Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Greeting EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Greeting EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Greeting EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Greeting EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Greeting EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Greeting EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Greeting EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Greeting EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Greeting EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Greeting EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Greeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightach
Noobie
Lightach

Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Greeting   Greeting EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Upon a clearing i stood looking north toward a building. "Finally im here" i said softly. My journey had taken months but I had finally found the place I was looking for, Promenade. There was plenty of rumors going around about it, but I had decided to see for myself, what all the 'hype' was about. I had moved closer until he saw a man in the distance siting underneath a tree.

He was clothed in all white with black markings, he had long black hair and had a silver bamboo hat on. The man also had curiously a black bandanna covering his eyes, I kept staring at him confused why he would be wearing such a thing. "How long you going to stare at me kid?" the man spoke to no one in particular. I gasped surprised the man could tell i was there considering the fact that he was indeed blind.

I don't answer, instead i back away slowly and turn to run. But before i can even turn 2 men had showed up and one of them had 2 swords on my neck, while the other had a long thin sword poking my back. The man with two swords was clothed in blue and had a blue mask on as well he had white hair i look at his swords and notice they are glowing. There also was a black symbol symbol on the mans shirt and it read Dragon. I never got a chance to look at the man who was behind me but I felt power like no other coming from him.

I also felt fear for the first time in a long time i felt fear. True fear for my life, Fear that told me that coming to Promenade was the biggest and stupidest mistake i have ever made in my life. "I believe he asked you a question." the man with the Dragon symbol on his shirt said. "Dragon, Sherlok, Don't kill the poor boy. He's Obviously lost." The blind man said. "So tell me boy- What are you doing here." I quickly turn my head in the brief pause in his sentence to notice that he had appeared beside me. Staying perfectly still i try to answer but the fear of the two beings in front and behind me grips my throat and i am unable to speak. The man draws his sword. "You must have a heard time hearing huh? Well Perhaps this will ...'persuade' you.

Last edited by Lightach on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightach
Noobie
Lightach

Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting   Greeting EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:47 am

The blind man held his sword ready and spoke. "Il ask you one more time What are you doing here?" Dragons swords press against my neck harder and my neck turned red, while the man named Sherlok pressed his katana against my back with such power that i was sure it was drawing blood. Panic flooded my face as i was sure i was going to die. But i wasnt going to go out like a bitch. I quickly slide one hand over my sword, and slide the other hand over my holster.

My mind goes back to the days where i used to be ridiculed for trying to juggle more than one mastery. Hearing people laugh at me as i helplessly try to use a gun in one hand a sword in another. Going to my home every night with scars and blood stains all over me. But then again i didnt have a home i lived in an alley, all alone. Which brings me back the present moment the reason why i came to Promenade (or Prom for short). It was a dare people had said that there would be a reward, and i nothing to gain and nothing to lose. I had also heard rumors of people coming from Prom to help out us regular dungeon fighters. Like the legendary HavenChild. I had always looked up to him, and ever since i heard that he was from Prom i knew i had to find it.

Then my memories of those days stop when i realize that blood was coming from my neck, because Dragon was pressing to hard on it. I grab my gun in one hand and the sword in the other and try to helplessly shoot and flail my way out of this situation. Only to have my gun and my blade chopped to little pieces.

Yung stepped back and looked at me, blind though he was he spoke quietly, " Tell me your name." Knowing i was going to die here i did as he asked, even though my voice was shaky from the power emanating from these people around me. "L-Lightach." I manage to say after a moment. "Lightach eh?" Yung mused. " What a strange name. Tell me Lightach How old are you?" "Im 16 sir..." All of a sudden Dragon and Yung laugh, after a while Dragon speaks first, "Sir!? Hah Yung is only 3 years older than you! Heh, You dont look like your 16. However im impressed that you actually had the balls to try to defend yourself against superior opponents. Anyway Whats your reason for coming to Prom?"

I was still shaking because they still had their weapons trained on me. Dragon seemed to notice my fear and he sheathes his weapons along with Sherlok and Yung. "Heh i guess it would be hard for you to speak with our swords on ya huh? Now if you dont mind could you tell us?" I relax a bit and answer him, "S-Sir I came because there was a reward for finding Promenade, plus I had hoped i would get stronger on the way, but...it dosent seem as if i did." Suddenly i lower my head and get on my knees " Please sirs dont kill me i- i promise not to tell anyone about what i found here!"

Sherlok groaned and kicked me, then he pulled me up to my feet. "Don't Call me sir your making me feel old." I blinked and looked at him "Ah well then what would you prefer me to call you?" Sherlok thought for a moment and then answered, "Well my name is Sherlok, but i suppose you can call me what everyone else calls me." He paused. "Sherlok, or Sher for short." He chuckled a bit then looked down at me.

I was expecting him to speak but instead Yung spoke. "Light you are in dire need of training...What mastery are you? Wait don't answer that...The waves tell me your an aspiring...Desperado and Viper With your guns. And you want to Master all slayer Masteries?" I nod then i realize that he is blind and try to speak, but before i can he laughs. "Just because im 'supposedly' blind dosent mean i can see you. Well If you want to learn about guns We cant teach you, and by We i mean Me Sher and Dragon. However i think Crazed Jingle and maybe Smw can teach you. But if you want to learn Slayer Masteries You must always start with Asura and mastering the waves, It makes the others much easier."

He suddenly turns and says, "Tri come here." And the moment the words have left his mouth and young boy no older than i appears, bows and then says" Sup Yung?" Yung Points to me and says "Meet your new Training partner." Tri walks over to me and looks me up and down. Then turns back to Yung, "He looks weak as hell." Yung smirked and took off his eye sash, revealing one red and one blue eye. I stand astonished, since i thought if you became an Asura you could never regain your sight, but here is this man standing before me whose obviously an Asura with his eyesight.

Yung looks at me and muses, " Heh you do look pretty weak but i suppose we can change that IF its okay with Dragon." Dragon smiles and says" Hell, why not lets give the boy a chance." My mouth dropped open here i was, for the first time in my life actually recieveing traning, And not just any training but training from some of the most powerfull people in the world. Then Dragon speaks once more "However your going to be expected to follow orders and to display diligence and to do everything we ask. No matter how tough it is. So Think your up for it kid?" I quickly answer, "Yes I will do everything in my power to learn from you all!" I bow.

Then a young woman spoke and said "Well If hes going to stay here hes going to need to take a shower right now." They all laughed and Tri spoke first. "Jingle you got that right." Jingle looked at me and then moved closer and put her hand on my head."...How long have you been traveling?" I look at her," 3 months" She then asks "...You havent eaten in weeks have you?" I look down, "...only wild berries that i find" She smiles and says, "Dont worry we'll Take care of you here, C'mon lemme show you to the shower, and afterwards il show you to the dining hall. And one more thing Welcome to Prom."
Back to top Go down
Lightach
Noobie
Lightach

Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting   Greeting EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:09 pm

After i had taken a shower and Tri had given me some of his old clothes to use until i cleaned mine, Jingle led me to the dining hall and told me to eat as much as i wanted. 10 minutes later i had ate my fill (which was surprisingly a lot for my size)she led me to the bed chamber. "Your bed is that one over there next to the wall." She told me. I look over to the wall and see a very well kept twin size bed with clean sheets and a blue bed spread.

"Your training begins tomorrow i suggest you rest up because its going to be a very Difficult day for you." I nod and sit down on the bed. "Good Night Light" She says softly. "Good Night Master Jingle." I respond back. "Ugh dont call me master just call me Jingle." I nod and she smiles and closes the door. After 5 minutes of laying there musing to myself i hear a rush of sound and realize that its just Tri coming back from one of his missions.

He looks at me and smirks" What did i scare you or something?" I look at him and smile "Naw just startled me, wasn't expecting it." He sits down on the bed next to mine, " Well after Yung and Sherlok finish training you, You'll Always be expecting it but at the same time you wont. Its... Weird. Anyway names Tri as you Probably heard...Im 16 You?" "Im Lightach, Light for short And im 16 as well. So how did you get to Prom?" He looks at the floor and quietly says" Id rather not go into that right now. Anywa-."

He gets Cut off by a sudden burst of yelling that makes us both jump.We look at each other and get up, and quietly creep out the room. Downstairs we hear more yelling, and silently move toward it, then he stops and glares at me" Dont you know how to creep?" he whispers sharply. I shake my head, and he sighs and says" Walk on the heel of your foot to your toe, sounds weird but thats how you creep." I try it briefly and found out that i make much less noise. He smiles, "Nice work cmon lets get closer." I nod and we both creep forward toward the stairs more and get on our knees to see underneath the the railing of the stairs to see Dragon, Sherlok, Jingle and 2 others Standing before one person.

The person who they were talking to looked incredibly...Flamboyant was putting it lightly...Way to lightly. As if Tri was reading my mind he opens his mouth to speak but instead another girl speaks behind us,"They're arguing at SP, and what are you guys doing up, AND who the hell are you?" The last question was asked with a tint of sarcasm. I look back at the girl and my mouth opens, i was taken aback by her extreme beauty and grace. I try to speak but all that came out was.." I uh ar uhm ye ..." She rolls her eyes and Tri softly laughs.

Suddenly we feel a high amount of power circling Dragon, and quickly turn our heads back at the scene downstairs. "Ive had just about enough of your God Damn lies SP." Dragons voice was quiet with rage. Sp responds in the most feminist voice i had ever heard come out of a mans (i think) mouth" Oh come now Dragon i was just kidding when i said i was 16 im actually 30 and i have kids to raise back in kanada. Besides sweetheart i got 4 chan behind me so there aint shit you can do." He had said the last sentence especially gay. Dragon had finally had enough of it and suddenly disappears, only to appear behind SP with his two swords Drawn. "Get The Fuck Out." He says.

And all of a sudden Sp's Arm gets cut off and his shirt split in half with at least 100 slashes on his chest. He screams in pain, and teleports away but not before flipping Dragon off with his other hand. The girl behind us was the first to speak " OH SHIT!Get to your rooms no-" She was cut off by Yung who had appeared in the middle of us Along with Jingle and a mysterious man and woman. "Wonder, Tri, and Light...You mind telling us why you guys were eavesdropping on us?" Yung asks with a smile. "Oh come now Yung they're just kids you cant blame them." The woman said. "Maribo has a point Yung." Jingle smirks and says" DXD you ALWAYS think Mari has a point." "Your God damn right i do...im afraid of her rage." Sherlok Appears and says "Nevermind that now, You kids get to bed. You all got a long day ahead of you."

Me and Tri walk back to our room, and Wonder walks a bit further ahead to another room, enters, and shuts the door without a single word. Tri opens the door and walks in, I follow him and we both plop down on our beds. At first i thought He was going to say something but instead he just falls fast asleep. I smile and think about my new home and before i knew it i was asleep as well, dreaming about my upcoming days as a Promenade member.
Back to top Go down
Lightach
Noobie
Lightach

Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting   Greeting EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:52 pm

"Light..." There it is again my voice being called out to. I couldn't recognize who was calling me though. "Light." "Who are you?" I try to say, but all that came out was mumbles. Suddenly blinding pain came from my crotch and someone yelled, "LIGHTACH YOU FUCKER GET UP! Your going to make us all late!" I jump and cover my crotch in pain. I manage to look up to see Wonder holding her staff above her head, as if prepared for another strike. "W-Wonder? What did i do?" i squeak still in pain from the blow. She glares down at me at says sternly "Your going to make us all late asshole. We needed to be at the training ground 5 minutes ago!So Get up wash your face and brush your teeth, cause i dont wanna smell your breath, AND Put on those clothes over there."

She glances over to the other bed where my clothes were 'Supposed' to be only to see Tri sleeping under the covers in the bed. Fury i have never seen on one single persons' face appeared on Wonder. Her face alone made me jump up and run the bathroom to quickly do what she had instructed. No sooner than i had left the room did i hear a huge explosion, and Tri screaming like a little girl, followed by yelling from Wonder. I quickly try to ignore the f-bombs and insults long enough to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I approach the door were Wonder and Tri was. Fear came over me, telling me not to open the door. I dismiss it, and open the door, only to wish i had listened to my fear. A chair flew at, and i knew i didn't have any chance of dodging it based on the speed it was coming at me. So i just stand there to take the hit. Or so i thought i saw Wonder had made the chair explode before it got to me. I blink twice, glance at Tri who was bleeding a lot, Grab my clothes and leave the room to wait for them to finish arguing.

After i had gotten my clothes on Wonder came out and said, "Follow me il show you where the training grounds are." As we walk i notice Wonders figure and smile a bit, then she suddenly turns around and smacks me in the face Hard. "Perv stop looking at me. And dont try to say you weren't because i saw you." Dumbfounded i ask her" How?" She stops, turns around and looks at me, before saying, "We are walking beside a stream....You do the math." I then hold my head down and mutter an apology. "Sorry..." She turns and says "Damn right you are."

After walking for what seems like an eternity, Wonder finally stops. "I swear to God...If Yung takes his sweet time il punch him in his face." She looks over at me and smiles at my confused expression," You know those types of teachers who are pricks to their students, by not showing up on time to keep them on their guard?" "Yea?" "Yea thats Yung times 3" she groaned. I glance around at my surroundings and notice its still dark. "Wonder what time is it?" She looks at me and responds,"Uhm 4 am...Why?" I look at her "...About what time does Yung usually get here?" She then looked down and sighs, "About 8 oclock give or take..." I groan and say "Its going to be a long night."
Back to top Go down
Lightach
Noobie
Lightach

Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting   Greeting EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:17 pm

After about 30 minutes of waiting Tri, and Smw showed up. I didn't know why Smw was here but i just kept it to myself and didnt ask questions. "Alright." Smw had said, "Whats going to happen today stays ONLY with us. That means you don't tell ANYONE. Got it?" We all nodded. As i studied Smw, i saw that i couldnt really define how he looked, like there was some mystique around him. The best way i could describe him was, white hair, red jacket, black pants....i think. Smw then calmly pulled out a huge sword, way bigger than his body, out from behind him. "For Today il be your teacher." We all stare at him astonished, while he just smiles politely.

Hours and hours pass by with training grunts, and noises. Finally Smw says,"Okay i think thats enough for today." He looked at the sun and smiled. "Wonder, and Tri you guys can go now, however Lightach i want you to stay a bit longer." I look at him, while smiling and nodded, while Wonder and Tri went toward Prom."Alright i heard that you want to be an aspiring Desperado as well huh? Well I have a mission for you, I want you to head to that forest and to try to make you way through the whole thing but only when your ready. ." I nodded and started off toward the forest, but Smw called me back,"Oh and one more thing give me those shitty guns you have, and take these two pistols." Smw whispered one more thing that i couldn't quite make out and then teleported away.

After walking for hours i reach the forest and plop down on a rock. I gasp a couple of times and then i try to lay on the rock before i realize that it was to small. " Wow, this is intense. I didn't think i would have to do any fighting before i reached the forest." Suddenly my body jolts upright and my face went ashen. "What did he mean by when i was ready." And then i finally remember what Smw had said before he sent me away. 'When you reach the forest, Never trust anything you see. If you have to cover them.' After i had heard it i had shivered a bit, and now i have goosebumps all over me. "Well i know what i can do!" I take off my shirt and cut a piece of it off. After i had cut the piece of fabric off the shirt i tied it around my eyes, covering them. I smile to myself, one because i felt badass doing this, and 2 because i felt like an Asura.

I get up and stretch, "Well Lets keep going." The moment i had stepped into the forest i felt like i was surrounded by enemies, but i knew exactly where they were. Strange. I dismiss it and ready myself to fight. Something had warned me a brief moment before the enemy attacked, which turned out to be enough time to defend myself. I quickly jump out the way, only to have another one try to attack me from behind. I jump into the air spin around and slash at one. It screamed and backed away. It's scream seem to attract dozens more. I notice another thing, after i had entered the forest with this eye sash on i seemed to be able to, to Feel a presence around me and to be able to sense things better. Then I suddenly realize that this was the Forest of Waves, that was only spoken about in stories. "No wonder i can feel where the enemies are...The Waves are helping me!." I say in my mind, excitedly.

This time i felt the attack way before the it even moved. I pull out my pistols and shoot at seemingly random directions. Only to hear shrieks erupt from them. I had not missed a single shot. I grin and think thats this is going to be more fun than i had imagined. 4 attacked me at the same time i parried each blow with one of my guns and then counter attacked with my sword. I miss barely, but i follow it up with a shot from my gun. Headshot. I spin counter-clockwise toward the next one and slash at it only to have misjudge the distance. Or so i thought, The Waves had killed the it for me. I stop for a moment, and holster my other gun. Then i yell,"ALRIGHT GUYS SHOW ME WHAT YA GOT". A maniac grin comes across my face as they all rush toward me. I block one of their blows with my hand and i ran it through with my sword. While my sword was inside it 3 rushed at me from behind, I lift my feet off the ground and grab hold to one of their necks. Then i rotated my body, snapping its neck and pulling my sword free. The second i felt its neck snap, i put both of my feet on the other 2 coming at me from behind, and slam my feet down toward the ground, crushing their heads. Without missing a single beat I try to command the Waves to attack another one for me. But it didnt work, i realize it not a moment to soon and cut it in half. "Oh yea, i forgot im not an Asura yet. Oh Well."

After an hour of fighting through the forest i reach a stream. It seemed the stream was full of the Waves, And it called me toward it. Just as im about to take a drink i realize that this will make me blind. I pause for a moment, but then i take a sip anyway. When the Waves were with me i never felt alone. Alone, I had been that for as long as i could remember, but with the Waves i didnt feel like i was alone anymore. So i drink more of it. Suddenly i saw a flash of red and scramble to a fighting stance. The Waves i had saw up until now had been a blueish color, But these Waves were Red, and they were calling to me. I grab at one and felt power surging through my body like no other. I felt like nothing could stop me. I grin and bend down to drink some more, but the Waves stopped me. They told me that i had, had enough. I nod, and went in search of somewhere safe where i could rest at. On a whim i remove my eye sash for a moment, and then i gasp in shock. "No Way.
Back to top Go down
Lightach
Noobie
Lightach

Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting   Greeting EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:35 am

"This..This is...going to be hard." I say aloud. What i had seen ahead of me was a gigantic metallic creature. It turned toward me and charged at me. I dodge...Or so i thought, the next thing i knew was that i was flying through the air. "But how...i didnt get hit..? I say to myself. Then i saw what had happened Yung and Tri had appeared, and Yung had pushed me out of the way. "I dont think your strong enough to beat Hyper Mecha Yet." Yung said quietly.

He then put his sword behind his back as if charging up some attack. "Ghost Orb" He says and throws his body forward. A large mass of white goes out and strikes the creature, instantly destroying it. Yung then glances back toward where me and Tri were at, and says something that shocks both of us."Okay Here is your mission, You are both tasked to stay here in the Forest of Waves, until you both feel as if you can handle anything,after which you will travel to Hendon Myre and meet an old man simply named GSD. Understand? Good." and he vanishes in mid air. I look at Tri, and he looks over at me, and he says suddenly,"I Swear to God Light if you get me killed."

I laughed after he said it. Days went by, and those days turned to weeks and those weeks into months. Finally After 5 months had passed Me and Tri Stood before each other. I Slowly draw my sword and get into a low crouching position, while Tri does the same. "Ready when you are." i say quietly. He nodded and then abruptly yells "NEUTRAL!" and brings both of his arms forward in an arc. Suddenly i am knocked off of my feet. He then rushes me and gets his sword ready to attack with another attack. I smile and puts one hand on the ground while he runs at me, then the other hand as he gets closer. He knows what im going to do and tries to slow down, but he cant do it in time. I spin on my hands and kick him in the face with both of my legs. I then grab him with my legs and pulls him down to the ground, after i jump up.

Suddenly im caught in a circle of red, and the first word that comes to my mind is Fuck. Before the circle grabs me though i Blow off the waves around me, which disrupts the circle enough to set me free. I jump back word and then Launch my sword forward. Slowly Ice erupts from the ground in a row infront of me. Tri Looks at the onslaught of ice coming his way and smiles. He then launches his sword forward, suddenly i cant move. I look around to see that im covered in ice. Reluctantly i mumble"Fine you got me." He smiles and the Ice dissipates. We look at each other and we both knew that we were ready.

Back to top Go down
Lightach
Noobie
Lightach

Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting   Greeting EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:45 pm

After we had finished sparing we rested for a bit. "Sooo Whats the plan to get out of here?" I ask Tri impatiently " Hah i dunno follow the Waves?" "Sounds like a good idea to me" Then we both cross our legs and began to focus. The Waves became stronger as the swirl around us. We searched for the highest concentration of people and finally found The direction of where Hendon Myre was. Only problem was that it was a good 5hour walk to get there. I whistle" Holy shit thats far away....can we like teleport or sumtin to get ova there quicker?" Tri frowns at me and i sigh. "Okay okay...we'll walk there..." i smirk and say "Race ya there!" And i take off running. Tri Stand and says "You FAG!" and then runs after me.

After We had been running for about 3 hours we stop and take a break. I gasp a couple of times. "Dont think *gasp* that you won *gasp* its not over yet!." Tri dosent even answer he just nods and continues to try to catch his breath. After we were well rested we continued. Finally we had reached the edge of the forest and the land of Arad was infront of us. Before we step out of the forest however we hear what sounds like a girl screaming.

By instinct we both take off in the direction of the screaming and before long found a Very cute girl being attacked by some goblins. Tri Merely stomps his foot and kills the goblins. We then walk up to the her. "Are you okay?" Tri asks before i can even open my mouth. I look over at him and smirk.

Through the Waves of his mind i ask him "Ohh You got the hots for this little girl here? I gotta admit shes pretty damn hot." Tri Suddenly punches me in the stomach in front of her. To which i fall on the ground and start laughing. "Please excuse my friend. Hes a bit...uhm slow." I laugh even harder and say 'Yes and please excuse my friend Tri here...He seems to have fallen in love with you" Then i laugh even harder while he just glares at me. She giggles and says" Well whatever be the case thanks for saving me. You both look tired why dont you come rest at my home? I can also heal any injuries you have." At first we dont say anything, but then i bust out laughing "Yea Tri sure wo- OOF." Tri had kicked me in my stomach as hard as he could. "Uhm Miss.?" "Seria" "Miss Seria we will be happy to take you up on that offer." She smiled and said "Great follow me! If you two can do that without killing each other!" She added with a laugh. Tri's face turned red and i snickerd and then we followed her into her house. After a couple of days of resting and having Seria Show us around Elvenguard and giving us directions around Hendon Myre We leave to find G.S.D, and begin our formal Training.
Back to top Go down
Lightach
Noobie
Lightach

Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting   Greeting EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:49 pm

"Oh my fucking GOD... Where is this old dude!" I mumble angrily. "Old dude?" Tri asks. "Dont refer to Master G.S.D as an 'Old dude' its disrespectful!." I flip Tri off and he sighs. Finally after we had walked around Hendon Myre for a good 30 minutes we finally had "found" G.S.D. Or more so The waves found him for us. The power coming from him reminded me of Sherlok, And Dragon. And thats when it hit me. This old man infront of me was the most powerful being i have ever seen. His power doubled, no trippled that of Sherlok,Dragon, and Yung Combined. "You two boys have been searching for me?" We both look at each other and nod. Then we proceed to bow before him. "Yes, We have come a long way looking for training." Tri says. " I know. Tell me, you boys have come from Promenade correct?" We both nod in agreement. "Then il give you the same tests as i gave your current masters. Go see Loton and ask for a controlled dose of Kazan syndrome." Tri gasps quietly, and i shudder, but nonetheless we do as we were told.

When talked to loton about getting K.S, he looked like we were the dumbest people on the face of the earth. Despite that he still gave it to us. Afterwards we returned to G.S.D. "Okay, now both of you. Are you willing to be shunned in most places of the earth for the power and pain the Kazan Syndrome will give you? Have you prepared yourself?." I knew without an ounce of doubt that i was ready for it, and i was Sure Tri Felt the same way. "Yes, We have. We are ready." G.S.D nods at us, "Then drink." I life the cup up to my mouth, and i feel the liquid on my tongue. Then i swallow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting   Greeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Greeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Promenade :: Other :: Story Corner-
Jump to: