Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
GOD HATES NERDS EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
GOD HATES NERDS EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
GOD HATES NERDS EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
GOD HATES NERDS EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
GOD HATES NERDS EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
GOD HATES NERDS EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
GOD HATES NERDS EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
GOD HATES NERDS EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
GOD HATES NERDS EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
GOD HATES NERDS EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

GOD HATES NERDS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinglestan
Jinglestan

GOD HATES NERDS Empty
PostSubject: GOD HATES NERDS   GOD HATES NERDS EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:08 am

Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

GOD HATES NERDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD HATES NERDS   GOD HATES NERDS EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:06 am

Quote :

Subject: God does not love Crusaders

Before I begin the reasonings behind why i believe you are all on your descent to Hell, let me first show you my sources~
http://nerdbastards.com/2010/07/12/westboro-baptist-to-protest-at-comic-con/
this website is the 2nd time i have seen something from you. A friend showed me this.
now then, on the site i have supplied you with, you'll notice underneath where it says "God hates Nerds" it says Rom 9:13

Now let me go ahead and quote the bible here
Romans 9:13 (King James Version)

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

God loving Jacob and hating Esau has nothing to do with the human emotions of love and hate. It has everything to do with God choosing one man and his descendants and rejecting another man and his descendants.

Personally i disagree with that verse in the Bible, but if God truely exists, then my opinions do not matter. However, nowhere in that verse does it suggest that god feels human emotions for something as silly as "Hate"

The Bible suggests "fags" are going to hell, I understand (and disagree) with that. The Bible does not suggest that Popstars are going to hell, it does not suggest Fans of anime, manga, video games, what have you are going to hell. You fools think these people worship false profits? These people ENJOY listening to these people and their music, they enjoy reading comics, they dress up for FUN, and humor. I personally think its a silly thing to do, but i would never deny a man his fun.

You damn fools would start the Crusades all over again, killing everyone who doesnt agree with you, and whos knees aren't raw with blood from praying all day, REGARDLESS of their personal beliefs.

Humans are a walking sin. Your attempts do nothing but spur hatred towards you, and laughter. We mock you people. Your not going to heaven, do you think God would accept anyone who would willingly and intentionally call people names, and make Gods decisions for them.
you need to first understand and study each individual verse of the bible, When you have done that, and corrected your wrongs, perhaps then God may accept you in Heaven.

I am personally Agnostic, before you fool Overly Reacting Religious people immediately jump on me and tell me I am going to Hell for being Atheist.
1. I am not Atheist.
2. I understand that According to the bible I am going to Hell for not having pure non-stop faith and praying daily. I'm sorry but that just does not follow my belief's.
I believe in the theory of Evolution, I pray there is a God and an afterlife, I pray that I am wrong, however I do not believe I am.

Do not try and convert me, your efforts will be wasted, just like your efforts are wasted putting up pickets at any social gathering you guys continue to go to. However, considering how many of your organizations I've come across, a good portion of you people are either Trolls, or fakes who are intentionally stealing money from their supporters.

Damn fools, I will see you in Hell.
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

GOD HATES NERDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD HATES NERDS   GOD HATES NERDS EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:07 am

that last message i posted I actually sent into them.
I've come across these guys twice now and I think what they're doing is an Insult to whatever God may or may not exist.
Back to top Go down
Jinglestan
Jinglestan

GOD HATES NERDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD HATES NERDS   GOD HATES NERDS EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:23 pm

intelligent Squeez is intelligent o-0
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

GOD HATES NERDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD HATES NERDS   GOD HATES NERDS EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:38 pm

o-o

uhh ty lulz
Back to top Go down
DragonKingEx
DragonKingEx

GOD HATES NERDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD HATES NERDS   GOD HATES NERDS EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:58 pm

OWNED lol. Wait not even own..... they were PWNED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

GOD HATES NERDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD HATES NERDS   GOD HATES NERDS EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:19 pm

I should mention when i was younger due to my shitty upbringing i studied the bible due to my immature hopes that God would swoop down and save me from the abuse i was growing up in. So this is why an Agnostic person knows a lot about religion Razz
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

GOD HATES NERDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD HATES NERDS   GOD HATES NERDS EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:22 pm

If they do e-mail me back, I will post it here.
expect an Ignorant response that picks and chooses what they read of my email, and pretends other parts weren't written. I always go through this when i talk to walls- I mean Catholics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GOD HATES NERDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD HATES NERDS   GOD HATES NERDS Empty

Back to top Go down

GOD HATES NERDS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Promenade :: Other :: Random-
Jump to: