Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoliceTK
SoliceTK

He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. Empty
PostSubject: He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked.   He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:39 am

I felt bad trying to explain it to the guy too, like I was takin the bait of a bad joke. Turns out he really didn't know ANYTHING about it ;-;

Level 15 Slayer in basic channel.

Anyone even run into a situation like this one? Normally I'd keep it to myself but I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked.   He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:07 pm

i did have to explain it numerous times at the beginning of OB.
but that is pretty much it
Back to top Go down
twistedhands
Noobie
twistedhands

PostSubject: Re: He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked.   He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:41 pm

when me and my friend started playing back in October, he apparently didnt notice the whole Armor Mastery thing on his char when he started.

so he had his lowbie mage decked out in chainmail. I had to explain to him how it worked.
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked.   He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:43 pm

ya....those were the days
i even had a wm saying that plate is better for him defense wise
kudos to him
Back to top Go down
twistedhands
Noobie
twistedhands

PostSubject: Re: He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked.   He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:13 pm

also remembering not knowing where the hell to get a bent titanium armlet, so i had to look it up.

Had a tell a few people recently where to get one.
Back to top Go down
SoliceTK
SoliceTK

PostSubject: Re: He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked.   He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:27 pm

So I see yall had to deal with worse things, I'm glad I got to help someone, cuz in all honesty everyone else that showed up was gettin free wins off me. I was trying to get Alberts done early before the 6:00 FP reset, big mistake.

I was a level 15 slayer too at the time, and players 25 and up kept coming to the room. I need to learn how to PvP better, but I guess I have trouble getting my uppers in.
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked.   He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:12 pm

now you are just as pro as everyone else
Back to top Go down
SoliceTK
SoliceTK

PostSubject: Re: He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked.   He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:26 am

DXDemon wrote:
now you are just as pro as everyone else

Lol I wish, It's my fault tho, I only PvP for Albert's quests. I just thought I was better than that ya kno? I know what I need to do from reading, but I just ain't got the actual playtime in yet.
Back to top Go down
KIROV_reporting
KIROV_reporting

PostSubject: Re: He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked.   He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 am

i saw a nen wearing light armor up to lvl 30...
i told her otherwise
Back to top Go down
http://blog.naver.com/kirov139
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked.   He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:16 pm

twistedhands wrote:
also remembering not knowing where the hell to get a bent titanium armlet, so i had to look it up.

Had a tell a few people recently where to get one.
i found this on google xD
Back to top Go down
SoliceTK
SoliceTK

PostSubject: Re: He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked.   He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:27 pm

Squeezit wrote:

i found this on google xD

Hey >_>

That one wasn't so obvious, I had to ask a few players about it too my first time around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked.   He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked. Empty

Back to top Go down

He didn't know what a cancel was or how it worked.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Promenade :: Other :: Random-
Jump to: