Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Letter for that special someone... EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Letter for that special someone... EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Letter for that special someone... EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Letter for that special someone... EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Letter for that special someone... EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Letter for that special someone... EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Letter for that special someone... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Letter for that special someone... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Letter for that special someone... EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Letter for that special someone... EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Letter for that special someone...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RawrTynne
RawrTynne

Letter for that special someone... Empty
PostSubject: Letter for that special someone...   Letter for that special someone... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:10 am

This magnificent woman who I was in a deep relation with; recently closed a special portion of our lives. She was a goddess among my dreams and aspirations. Even if she wasn't as intelligent or beautiful as society deems fit; to me she was as beautiful and wise as any goddess or scholar. She had the personality that would leave you breathless not due to extreme beauty but because she was so funny you wouldn't be able to breath due to the laughter. If given the chance I would have made her mine. Even if I feared speaking my mind, she gave me the courage to do so. Endlessly I would try to please her; or at least speak to her even for a moment; her acknowledgment of me was enough to get me through the toughest of days and most unforgiving of nights.

This Woman; regardless of stature, looks or intellect, was and is my rapture; in my eyes she was my Venus.

Although that part of our lives is over; I still exalt her. As I recollect my thoughts I begin to think that this may be getting a bit detestable. A heavy hearted former love who understood the reasons yet deny the presence of this fact.

Ah but I guess the heart lives on; forever to endure the hardships of relationships.

This former petitioner longs for his lost flame. As the days go on he tries to forget; but this causes him to hunger. But he has control over his being thus allowing him to continue his life as it should be with the small glimmer of hope that this flame will once again; ignite...
Back to top Go down
DragonKingEx
DragonKingEx

PostSubject: Re: Letter for that special someone...   Letter for that special someone... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:38 am

Man i almost shed a tear. and thats saying something.. good work my friend.
Back to top Go down
MrsYoruichi
MrsYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Letter for that special someone...   Letter for that special someone... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:22 am

Man your posts are definately worth reading. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nensense
Noobie
Nensense

PostSubject: Re: Letter for that special someone...   Letter for that special someone... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:44 pm

You're 18 bro. You'll get over it if it doesn't work out. Trust me, I've been there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter for that special someone...   Letter for that special someone... Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter for that special someone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Promenade :: Other :: Story Corner-
Jump to: