Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
    minecraft seeds EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
    minecraft seeds EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
    minecraft seeds EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
    minecraft seeds EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
    minecraft seeds EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
    minecraft seeds EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
    minecraft seeds EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
    minecraft seeds EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
    minecraft seeds EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
    minecraft seeds EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

minecraft seeds

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Jojo286
    Noobie
    Jojo286

minecraft seeds Empty
    PostSubject: minecraft seeds   minecraft seeds EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:07 pm

so im pretty sick of having to catch people while there online to test out my minecraft seeds that i find interesting
    but i need opinions on them to, if you like the world, if you love the world and if its gonna be a keeper for you(like if you were to play on that world from now on)
    How to Put seeds in minecraft:

minecraft seeds 2lt1eb
    minecraft seeds 2wp1b81
    minecraft seeds 6rlrvd

Slayer - if you look ahead you will see sugar cane, go to that sugar cane and a bit north of it is a deep dark cavern, i suggest you take alot of materials down here as it is hard to get out once you get down there

gargamel-You start out in a dark cave, but when you manage to exit it, it is heaven on earth, im not kidding it is very very beautiful, i suggest this one Defintly Difficulty: Hard

404-I cannot say alot about this one, the overworld is dull, try to find a gravel beach and break a block and there will be a water path downwards that will launch you to Z 16, the floor where diamonds start appearing, beware as its a very dark cavern with lots of mobs Difficulty: Easy on land, Hard in the cavern as i just mentioned

Peter Griffin - you will start off near an ice lake, lava pools with lots of sources, you know what that means, early obsidian, build your house here, get a diamond pick and your set for obsidian, anything else is unknown Difficulty: Unknown

Back to top Go down
    Marshy
    Marshy

minecraft seeds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: minecraft seeds   minecraft seeds EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:24 am

trying to describe spots in the worlds isn't a good idea because spawn points are different for everyone.
    Back to top Go down
    Jojo286
    Noobie
    Jojo286

minecraft seeds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: minecraft seeds   minecraft seeds EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Marshy wrote:
    trying to describe spots in the worlds isn't a good idea because spawn points are different for everyone.
    Spawn points are near the center of the level, Every world created has a spawn point which is located at coordinates x=0.5, z=0.5 and the highest possible Y by default.

but with seeds it is differnt sometimes, im only describing what i see, gargamel imo has the same spawn point almost every time
    Back to top Go down
    Bextah
    Bextah

minecraft seeds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: minecraft seeds   minecraft seeds EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:13 pm

404 is veeeerry weird...
    Back to top Go down
    Marshy
    Marshy

minecraft seeds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: minecraft seeds   minecraft seeds EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Jojo286 wrote:

Spawn points are near the center of the level, Every world created has a spawn point which is located at coordinates x=0.5, z=0.5 and the highest possible Y by default.

but with seeds it is differnt sometimes, im only describing what i see, gargamel imo has the same spawn point almost every time
    wrong. i've spawned in completely different places before when i spammed a seed.
    Back to top Go down
    Squeezit
    Squeezit

minecraft seeds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: minecraft seeds   minecraft seeds EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:56 am

wait, you can battle in minecraft? i thought it was basically lego Sims?
    Back to top Go down
    Nei3rd
    Noobie
    Nei3rd

minecraft seeds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: minecraft seeds   minecraft seeds EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Odysseus. Epic Mountains abound.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

minecraft seeds Empty
    PostSubject: Re: minecraft seeds   minecraft seeds Empty

Back to top Go down

minecraft seeds
    Page 1 of 1