as to why your account has been banned. However, the evidence that we have gathered is proprietary information and cannot be disclosed. Therefore, we will not discuss the exact nature of your specific incident.

Please understand that we, here at Nexon America, take threats very seriously. We apologize but because you have alluded to pursuing legal action against this company we will no longer be able to assist you through the ticketing system. If you choose to pursue legal action please have your attorney contact our legal department.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

GM Nimei
Nexon America, Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.

what do you think i should do?
Back to top Go down
DragonKingEx
DragonKingEx

PostSubject: Re: So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints   So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Sue they ass off to the point they can't keep the company open.
Back to top Go down
bayareaboss
bayareaboss

PostSubject: Re: So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints   So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:56 pm

theres alot of factors comes to taking pl to court, find a layer who thinks i can win he case and make him money i'tll be pro bono, if not then i will have to pay for one
Back to top Go down
sp0909
sp0909

PostSubject: Re: So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints   So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:41 am

LOL!

Nexon's God damn Afraid,

Quote :
Please understand that we, here at Nexon America, take threats very seriously. We apologize but because you have alluded to pursuing legal action against this company we will no longer be able to assist you through the ticketing system. If you choose to pursue legal action please have your attorney contact our legal department.

Thats hilarious,Omg im laughing so hard right now AT NEXON not you

Fucking nexon,for all i care they can burn in hell,Seriously,all they've done with dfo was screw it up

I say go for it
Drive that company into the ground
Make sure it never fucking sees the dawn of light
And if it does,Then your there to Stomp him down the fucking tunnel again,

Sue there asses,
Back to top Go down
Sherlok
Sherlok

PostSubject: Re: So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints   So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:04 am

sp0909 wrote:
LOL!

Nexon's God damn Afraid,

Thats hilarious,Omg im laughing so hard right now AT NEXON not you

Fucking nexon,for all i care they can burn in hell,Seriously,all they've done with dfo was screw it up

I say go for it
Drive that company into the ground
Make sure it never fucking sees the dawn of light
And if it does,Then your there to Stomp him down the fucking tunnel again,

Sue there asses,

No, I'm afraid you are wrong
If you go to any company and threaten legal action they pretty much tell you they are going to cease contact with you
It's not because they're afraid, its just what companies do
I got screwed on a guarantee at best buy once and threatened legal repercussion and the manager just said he was required not to talk to me anymore after i brought it up

Honestly too, if it's only 100$, it wouldn't be in your best interest to seek legal action
the lawyers, time and gas you would spend driving to court is gonna end up costing a helluva lot more

To be honest, it sounds like you're completely screwed. Unless getting your account back is worth that much to you, it doesn't sound like there is a lot you can do. As magical as it sounds, you aren't going to be able to take down an entire business from a banned account and missing 95$. It just doesn't happen

You sir, hath been boned
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints   So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:17 am

get an account from kirov and have fun
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints   So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:57 am

bayareaboss wrote:
theres alot of factors comes to taking pl to court, find a layer who thinks i can win he case and make him money i'tll be pro bono, if not then i will have to pay for one
this is true.
for example if you get hurt on the job, walmart is supposed to pay you until you can come back to the job.
they dont. Lawyers wont take them to court over this either because walmart is too big of a company.

a company i worked for owes me just over 2,000$
and a lawyer wont take them to court because they claimed bankruptcy <_<

and nexons not afraid, they just know that most threats they receive wont be successful as most of them are just threats.so if you refrain from talking to them the chances of you actually taking htem to court are very unlikely. and if you DO take them to court, they wont lose any money over it because they wont even need a lawyer, they would give you your money/your account back, and be done with it. then you'd lose money and they'd probably just ban you again.
on a different case however, if you can get several people together who also have been wrongfully banned, or just banned in general and not repaid, you guys can teamup and take this company to court. it will be easier on all of your expenses and your success rate is higher.

so IMO, get more people together then take them to court
Back to top Go down
bayareaboss
bayareaboss

PostSubject: Re: So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints   So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:59 am

never really wanted to take them to court just wanted to throw that in there to see what there response was going to be not really worth my time to take them to court
Back to top Go down
Randomselect
Randomselect

PostSubject: Re: So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints   So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Notice how there was no mention of the missing money anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tri3EDGE
Tri3EDGE

PostSubject: Re: So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints   So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:43 pm

bayareaboss wrote:
never really wanted to take them to court just wanted to throw that in there to see what there response was going to be not really worth my time to take them to court

well seeing as these days, people sue for the shitttiest things (i.e. you falling into a hole because a billboard is too distracting). And because of that, it now costs a ton more than what it is actually worth to sue people. If you sued Nexon and lost you would be in the hole for quite some time, if you won, the money you would win is really counterbalanced by the amount spent on an attorney, ect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints   So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:09 am

Do it like everyone else who is able does, hack the hell out of the system.
Back to top Go down
Jojo286
Noobie
Jojo286

PostSubject: Re: So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints   So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:12 pm

this threads over a year old
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints   So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints Empty

Back to top Go down

So this is how nexon deals with customer complaints
Page 1 of 1