Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
No I am Not! EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
No I am Not! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
No I am Not! EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
No I am Not! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
No I am Not! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
No I am Not! EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
No I am Not! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
No I am Not! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
No I am Not! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
No I am Not! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

No I am Not!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RawrTynne
RawrTynne

No I am Not! Empty
PostSubject: No I am Not!   No I am Not! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:20 pm

I hate it when someone says "You sure you're alright?"If i abruptly walk away or leave a conversation of course im not fucking alright! its frustrating being misunderstood to the point where no one can tell whether or not something is amiss! If its that difficult to tell then don't bother asking, especially if you ask if i wanted to join then ignore me the whole time.

Damn straight Im a fucking wall flower as it turns out. Just there in the background no amount of times of saying "I love you" will make anything right if you don't mean it, fuck no one means half the shit they say nowadays!

God dammit I am fucking stress and wait why did I say God? hah using a different belief to express my distaste wtf am I a zealot?

Stress, illness, Anger, fuck this shit...
Back to top Go down
Nensense
Noobie
Nensense

No I am Not! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No I am Not!   No I am Not! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:48 am

Tynne. Shut the fuck up. Go outside and cheer the hell up. If you don't want people to ask if you're alright, stop sulking around with your head hanging and a pathetic defeated look on your face while you act all pissy.

You know what message that sends to people when you act that way? You wanna know the natural human reaction to seeing someone acting emo as fuck? To ask if you're fucking alright you fucking crybaby. Grow some fucking balls, stop torturing yourself by constantly surrounding yourself with things or people that get you down, and move on.

Jesus Christ, you're like a fucking teenage girl. Use your damn brain you retard.
Back to top Go down
RawrTynne
RawrTynne

No I am Not! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No I am Not!   No I am Not! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:29 am

Lol you dont seem to notice the delay between my posts man, There are times when im outside hell thats every fucking day man. You keep talking about growing some balls and stomping yo nuts, dude you have a ball fetish we get it so shut up with that shit already.

Yes I get upset, writing (in this case typing) that stuff out makes me feel a lot better, if you have a problem with it then tough shit. You can just post your OWN story like "Why i reply to Tynnes posts: Inside Nens Ball obsession". So stop trying to ride my ass about my emotions, stop assuming that i never go outside and stop thinking about dem nuts!

Oh and FYI Im only inside because its either hot as hell outside or to the point where i believe my nuts might have a chance to freeze right off. Thats arizona for you the bipolar bitch with a nut obsession similar to Nen.
Back to top Go down
sp0909
sp0909

No I am Not! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No I am Not!   No I am Not! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Try alberta faggot Surprised

+30/C in the Summer

-40/C in the winter....or in american terms

+86/F in the summer

-40/F in the winter
Back to top Go down
Nensense
Noobie
Nensense

No I am Not! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No I am Not!   No I am Not! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:54 pm

RawrTynne wrote:
Lol you dont seem to notice the delay between my posts man, There are times when im outside hell thats every fucking day man. You keep talking about growing some balls and stomping yo nuts, dude you have a ball fetish we get it so shut up with that shit already.

Yes I get upset, writing (in this case typing) that stuff out makes me feel a lot better, if you have a problem with it then tough shit. You can just post your OWN story like "Why i reply to Tynnes posts: Inside Nens Ball obsession". So stop trying to ride my ass about my emotions, stop assuming that i never go outside and stop thinking about dem nuts!

Oh and FYI Im only inside because its either hot as hell outside or to the point where i believe my nuts might have a chance to freeze right off. Thats arizona for you the bipolar bitch with a nut obsession similar to Nen.

Ohhhh look at you! Completely ignoring my message and dissecting my reply in defense because I hurt your feelings by calling you an emo little twit. You can do that all you want, but you need to change that childish attitude of yours before you start doing this so often that even your rl friends are gonna get tired of it and tell you to go cry more.
Back to top Go down
RawrTynne
RawrTynne

No I am Not! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No I am Not!   No I am Not! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:04 am

*points to title* Am not and will not..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No I am Not! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No I am Not!   No I am Not! Empty

Back to top Go down

No I am Not!