Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation

Go down 
+2
Evil
ImTheBoss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ImTheBoss
Noobie
ImTheBoss

About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation Empty
PostSubject: About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation   About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Guild donations part II, please send 100k to AdoptARobot. This will be our last levelup for Tokenade, as many people have noted token guilds become gold and fp wasters at higher levels. I'm not going to disband Tokenade, but I will be leaving it on most of my characters after we level up. I'd advise everyone else to do the same so you're capable of either rejoining prom or a new token guild within 3 days.

Our best bet is to level a token guild to 6, immediately quit, and then create a new token guild 3 days later. Level 6 gives the most tokens for your gold and doesn't require that much fatigue. Level 5 is better fp per token, but by going to 6 you spend less time in the 3 day waiting period (no guild chat No), assuming we keep making token guilds.

I'll post more information about a new token guild later.
Back to top Go down
Evil
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation   About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Now accepting names?
Back to top Go down
Randomselect
Randomselect

PostSubject: Re: About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation   About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Needs moar RandomsRaiders as a name.
Back to top Go down
Evil
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation   About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:01 pm

RandomsAngels
Back to top Go down
Jinglestan
Jinglestan

PostSubject: Re: About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation   About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:36 pm

i stil say |promenade
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lunar

PostSubject: Re: About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation   About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:12 pm

TokensForJesus
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation   About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 am

Tokenlicious
Back to top Go down
ImTheBoss
Noobie
ImTheBoss

PostSubject: Re: About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation   About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:17 pm

How about NoPantsTonight? If not I'll go with |Promenade.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lunar

PostSubject: Re: About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation   About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 pm

ImTheBoss wrote:
How about NoPantsTonight? If not I'll go with |Promenade.
Yes yes yes a thousand times yes!!!
Back to top Go down
Jinglestan
Jinglestan

PostSubject: Re: About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation   About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 pm

OilAndBombs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lunar

PostSubject: Re: About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation   About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:22 pm

I went and made NoPantsTonight and will hand the lead to you boss if you wish. so come 3 days let me know to invite everyone.
Back to top Go down
Evil
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation   About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Left:

May 3, 2011
Approx. 9:30 PM

Writing this because I'm bad with days, I thought today was Monday.
Back to top Go down
Randomselect
Randomselect

PostSubject: Re: About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation   About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:29 pm

More or less same for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation   About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

About Token Guilds: Donations and New Guild Creation
Page 1 of 1