Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Steins;Gate EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Steins;Gate EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Steins;Gate EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Steins;Gate EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Steins;Gate EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Steins;Gate EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Steins;Gate EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Steins;Gate EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Steins;Gate EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Steins;Gate EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Steins;Gate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havenchild
Havenchild

Steins;Gate Empty
PostSubject: Steins;Gate   Steins;Gate EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Now it's hard to review this anime without giving too much details away so it's gonna be very broad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A brief synopsis would be:
This anime is about a group of friends who customized there microwave to be able to send text messages into the past and while they were having fun testing out the wonderful possibilities of toying with time, they learn the harsh reality that time is perfect and shouldn't be messed with.

Now for the true review.

NEVER have I had an anime drive so much emotions out of me. This anime has the power to hit your heart down to the very core. If your a fan of anime (at its root), you NEED to watch this anime.
If you liked Death Note, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Chaos;Head, Code Geass, or generally any anime involving Time or Psychological Thrillers, this is the anime for you.

Story: A solid 10.
The story quite frankly is the Best Anime of 2011. Even without the year having finished, this anime will last all the way through. This can also be considered one of the TOP ANIMES ever released. The plot twists keep you going on each episode and the explosive climax followed by each episode afterward will CLING you wanting for more and more.

Music: 10
The music in Steins;Gate is quite frankly some of the best I've heard in anime. The OP/ED as well as a few bonus vocal tracks are very catchy. The actual instrumentals in the anime are perfectly placed to accommodate and better emphasize each scene.

Characters + Voice Actors: 9.5
Each character drives a purpose in this anime and impacts the story in there own way. All the main characters are likable and the supporting cast does a great job as well. The VA's nailed each of their roles.

Artwork: 10
I feel now having watched the series that the artwork and color scheme of the anime fits extremely well with the plot and adds to the overall depressing feeling of the anime. The dim/dark shades of colors works perfectly.

Overall: 10
This will be one of those animes you will save in a HDD just to refer back to when you wanna watch something good again. Greatest story ever. Now I will admit it does start slightly slow for about the first 3 episodes. The first 3 episodes are kicking introductions out of the way so the plot can expand freely and it does. There's also very delicate clues in teh first episodes that simple concentration overall will build anticipation for whats to come. The plot picks up and builds quite strongly closely following those first 3 episodes. Watch this in the dark for maximum effect :u

And now I leave it up to ya. Watch this anime, and you will not regret it.

El Psy Congroo
Back to top Go down

Steins;Gate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Promenade :: Other :: Anime-
Jump to: