Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Reunion Under The Oak Tree

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maribo
Maribo

Reunion Under The Oak Tree Empty
PostSubject: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:43 am

They met by chance, the ghost knight and the young mage. Ten years ago, she gave her life so that life would continue on. Ten years ago, a miracle happened and those two tied by love met again. A reunion under the oak tree. Time moved on since that day, seven years to be more precise. The young witch is all grown up. And trying to find her place among the other citizens of Arad.

Busy intersection of West Coast

A Young witch has a shop stand set up. Her merchandise, various potions she created in her small laboratory. “Boring...” muttered Maribo, her potions hadn't sold well as of late. Mostly due to Seria and other venders selling potions of lesser quality for a cheaper price. Maribo fiddles with a small mechanical device she had been working on for a couple of weeks. “Guess I should close up for the day...” said Maribo. As Maribo was placing her potions into the various cases to avoid breaking or theft. Someone tapped her on the shoulder. “Hey Mari, nothing sell today?” said Nittis with a devious smug on her face. Ten years ago, Maribo was Nittis's teacher, so of course a chance to get back at her teacher turned young child was to good to miss. “Oh... hey Nittis...” said Maribo, a scowl on her face.

“Oh whats the matter, not happy to see your big sis Nittis?” said Nittis. “Not really...” said Maribo. “Actually... I have some stuff I need to take care of so.. I cant really stop to chit chat.” said Maribo. The little Witch jumped on her broom and with haste, flew away.

A few miles away, Maribo landed in the middle of henden myre, more specifically the moonlight tavern. “alright Jiino said to meet him inside. Hope im not late...” said Maribo. Inside the tavern the overwhelming smell of booze and tobacco smoke. “Ugh... cant stand this smell... why do we always have ot meet here before heading out to a dungeon...” Maribo muttered. Maribo motioned through the crowd to the usual table. As always Jiino sat at the table. Alice was there as well taking hisorder. Alice second job not known to many was a Waitress for the moonlight Tavern. Though she would often ditch work to go on adventures with Jiino and Maribo.

“Well morning Mari!” said Alice. “What can I get you oday? Remember nothing alcoholic, your not old enough yet.” said Alice. Maribo sat at the table waving to Jiino with a smile on her face. “The usual will do.” said Maribo. “Alright, Apple Cider for the young lady, coming right up!” said Alice as she walked away. “Your late Mari...” said Jiino as he placed on hand over hers. “Sorry business was... well.. I didnt make much today...” said Maribo as she lowered her head. “Eh dont worry about it, besides, we have a very... prominent business opportunity on our hands today my little witch.” said Jiino.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:44 pm

“Why do I get the feeling this is gonna be more trouble for me then you..” said Maribo. “Nah, I have to handle the hard part.” said Jiino. “You should be thanking me Mari.” Maribo shook her head. “Right... what do I have to do?” she asked. “Well you know how the goblins in Grand flores have-” Jiino was silenced when Maribo placed her hands over his mouth. “Nope.. no, hell no #$%^ that. I was through at the word goblin...” said Maribo “Oh come on Mari, your being a little kid over one incident...” said Jiino.

“They stole my lucky panties Jiino, you have any idea how embarrassing that is?” Maribo asked. “Come on, at least here me out.” said Jiino. At that Moment Alice returned with Maribo's apple cider.
“And a apple cider for the little lady... uh... something happen?” Alice asked. “Mari being a little kid again...” said Jiino. “The whole goblin thing? Did you tell her she wasnt going alone?” Alice asked.

“Trying to get to that...” said Jiino. “Look Mari, its a simple job, the mages guild is interested in how the goblins have suddenly learned to use magic, all they want you to do is steal the magic spell book fro mthe goblin that shoots lightning...” said Jinno. “The hell... that does sound hard!” said Maribo. “Not as hard as what I have to do...” Jiino muttered. “Uh huh... what do you have to do...” Maribo asked. Jiino stood up placing his hands behind of his head. “Negotiating with... Zeldine... for machine parts.” said Jiino. Maribo stood up, clenching her fists. “Im going to begin hitting you now Jiino... and im not sure when i'll stop...” said Maribo.

“What? Obviously I got the hard part, Zeldine can be a real Bitch sometimes ya know?” Said Jiino. “I knew it... I so knew you were gonna screw me over again... sometimes I wonder..” muttered Maribo. “Ugh... so... who do I have the pleasure of doing this with?” Maribo asked.

For the sake of making things easier.. the next few parts are going to be done a little different....

Trust me...

It will save your sanity....

Near the Forest of Grand Flores

Maribo: #$%^ing Jiino.... Cant believe I let him talk me into this... Dammit

Nittis: Hey small fry!!!
Sorry to keep ya waiting I was deciding whether if I should ditch you or not.

Nittis started laughing to herself.

Maribo: Can we just get this over with... the less time I have to spend with you the better...

Nittis: Bah you know you love me twerp.

Nittis put Maribo in a playful headlock.

Nittis: Who knows... maybe something will put you out of my misery finally.

The two wtiches entered the forest. Hoping to find the elusive Kinoll.

Nittis: Hey... hey Twirp...

The two stopped in a forest clearing. The sun was in the center of the sky. A Good sign tha tit was now noon.

Maribo: The hell you want, im pretty sure we can do this without having ot speak to each other.

Nittis I was just wondering, if Kinoll starts throwing lightning at us, I can use you as a human shield?

Maribo: The #$%^? No you stupid braindead piece of crap!!! Why would I agree to that?

Nittis: Hey not sure if you got the memo but lightning... it hurts when you get hit... hurts even more if it hits you twice....

Maribo: dont be stupid.... Lightning never strikes the same place twice...

Just then Kinoll appeared in the clearing.

Nittis: Speak of the devil and he shall appear...

Nittis began pointing at Maribo.

Nittis: hit her, hit the jail bait!!!

Nittis began running laughing along the way.

Maribo: Oh gee thanks coward where the hell are you go-

Just then Maribo wass hit wit ha bolt of lightning mostly charring all of her clothes.

Maribo: ….

Nittis: Holy crap it worked!
Oh man so didnt think the goblin was smart enough to get what I was doing. Oh man total hi5 there man.

Maribo: My clothes...
He burnt my clothes.

Kinoll seeing nothing more of interest made its way through the foilage of the forest till he was out of sight again.

Nittis: Alright funs over lets get to work.

Maribo grabbed Nittis by the shoulder spinning her around and immediately punched her in the face.

Nittis:Ow what the hell shrimp what you hit me for?
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Maribo: What the hell Nittis, I know we hate each other but seriously, getting goblins to char broil me?

Nittis pushed Maribo away.

Nittis: Hands off you flat chested little shrew! Les you want me to beat your ass!

Maribo: Flat chest? Pfft at least I dont try to hid mine.. unlike some people I know...

Nittis: The hell that suppose to mean.

At that moment Maribo Grabbed ahold of Nittis Chest.

Maribo: Heh dont play dumb!

Maribo Yanked at Nittis Chest, pulling out he pads she had been concealing under her shirt.

Maribo: Who do you think your fulling with these grotesque things... your as flat as me... probably even more.

Nittis: Baka, im just having a late growth spurt!

Maribo: pfft riiiiiight... At least mine are some what bigger, see? Im maturing into a beautiful young woman while your going ot be stuck in a childs body forever...
FUFUFUFUFUFU.... it must suck to be you, you flat chested little fornicatress.

Nitts: Flat chest huh.... Get ready Mari... cuz im about to beat your ass.

Maribo: Bring it hoebag!

Nittis: Jailbait!!!

The two witches ended up fighting well into the night...
In the end Alice had to not only pull the two apart so they wouldnt kill each other but had to retrieve the magic spell book from kinoll since the two Witches could never focus on the task at hand....

At the mages Guild...

“Of all the immature things Ive seen you two do.. this... this takes the cake...” said Sharan as she lectured the two beaten up mages. “Blame Mari! She hit me first!” Shouted Nittis. “Only cuz hoebag here got me hit by lightning!” Maribo replied. “Who you calling hoebag!!?” Nittis Shouted. “Gee I dunno I dont see any other flat chested hoebags here so...” said Maribo.

“Enough! Both of you... im ashamed of you two... you two.... my best mages actin like children.. your suppose to set an example for the others and the whole time your pummeling each other in the middle of the forest.... Thank goodness I sent Alice to finish what you two couldnt...” Said Sharan. “Gee teach... way to priorities whats more important... didnt think we were lower then a book..” said Nittis. “Nittis I dont usaully condone child violence but... your coming real close to getting five across the face...” said Sharan.

Maribo began laughing to herself covering up the smirk on her face. “Its obvious you two need to learn to work together...” said Sharan. “Pfft and I repeat... PFFFFT, its not gonna happen Ms. Sharan... Nittis and I.... I cant work with a hoebag... I was brought up better then that...” said Maribo. “Call me a hoebag again and im gonna beat your ass Maribo!” Shouted Nittis.

“You know your sudden fascination with my ass is really starting to worry me... im not gonna wake up with you trying to enter from the rear am I?” Maribo asked. “ENOUGH!!! Until you two learn to work together, I am halting your teachings in the magic arts as of now, NO GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!!” Shouted Sharan.

Outside of the mages guild...

Maribo: Oh great.... thanks Nittis how am I suppose to get stronger now...”

Nittis: Me? This is your fault!!!

Maribo: Ugh dammit.. this is getting us no where.... If were gonna get back on Sharans good side...
gah I hate to say it but... looks like im gonna need your help....
(cough) eew such a weird taste in my mouth after saying that....

Nittis: Like im going to enjoy this.... but... if im gonna get stronger so I can beat your ass... I have no choice...
What do you have in mind?

Meanwhile...
in a palace...
on the Moon....

Maribo's mother: Well now... things are getting interesting...
Saka... come look at this...

Sakagami: Mi'lady please... I understand were here to watch Isolde but... Unless she is in danger... please dont call on me...

Maribo's Mother: Nonsense... Live a little Saka... you and Maribo played together a lot while living here... your telling you have no attachment to your old friend?

Sakagami: Its not that its just... its not like she remembers me anymore...

Maribo's mother: True... but.. I brought you back from the dead for this reason alone...
after all...
your here guardian angel now arent you... Saka?

Sakagami: Well... yes... but... until the need arises... I will stay out of it...
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:12 am

While the two watch on from the moon. The Two witches are ready to begin their plans. Standing in atop a hill looking over the Valley of lost souls.

Nittis: Seriously... you want us to clear the Tower of Death... are you trying to be stupid or is this a natrual thin for you?

Maribo: Shut it fake tits... look nothin says team work like two people successfully clearing something like this I mean come on... it cant be that hard, Jiino did it by himself.

Nittis: …. man this is gonna be one of those days isnt it lord...

The two witches entered, and immediately got to work, the first few floors weren't to bad, some random monsters here, some nameless dungeon fighters there. They easily made quick work of their opponents.

Floor 10...

Nittis: Uh... why is that slayers bones... on the outside?

Maribo: I think its armor?
But....
Who the hell takes the time to make armor like that...

Nittis: More importantly... what type of monster are the bones from?

Standing in front of the two witches was The infamous Bone Cursed Xeno. Xeno slowly took a step and then another. Each step, the bones on his skin rattled.

Nittis: alright, go first Mari.

Maribo: What the hell?
No way you go first, hes to creepy, and I dont even want to think what those bones are made from.

Xeno: …. ugh...

Nittis: Is he trying to speak?

Xeno: The bones...

Maribo: eh?

Xeno: Are made of....

Nittis: Eh???

Xeno: PEOPLE!!!

Both witches stood in disbelief.

Both witches: die....

It was on that day... that Xeno was never found in the tower of the dead. To this day whenever people arrived on the 10th floor there was nothing but an ash pillar and a broken katana.

A couple floors up,,,

Maribo: God... I hope there are no more weirdos like that skeleton guy...

Nittis: Pfft they all seem weak as hell to me.
Glad to see you keeping up... somewhat.

Maribo: Screw you, you faked tit'd piece of crap...

The mages had just cleared the 37th floor and were making there way up. The room was poorly lit and neither could see very well. Two figures stand on the other side of the room however.

Bautista: Hey Hugo... looks like we got two more...

Hugo: Yes I see that.

Bautista: been a while huh? Ever since that blue slayer came this way remember?

Maribo: Blue Slayer?
You think they talking about Jiino?

Hugo: Aw was that his name?

Hugo clapped his hands and the room became bright.

Hugo: allow us to introduce ourselves... I am Hugo the Hammer...

Bautista: Headshot Bautista, i'll be putting ya two down tonight Ladies.

Hugo: What? No way, I should kill them!

Bautista: What dude, we let the slayer get way because of you, not gonna screw up this time.

Hugo: Idiot, there mine!

Bautista: got a thing for loli's huh? No wonder your excited.

The two began arguing nonstop, completely ignoring Maribo and Nittis. They were so preoccupied with themselves they never noticed the two mages and there giant drills.

Maribo: Nittis...

Nittis: Yeah... right up there asses...

They say you could here screams, Screams as loud as a banshee emitting from the valley of lost souls. Screams of unending agonizing pain like no other. The moral here kiddies... Dont turn your back on a witch. It gives them a perfect shot at your weak spot...

Maribo: I know we had to beat them and all but...
Yeah those two wont be able to sit down for like.... forever...

Nittis: Yeah... its good leavin my calling card here.
Now anyone whoever comes here will say.. “Nittis been here yo!”

Maribo: Sadist...

Nittis: you say something my next victom?

Maribo: No... no nothing at all.

Maribo looked away whistling to herself.

Maribo: Still a sadist...

Maribo took off running up the stairs whith Nittis Chasing her

Nittis: Come here flat chest, time to put my broom where the sun dont shine!!!!

Floor 39...

Maribo stopped at the entrance of the room. Nittis caught up and grabbed her from behind.

Nittis: Yeah, time to make a sleeve for my Broom!
Hold still im gonna do it in one thrust!!!

Maribo: Hey enough of that, look...

Nittis: eh?

Standing in the center of the room was a mage that looked strangely similar to Maribo only difference was the battlemage gloves and knee high boots. Wielding a fearsome looking spear it was no other the nthe infamouse Nighta of Death.

Nightna: …..

Maribo: Well.. she has fashion sense...

Nittis: Not sure if replica... or retarded lookalike of Mar-

Maribo Grabbed Nittis by the neck and began choking her.

Maribo: Dont say replica thats not even funny!!!

Nittis: Stop you flat chest!
Besides your arms arent strong enough for this...

Maribo: take it back!

Nightna: ….
Are you to done yet?

Maribo let go of Nittis.

Maribo: Huh?

Nittis: Ha, ready to die so soon eh?

Nightna: I think you misunderstand...
when I asked if yor two were done, I didnt mean arguing...

Maribo: Then what did you...

Nightna: time to evict...

With one mighty swing of her Spear, Nightna Sent the two mages flying right out of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:35 am

As the went flying...

Nittis: Oh no that #$%^& did not just one shot us!!!!

Maribo: how interesting to think.. someone of that size was capable of that.

Nittis: Were about to hit the ground something fierce and your analytical mine is at work?

Maribo: Well at least we know what to expect next ti-

Just as Maribo was about to finish her sentence, she and Nittis hit the ground hard. A giant crater was formed where they landed.

Nittis: gonna kill the replica... gonna kill!!!!

Maribo stood up dusting herself off.

You'll get all the chances you want... we get 4 more tries for the day anyway.

Nittis: Oh god yes... so gonna turn her into my broom sleeve....

Floor 39 again...

Nittis: Alright you crappy replica!
Nittis is here to beat your ass!

Maribo: Inside voice... freaking loud mouth...

Nittis: Shut it... now where is she...

Nightna: Right behind you...

Both witches: Oh shi-

Nightna: Full swing... and.... your gone...

Once again the two mages were sent flying defeated in one hit....
Within the same crater... now bigger from the second impact...

Nittis: Again...

Maribo: Maybe we should try something else... it seems she was expecting us.

Nittis: Again....

Maribo: huh?

Nittis: AGAIN IM GONNA #$%^ING KILL HER!!!

Maribo: Calm do-

Nittis: Dont tell me to calm down, No retarded looking Replica gets the best of me COME ON!!!

Nittis grabbed Maribo by the arm dragging her back to the tower.

Floor 39.... yeah were here yet again...

Nittis: Ok stupid retarded looking replica, Im here to beat your ASS!!!

Maribo: Careful, she might try to get us from behind again... not gonna lie... she got me right in the butt last time... so... so soar....

Nittis: Where are you...

Maribo noticed a small sign in the middle of the room.

Maribo: Whats this I wonder...
eh?
EH!!?

Nittis: What? Whats wrong?

Maribo: Not sure if I should be happy or not... think my IQ dropped a few...

Nittis walked over to the sign.

Nittis: Are you #$%^ing kidding me...

The sign read:
At Lunch
Will be back in 30
Please wait here until I get back
so I can end your tower run here...

Nittis: I dont...
I cant... I...
WHAT THE FU-

The next scene was censored for our young viewers safety.. besides im not quite sure how many swear words I can get away with....
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:25 am

Maribo: Hmm.. should we wait?

Nittis: You serious?
Dont be stupid lets go.
Next time though, im coming here alone, so gonna give that replica a piece of my mind...

The two witches continued up the tower. Each floor becoming more difficult then the last. Evading priests that whipped tornadoes at them to Mechanics and soul benders that chased them non stop. The Two witches Had to work together in order to survive. However...

Floor 43...

Maribo: Man those last few floors... so many twisters... how was that even fair.

Nittis: Yeah I know... and I thought the replica was bad.

Shasura: Welcome young ones... how was your climb so far?

Nittis: Oh god she talks... must have another hax ability...

Maribo: Yeah... must have one...

Shasura: aw.. you two are just so adorable..
come here...
Let me give you a hug...

Shasura Lunged at Nittis Grabbing her by the hips

Nittis: Whoa wait a min-

Before Nittis could finish her sentence Shasura began spinning around at a extremely fast pace, whipping up a giant twister in the process that snared Maribo as well.

Maribo: Oh you gotta be kidding me!!!

Around and around the three went. Spinning endlessly in the middle of the room.

Shasura: well time to end this!

Shasura slammed Nittis into the ground creating a giant shockwave that sent Maribo flying.

Maribo: Oh for crying out loud...
That hurt so much...

Nittis: Bet your better off then me..

Nittis was under Shasura who had her foot planted on Nittis's chest. She stood in a victorious pose aas if she had won a championship fight.

Shasura: Damn im good...

Nittis: Oh yeah... well to me.. your wide open.

Nittis Took her broom and well... lets just say it went 5 inches south...

Nittis: There... not the glamorous victory I was going for but... you win anyway ya gotta...

Shasura: My butt... ow....

Maribo: You are gonna disinfect that right?

The two witches made there way to the final floor. There trip was almost over.

Maribo: finally... after all that.. its almost over...

Nittis: Thank god... for a minute there I thou-
Oh god no...

Countless bodies lay strewn about the room. In the center stood a little mage.

Maribo: Are you kidding me...

Nightna: You didnt wait...

Both witches: OH FU-

In the end the two witches lost to Nightna and were evicted from the tower. Unable to complete their task the mages gave up and walked in shame from the Valley, Beaten and bruised.

Maribo: Man... my back... hurts so much...

Nittis: #$%^ing replica...

Maribo: Guess we better try and find another way to change Sharans mind huh?

Nittis: #$%^ing Replica!
I just cant believe that piece of crap mage got us again... how the hell did she get past us anyway?

Maribo: I dont even want to think about her anymore...

lets just go home for now...

Just outside the valley Jiino and Alice waited for the two mages. “We there they are.” said Alice. “How'd it go?” Maribo shook her head. “I dont want to talk about it...” she said. “That bad huh?” Jiino asked. Nittis stomped her foot. “Its not fair... tha tfreaking mage just hits you once and your done...” said Nittis. Jiino began to laugh. “Looks like you two Tangoed with Nightna, yeah she has that ability..” said Jiino. “Man... looks like me and Nittis are stuck then...” said Maribo.

“Iunno... you two seemed to have fought as hard as you could, and together to boot, Sharans gotta see that you two can work together right?” Alice asked. “God I hope so...” said Nittis. “Right now I want to go home.. take a bath and forget about this day...” The group began walking back to town. Jiino carried Maribo on his back as she dozed off to sleep. “Must have been a eventful day for you guys, She fell straight to sleep.” Said Jiino. “Yeah she was a huge punching bag today. Made thins easier as I wasnt getting hit so much.” Said Nittis. Alice hit Nittis across the head. “Nittis, dont be a #$%^& ok?” said Alice. “Alright... geez..” Nittis muttered.

Back in in the Moonlight Tavern, Jiino placed Maribo in a chair so she could sleep, he ordered a round of Ale for the others. “So what happens now, you two gonna try again?” Jiino asked. Nittis slumped in her seat. “Hell no... we should have just ran a dungeon... or something..” said Nittis. “Oh but wouldnt that be to easy, I dont think Sharan would approve.” Said Alice. “She didnt say anythin about easy..” said Nittis as she straightened up. “Just have to work together...” As the group conversed with each other. The air grew cold and the tavern patrons grew quiet. The smell of blood filled the air. “Somethings wrong...” said Alice. “Yeah... looks like trouble...” said Jiino.

The doors to the Tavern flew open and people began clearing out. Maribo had woke up from the commotion. “Whats... whats going on?” Maribo asked. “Damn... is it her...” Jiino muttered. “Huh? Who are you talking about?” Maribo asked. “Oh man... this could be bad, dont think im up to fighting that monster...” said Rei. Nittis stood up and jumped in front of Maribo. “What the hell is going on?” Maribo asked. At that moment a small famliar figure entered the room.

Maribo: Oh god...

Nittis: Oh crap...

Jiino: uh...

Alice: Aw she's adorable!

The figure walked over to the group. A long spear in hand and a smile on her face.

Nightna: Hi!!!
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:55 am

wow such a massive update, thsi should make up for the few days ignored this.

So stop messaging me!!!

now then since were here maybe its time to introduce the cast.

Maribo Age 17, Subclass: Witch
17 years ago she sacrificed herself to save the world, however with one final miracle she came back to life though she doesnt remember her past prior to 17 years ago.
Reunion Under The Oak Tree 1_1_12616933-1

Nittis Age 23 Subclass: Trickster
17 years ago she was was one of Maribo's apprentices but now she is Maribo senior due to Maribo's reincarnation. She hit puberty recently and has become rather bitter and angry, spends a great deal of time bullying Maribo.
Reunion Under The Oak Tree RToec-1

Jiino Age 27 Subclass: Grand Master
He fell in love with Maribo long ago. Having lost her to Rei, he was heartbroken but in a twist of fate he was reunited with her again. Now he just has to work hard to get her to fall in love with him all over again...
Reunion Under The Oak Tree Jinno3

Alice Age 36 Subclass: Defiler
A waitress working at the Moonlight Tavern, Alice also has a second Job as a Bounty hunter working for the highest bidder. Agile accurate and deadly, many know not to cross her or end up among the many dead she commands.
Reunion Under The Oak Tree Alice

Maribo's Mother Age ??? Subclass: ???
Not much is known about her, all that we do know is that her power far exceeds anything humanly possible. She sits in a palace on the moon watching her cherished daughter grow up.
Reunion Under The Oak Tree 1_11103316

Sakagami: Age 32 (if she was still human) Subclass: ???
She died long ago Due to Rei's influance. Revived as Maribo's one true Guardian, she occupies the Palace on the moon watching and waiting, should any potential true threat come before Maribo Sakagami will strike it down with the power of the divine.
Reunion Under The Oak Tree 126939-NOBMB74-1

Nightna Age 15? Subclass: BattleMage
She caused much suffering for Marbo and Nittis. After the events in the tower she ventured from the Valley of Fallen Souls to seek out the two Witches.
Reunion Under The Oak Tree Nightna

Rei Age ??? Subclass: transcended Archmage
The one True immortal, though she was defeated by Maribo and her mother long ago. Her whereabouts are unknown as of right now...
But...
True evil never stays hidden for to long...
Reunion Under The Oak Tree 1_824b20a85391eab35db80c336f7d060c

shall we continue this little adventure?
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Maribo: No no no no no no
This is it! She'll finish us off this time!!!

Nittis: Honestly im glad she's here... now I get to beat her ass!

Nittis Walked over to Nightna grabbin her by the shirt collar.

Nittis: Hope your ready for this ass whooping...

Nightna: …...
full swing....

Nittis: Oh you Bi-

Nittis was instantly sent flying with one swing of Nightna's spear.

Nightna: I wonder if she'll be ok...

Jiino: Well... that happened... been a while Nightna...

Nightna: Hmm? Oh... the blue ghost Knight... it has hasnt it?

Alice ran over grabbing Nightna hugging her tight.

Alice: Oh my god she's adorable!

Jiino: Uh... Alice I wouldnt do that...

Nightna: …..
Full Swing....

Alice to was sent flying...

Jiino: Yeah... Nightna doesnt like to be touched....

Maribo: What do you want.. this is a little far for a lost soul...

Nightna: Lost soul?

Maribo: Yeah, arent you dead?

Nightna: …
No...

Maribo: Oh..
wait...
wha?

Jiino started laughing.

Jiino: Im not surprised by your expression Mari, Nightna isnt a lost
soul, she just works for the reaper. Which brings up a interesting
question...
What are you doing here Nightna?

Nightna walks over to Maribo.

Maribo: wha... what do you want with me?

Nightna holds out a small broom.

Nightna: You dropped this when I evicted you from the tower...

Maribo: eh? Wait... when did I drop this?

Nightna: You know... we dont see many mages in the tower... how interesting...

Nightna Leans in closer to Maribo, her face a mere few inches from the young witch.

Nightna: Then its decided...

Maribo: Huh? Whats decided.

Nightna folds her arms across her chest.

Nightna: Please take good care of me for now on...

Maribo: WHAT!!!?
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:23 pm

“Will this be a problem?” Nightna asked holding her spear in the air, a red evil glare in her eyes. Maribo took a deep breath. “No... no trouble at all... (great what did I get myself into this time...)” she muttered. Jiino laughed, hitting his hand on the table. “Well now, looks like you got yourself a new friend Mari.” he said laughing. “Oh shut up Jiino!” Maribo Shouted. At that moment Nittis came limping back into the tavern. “Ok.... lets try that crap again...” she said. “Oh Nittis, your still alive...” said Maribo. “Did you see Alice out there as well?” she asked. Nittis nodded her head. “Yeah she saw a puppy and went into that cutegasm mode thing she always do...” said Nittis. “Alight now where were we... Nightna was it? Yeah... get ready... cuz my broom needs a new sleeve cover...”

Nighna tilted her head to the left. “Am I to assume she wants to fight?” Nightna asked. “But of course.” Said Maribo. “Fight to your hearts content, you are my guest afterall.” Jiino sprung from his seat. “Uh Mari, you... really shouldnt have said that...” he said as he grabbed Mario. “Might be a good idea to leave... like now! Hey Siusha, send your damage claims to the mages guild, were out!” shouted Jiino as he took off with Maribo in his arm.

Nittis cracked her knuckles.

Nittis: Oh yeah... just you and me...

Nightna: She said I can fight to my hearts content...
My hearts content....
eh hehehehehheheh...

Nittis: Like it matters... im still kicking your ass.

Nightna began to laugh hysterically

Nightna: Yes... to my hearts content... come on... I wanna paint the walls...
I think red... will do...
yes...
red...

Nightna's eyes began to glow red.

Nittis: What in the hell...

Nightna: Please give me a good time.. it wont be fun if you die after the first hit!

Nightna lunged at Nittis swinging her spear frantically.

Nittis: Whoa wait a minute!!!

That night, the Walls of the tavern came tumbling down. People, chairs, and tables went flying. It was ironic since even after the walls came down and the building fell to ashes. You could still hear Nightna screaming...

Nightna: Paint the walls Red with Blood!!!!

All night long. Nittis was nothing more then a punching bag to her. However... let us turn our attention elsewhere for the moment...

Mages Guild: Sharans study...

Sharan is sitting in her study when the phone rings...

(hmm?)

(Yes there are phones dammit!!! Dont ask I just know!)

Sharan: Yes... This is Sharan..

Hmm?

Why yes those two are in the mages guild...

Eh?

That cant be...

Mages from the guild are not allowed to dri-

Yes.. they may be true.. but...

Yes... I understand... I can cover the damages...

Eh!!?

HOW MUCH!!!?

gah..... fine....

Yes... goodbye...

Sharan hangs up the phone.

Sharan: Thats it... I have no choice...
I hate to kick those two out but...

Maribo's Mother: Do so... and I end you Sharan...
Didnt we have a agreement?

Sharan: …. the queen on moon...
Yes we did... but...

Maribo's Mother: No buts... you will continue to train her...
break this agreement and i'll turn you and this guild to ash...
Do I make myself clear...

Sharan: ….

Maribo's Mother: I'll take that as a yes... now then... as for the damage claims...

Maribo's mother snaps her fingers.

There was a blinding flash of light and a figure appeared before Sharan.

Sakagami: I believe this sum will be enough?

Sakagami dropped a rather large bag of gold on Sharan's desk. Sharan only stared at Sakagami.

Sharan: So you to... side with the Queen of the Moon?

Sakagami: I side with no one... my loyalty belongs to Isolde... and no other...
Now then... We should take our leave... you have guests....

Sharan: Wait hold on!

There was a knock at the door. In that instance when Sharan's attention was on the door. The queen and the angel vanished into thin air.

Maribo came crashing through the door.

Maribo: Sharan, your gonna here a bunch of crap about me accidentally causing a bar fight or something, and I just want to say....

Nittis did it!

Sharan shakes her head.

Sharan: God... why did I agree to this?
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:35 am

It had been a couple of days since the incident in the tavern. Nittis was badly injured when Nightna broke the entire contents of the tavern over her head.... for 16 hours, and sadly she was admitted to the Mage's guild infirmary. “Well.... ****... she messed you up Nit Bits...” said Maribo. Nittis Lay in the bed. A broken arm and Leg confining her to her current living arrangments. “Shut up... I swear when I get out of here...” said Nittis as her voice trailed off. Nightna stood on the other side of the room. “Did I... over do it?” she asked. Maribo shook her head. “No no, its perfectly normal to beat someone to within a inch of her life with every piece o furniture and the building itself...” Maribo muttered.

Nightna smiled at Maribo. “Ok, so im not in trouble?” she asked. Maribo sighed as she shook her head again. “Lets... not get into that...” said Maribo as she walked to the door. “Seriously... gonna harm that girl...” said Nittis. “Hey! Where the hell you going?” “Eh? Oh I have some shopping to do.” said Maribo. “Nightna said she would stay with you.” said Maribo as she closed the door behind her. “Play nice you two.” she said. Nittis tried to jump out of the bed but screamed in pain. “Hell no Mari, dont leave me with this psycho!” she shouted. Nightna smiled, “Oh time to play doctor!” she said as she grabbed a scalpel. “Hold still and be a good patient!”

Maribo made her way from the guild to the Town bazaar. She wanted to work on a new potion to accelerate the bodies healing process and with Nittis being hospitalized, she would have the perfect test subject.

(Either that or wait for Jiino to get mortally wounded... but she wasnt counting on it...)

Maribo: goodness... the prices on these ingredients... sigh... how do I make a profit if I have to spend more then the sales price of potions... eh... guess i'll have to make do....

Maribo payed for the supplies and made her way home. Her small lab in the back of Jiino's house she made.

Maribo: Now then... lets see....

Maribo was busy making her potions, these very same potions were how she made her living. Selling potions to dungeon fighters. Though her business was not doing well as of late. A bad harvest this year raised the prices on the natural ingredients she used to make her potions. Maribo always said that making potions from vegetables and other natural sources yielded better results, unfortunately, due to this, her potions often left a bitter taste in your mouth, but no one could complain on the excellent job they did on healing someone.

But.... people preferred potions that tasted well over ones that were bitter yet did the job well.....

Poor little mage...

Maribo: Oh crap... out of potato's how could I forget that!

Maribo turned to fire down on her cauldron before leaving the house, running to the bazaar. In hindsight, she should have grabbed her broom but she was in such a hurry... The sun had already begun to set. Maribo wanted to get what she needed and get home fast. She didnt want to be out at night. She could never explain it, but the night air made her nervous. At the bazaar Maribo searched frantically for potato's. Sadly none could be found as they were all bought up.

Maribo: Drat... cant believe how absent minded im being today...

Feeling defeated Maribo made her way home. The Moon shining down on her from above.

Maribo: So cold... this night air... why is it so cold...

Maribo rubbed her hands together for warmth. She looked over her shoulders at the rubble that was the tavern.

Maribo: Could go for some hot cocoa right about now.... **** you Nittis.
Though to be fair... Nightna played a big... part in that... Man I really dont want ot go home empty handed...

As Maribo stood in the middle of the street, she began to notice how devoid of life it was. No one was around, which was strange since just a few seconds ago, there were tons of people around.

Maribo: Should get home... shouldnt be here...
shouldnt be here...
shouldnt...

Maribo froze in place. A cold hand lay firm on her shoulder. It grew quiet. The only sounds she could hear was her own heavy breathing and what sounded like... wings... flapping in the breeze. Maribo felt a wave of uneasiness and fear sweep over her... She was scared... and she felt like she was about to die.

Rei: Well now... arent you a little cutie...
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:18 am

Maribo spun around jumping back.

Maribo: Gah!!!
Geez Lady... you startled me...

Rei: Oh?
Well I trully am sorry, but you see... when I saw you I just thought to myself... oh isnt she adorable... I could just mess her up...

Maribo took a step back.

Maribo: What do you mean?

Rei took a step towards Maribo

Rei: Simply put... im going kill you... oh yes... im going to kill ever so slowy... I want to see every bit of agony as your face contorts in pain...

Maribo: eh... um... thanks but no thanks... I have to get home now and-

Rei appeared behind the young witch, wrapping her hands around the witches neck.

Rei: Oh come now my ear little sister.... it'll be fun... I mean... you should be use to dying...

Maribo: Im not your sister you whack job!
Who the hell are you!!?

Rei began laughing hysterically.

Rei: Why im your grim reaper silly! Now then... shall I crush your neck, im sure it wont kill you right away.

Rei's grasp on Maribo's neck tightened around Maribo' wind pipe. The young witch began gasping for air as she frantically tore at Rei's hands in a desperate attempt to get free.

Rei: Stop struggling and resign yourself to your fate dear sister... theres no escape. No ones coming to your rescue... no knight in shining armor for you this time...

Rei began laughing again. Maribo's struggle became less frantic as her consciousness began to fade.

Maribo thought to herself, “Oh god... im really going to die...” as her vision began to blur. Rei released her grasp and Maribo dropped to the ground. She began coughing trying to catch her breath.

Rei: My my...

Rei kicked Maribo in the face sending her flying across the street, she hit the pavement hard.

Maribo: Alight then... only so much im willing ot take before I get pissed off and-

Rei interupted Maribo by placing her boot on top of Maribo's head stomping down.

Rei: Im sorry couldnt hear you over the sound of you eating pavement...

Rei began grinding the heel of her boot into the back of Maribo's head. Maribo's head was being crushed into the ground when suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed the back of Rei's head.

Rei: eh?

Sakagami: Little #$%&$....
Refrain from touching the princess....

With one swing Sakagami tossed Rei through a brick wall.

Sakagami: ….
filthy creature....

Rei beneath the rubble, snarled at Sakagami. She pushed the rubble off her, shaking it off as if it were nothing.

Rei: Well now... The Queens sword of judgment... its been... to long Saka... how are you?

Sakagami: Was enjoying a nap till you decided to attack the princess..

Rei pushed her hair back, a wicked smile on her face.

Rei: Should have just stayed sleep then... im only here for my sister... this doesn't concern you really...

Sakagami scooped the young witch into her arms.

Sakagami: Rei... this is your last warning... back down...

Rei: Servants should know their place... you have no right to tell me what to do... now hand her over, I have over one thousand ways to kill someone and I want to try them all out on her...

Sakagami: We both know your not at your full strength... don't make my kick your ass...

Rei: Fufu... your welcome to try however-
hmm?

Rei could feel a presence watching her.

Rei: I see... So the Queen is near... very well Saka, i'll back down this time... however.. I suggest you watch her like a hawk... first chance I get, im walking away with her head.

Rei vanished in a plume of black feathers.

Sakagami: Your welcome to try little #$%&%....
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:48 am

Sakagami carried the young witch to the town square. It was rather empty with no one around to interrupt them.

Sakagami: Princess... are you alright?

Maribo: My head hurts... but im ok... thank you Ms. Angel...

Sakagami: So you still remember me?

Maribo: I remember we use to play together a lot with mom. You know.. I really do miss those days...

Sakagami: Yes... twas a long time ago it seems...
But... your mother had other pland for you other then staying on the moon with her...
Which... brings me to the other reason why im here tonight.

Maribo: Other reason?

Sakagami: I have a message for you... from your mother.

Sakagami pulled a large bottle from out of no where. The contents of the bottle was filled with a crystal clear liquid that shined brightly.

Sakagami: Tell me Mari... do you remember what this is?

Maribo shook her head.

Sakagami smiled at the young witch.

Sakagami: In this bottle is what is known as the Elixir of Life. Your mother has charged me with delivering this to you.

Maribo: My mother?
But... why?

Sakagami: She feels it is time that you realize your own destiny.
If you were to drink from this, everything... your memories of lives past... all the power, your true power... will come back to you. You would become.... a true force to reckon with.

Maribo: That doesnt sound to bad... gimmi-

Sakagami interupted the witch by pushing her away with the utmost care not to hurt her.

Sakagami: Be warned my princess...

Sakagami paused for a second.

Sakagami: If you decide to drink from this bottle... I warn you... you will not know what death is by natural means... the words “good bye” will be something you will have to become accustomed to saying... for you will outlive anyone you hold dear....
This is the price for immortality...

Maribo stood there silent.

Maribo: That bottle looks about half empty...

Sakagami: Yes... before you and before me... there were... others... that your mother deemed fit for immortality...
As of now there is only enough for two more people...
But young princess... I need to know your asnwer...

Maribo stood there for a second.

Maribo: I cant answer that.. not yet...

Sakagami: Very well.. if you need time to think about it... I will wait three days. No more... no less.
On the third day I will return here and await your answer. Should you not show, I will determine that you have declined your mothers offer.

Maribo nodded.

Maribo: alight Saka...

Sakagami: Oh theres one more thing... Like I said, there is enough for two... I ask that you choose someone... someone who you could spend eternity with... For what you will go through is something one should not do alone...
A war is Coming Mari... a war unlike anything else. And your Sister sits in the middles pulling the strings...

Sakagami vanished in a flash of light.

Maribo: This... this is to much...

Maribo placed her hand on her chest. Her heart beating faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Tired and frustrated, Maribo decided to return home, her ingredients would have to wait for another day. The young witch reached for the door whe nit suddenly swung open.

Jiino: Where the hell have you been!!?

Oh I was... uh...

Jiino you know your lab exploded.
Gotta tell ya... walking through the front door only to get hit by a explosion of chemicals...
not fun...

Maribo: Oh... sorry about that then...

Jiino: eh... man your taking the fun out of fussing at you ya know...
Something wrong?

Jiino patted Maribo on the head.

Jiino: Hey...
Seriously, you dont look so good.

Maribo shook her head.

Maribo: We...

Maribo paused for a second.

Maribo: No... its nothing...
come on, lets clean this mess up..

The two spent half the night cleaning the mess from the small explosion. Maribo wasnt sure why she hadnt told Jiino about her unexpected visit. He was the only person Maribo felt really comfortable talking with to begin with, yet...
The following day, Maribo was sitting at her shop stand. The potions she made the night before werent selling well as usual...

Maribo: Slow day again...

Maribo looked over her shoulder to some random ghost knight selling potions at a cheaper price then hers, albeit, the slayers potions were of a shoddy quality compared to Maribo's potions, People were still buying them... either people just dont care about their own health or...

PEOPLE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF CHEAP PRICKS...

(You be the judge...)

Maribo: Sometimes I truly wonder...
Might as well close up shop today and-

Nittis: Flat chest!!!
How goes things?

Maribo spun around to see Nittis and Nightna walking up to her.

Maribo: Oh... its you two.

Nittis: What?
No “Doing ok Nittis?”
No “Are your injures fully healed?”
Oh thats right... its your fault I was hospitalized in the first place!

Maribo: Isnt it... Nightna's fau-
on second thought... nevermind...

Nightna: Its all thanks to my “Special” care!

Nittis: Wha... you kept... re-injuring me...
how is that helping?

Nightna: The worst your injured.. the better you heal!

Nittis: Your an idiot.. you should feel bad...

Nightna: Hmm?
Im sorry that sounded like “Please Nightna beat the #$%& out of me again!”
Am I right?
Huh?

Nittis: No no...
(geez this girl is crazy...”
ANYWAY!
Whats up Mari?
Looking more crappy then usual today.

Maribo: Its nothing... just have a lot on my mind is all... nothing you should concern yourself with.

Nittis: Just makes me want to know more...
Nightna Should we... interrogate her?

Nightna: Whats interrogate?

Nittis: Torture of course

Nightna: OH!!!
I know how to do that!
Alright, break her legs we cant have her moving to much.

Maribo: And just like that...

Maribo jumped on her broom.

Maribo: I out... you two have fun now!!!

Maribo flew away leaving the two mages behind.

Nittis: Man... now im bored...

Nittis looked around.

Nittis: Where the hell did that Nightna go-

Nightna: Hey.. your potions taste bad!

Nittis spun around and saw Nightna beating the crap out of a poor unfortunate ghost knight.

Nightna: Bad slayer!!!
Dont make nasty tasting potions!!!

Random slayer: You could at least pay for the one you dra-

The ghost knight was cut off... literally when Nightna bashed her spear into his face...

Nittis: And just like that... its murder...

Nittis Grabbed Nightna by the hand and took off running.

Nittis: Protip!
YOU CANT JUST GO AROUND MURDERING PEOPLE!!!
at least... not with a good reason...

Nightna: Nasty tasting potions is a good reason!!!
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Meanwhile above the city.

Maribo was hovering over the city thinking to herself.

Maribo: Never a dull moment with Nittis...
hmm...

Maribo: Still... I dont think I could imagine life without her...
Then again... she makes my life stressful enough...
So.. she's definitely out...
ugh... cant believe I said that... why do I have to choose...

Maribo sighed.

Maribo: Saka... your cruel to impose this on me...

Rei: My my... is this what they call.. being on Cloud 9?

Maribo spun around to See Rei sitting on a cloud.

Maribo: Oh its you...
what do you want now?

Rei: Oh nothing... nothing at all.
SO...
have you decided?
You know whoever you choose gets to live forever while the rest wither away to nothing.
Exciting isnt it?

Maribo: Shut the hell up!

Rei: Oho, I touched a nerve.
Well anyway...
I have more evil doing to do...
hmm...
Actually...

Maribo: What?

Rei: Want me to make the decision for you?

I could just kill everyone you hold dear till theres one left, then you wouldnt need ot make a choice.

Maribo: Stop it!
Why cant you just leave me be?

Rei: Then life would be dull again.
Trust me, as long as you live, I have purpose...
ANYWAY...
I smell a stray wolf... and I just love my little wolfy... so... till next time.

Rei vanished into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Maribo sighed to herself.

Maribo: Wonder how Alice is doing...

Maribo flew over the city making her way to where the new Tavern would be built. Thanks to Nightna the entire place had to be rebuilt.

Maribo spotted Alice who was sitting on the corner batting at a stray kitten.

Alice: OHHH such a little cutie.

Maribo: Same old same old huh Alice?

Alice looked up at the young witch.

Alice: Oh its a cute little witch!!!
How are you Maribo!!?

Alice grabbed Maribo hugging her.

Maribo: Alice.... release the death hold...
cant...
breathe!

Alice released her grip on the young witch.

Alice: Sorry Mari, I havent seen you in a while, doing alright?

Maribo: Yeah I guess.

Alice patted Maribo on the head.

Alice: You guess?
Something on your mind?

Maribo: Alice, do you... know anything about my past. I was wondering because...

Alice: Why... do you want to know all of a sudden?

Maribo: Its just... this crazy woman with blak wings keeps pestering me and...

Alice: You stay away from her!

Maribo jumped back, startled by Alice's sudden outburst.

Alice: Mari you stay away from that woman!

Maribo: Ok, but why?
Who is she?

Alice: forget it... dont ask, its not worth knowing...

Maribo: but I...

Alice: I Said No Mari!
Trust me your better off not knowing.

Maribo: But.. Saka said...

Alice: What?
Sakagami?
(Damn... why is she getting involved again...)

Maribo: Alice?

Alice: Sorry I need to take care of something...

Alice stormed off leaving Maribo alone.

Rei: My my... she was rather rude...
want me to take care of her?

Maribo: Gah, damn it why are you bugging me so much?

Rei: Just screwing with ya... actually.. I have no reason to be here so....

Rei vanished in a plume of purple smog.

Maribo: The hell....

Meanwhile...

Alice: You got a lot of nerve....
You told me to watch over her and yet here you are.... meddling in affairs that no longer concern you...
Sakagami...

Sakagami: It is not by my choice I am here...
If you have a complaint.. take it up with her mother...

Alice: I would but that woman...
anyway... why ask me to look after her... if she's gonna pull this crap anyway...

Sakagami: …..

Alice: Answer me Dammit!

Sakagami: I dont have time for you Necro...

Sakagami turned and walked away from Alice.

Sakagami: Besides...

Sakagami stopped in her tracks.

Sakagami: The affairs of a Goddess... are none of your concern to begin with...

Alice: Goddess?

Sakagami: ….
In a short few days... Isolde... will make her choice... do not interfere.

Sakagami turned the corner and disappeared from view.

Alice: I dont like this... I really dont...
Your getting the girl involved again...
and I swear if it leads to her harm... if Mari even sheds a tear Saka...
Immortal or not... i'll end you...

Alice turned around walking out of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:01 am

Meanwhile Maribo was making her way home when she happened across Jiino.

Maribo: Jiino?

Jiino: Eh?
Oh Hey Mari.
You looking kinda down, something up?

Maribo: …
hey... we need to talk...

Maribo sat the weapon master down and explained what had transpired today.

Jiino: Well... #$%&
Didnt think Reishow up anytime soon...

Maribo: Who is she anyway...

Jiino: Not gonna sugar coat it...
That little ball of evil is your Sister.
Actually... evil might be a understatement..

Maribo:Wait...
I have a Sister?

Jiino: Huh?

Maribo: I have a sister?

Jiino: Oh... yeah you do.

Maribo: When the hell were you guys planning on telling me this?

Jiino: Never... to be honest.
Mari... Its not like you to have a good relationship...
I mean, she tried to kill you... a lot.
And when I say a lot...

Maribo: Enough, I get it.
Why though?

Jiino: Man... im not really suppose to tell you...
Im sure Saka told you already... if your asking these questions.
If you want to know... you have to accept her terms...
Sorry kiddo...

Maribo: Man... iunno... eternal life sounds nice and all but...

Jiino: But?

Maribo sat next to Jiino.

Maribo: Eh... Saka said I need to choose someone to take with me. Eternity is suppose to be lonely or something like that...

Jiino: Eh... yeah that sounds like it sucks...

Jiino Scooped Mari into his arms.

Jiino: Oh well.. think on it tomorrow. Bed time for you Missy!

Maribo: Hey!!!
Put me down Dammit!!!
I think im old enough to stay up as long as I want!

Jiino: Right...
which explains why you always go to sleep at 9pm on the dot...

Maribo mumbled something under her breath. Just low enough so Jiino couldnt hear.

Jiino: You say you dont want to sleep... yet you dont even try to struggle.

Maribo: Im to tired anyway...
So.. i'll let you have this tiny victory...
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Morning came quickly for Maribo. As she slowly got up from her bed she noticed a shadow cascading over her.

Maribo: Man.. is this the part where you molest me or something Jiino...

Sakagami: You... have a perverted mind ya know that...

Maribo: WHA!!!

Maribo jumped from her bed toppling over onto the floor.

Maribo: Dammit Saka...
Wouldnt hurt to announce yourself or something...

Sakagami: Did you sleep well?

Maribo: I guess...
….
Oh god Saka you didnt stand there the whole night did you?

Sakagami: Of course.

Maribo wiped the sweat from her face.

Maribo: Wow... to say that with a straight face...
Anyways... what do you want?
Hasnt been three days so...

Sakagami: True...

Sakagami turned towards the door.

Sakagami: Just wanted to watch you sleep, you were always so cute when you slept.

Maribo: Saka...

Maribo said with a smile.

Sakagami: Yes?

Maribo: GET THE HELL OUT!

Sakagami: Of course.

Sakagami opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. She slowly closed the door behind her waving at Maribo.

Maribo: Geez...

Maribo walked over to her closet and opened it. Her wardrobe consisted of the same stylish black dress she wore day in and out.

Maribo: Which one...

Maribo muddles over her choice before finally picking an outfit in the very back.

Maribo: Yes this one will do...

As Maribo was changing into her new outfit.

Rei: Dear lord... your fashion sense is... bleh.

Maribo: Dammit... you again.. really?
What is it now..

Rei: Hmm?
Oh... nothing really.
eh... actually.. I should go...

Rei vanished in a cloud of black mist.

Maribo: The hell was that all abou-

Jiino: Hey Maribo!

Jiino burst through the door.

Maribo: JIINO!!!

Maribo was still half naked at the time...

Maribo: GET THE #$%@ OUT!!!

Maribo tossed a empty flask at Jiino who quickly closed the door.

Jiino: Sorry!
I didnt know!

Maribo: geez... knock you idiot... before you enter.

Maribo quickly put the rest of her clothes on.

Maribo: anyway... what is it?

Jiino: Just checking up on you.
Can I come in, im not gonna get a flask to the head am I?

Maribo: Depends...

Jiino: Eh... ok then.

Jiino slowly came through the door.

Jiino: Gonna sell your potions today?

Maribo: No... no point in it, I never make any money from it.

Jiino: Should of went dissembler, I told ya Mari
I told ya about them alchemists...

Maribo: Your stupid and should feel bad...

Jiino: Yeah yeah I know....
So anyway...
What do you want to do today?

Maribo thought for a few seconds.

Maribo: Take me out today.

Jiino: er.. wha?

Maribo: Come on Ghost knight...
I know you want to go out on a date with me...
Gonna pass up on your big chance?

Jiino:No of Course not!
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:02 am

Maribo: So today... I want you to impress me.

Jiino: huh?

The two were walking casually down the street. The morning sun shining down on them.

Maribo: show me... what this place truly has to offer. You know...
Ive never... actually gone further then the west coast...

Jiino: Yeah thats right... your a shut in.

Maribo stomped on Jiino's right foot.

Maribo: Baka... anyway.... show me around.
Your always out and about. You must see interesting things.

Jiino: Well yeah... I guess.
Gonna be kinda hard though... theres a lot out there.

Maribo: We have all day...

Jiino: heh... true... fine.
Alright, I know the perfect place.

Jiino lead Maribo through The West Coast towards the harbor.

Maribo: What are we doing here?

Jiino: Just wait a sec...

As the to were talking, Ophelia walked over to the two.

Ophelia: Well if it isnt Mister Jiino.
And whose the lovely young lady?

Jiino: Oh hey Ophelia, This is Maribo.
So is everything ready?

Ophelia: Of course, will be but a moment.

Maribo: Whats she talking about?

Jiino: just wait.

At that moment a giant shadow loomed over head. Maribo looked up to see a giant whale flying through the sky.

Maribo: Whoa what in heavens name?

Ophelia: That is the Behemoth. Guardian of the skies and home to the People of The Grand Blue Lore.

Maribo: wait people live on that thing?

Jiino: Well.. if you werent such a shut in...

Maribo: Im going to ignore that on the account theres a giant whale flying in the sky....

Ophelia: Would you like to take a trip on the Behemoth?

Maribo: We can?

Ophelia: Of course.

On the edge of the outer temple wall...

Maribo: Wow...
Talk about a veiw.

Jiino: The Behemoth travels all over Arad.
When you see it from this height...

Jiino: Nothing...
Just makes you realize how vast the world really is.

Maribo: The world never really interested me.

Jiino: Really?

Maribo: Yeah... Perhaps there was a time when I did.
But now...

Jiino: If you only knew...

Jiino: Nothing.
Anyway, I wanted to bring you up here for a reason.

Maribo Looked to Jiino.

Maribo: Which is...

Jiino: You just seemed stressed lately, Thought a place like this would calm yo-
Where the hell did she go?

Maribo had wondered over to a peculiar Tree growing out of the ground.

Maribo: There are plants here?

Jiino quickly grabbed Maribo pulling her away in time as the Dendroid took a wild swing at Maribo.

Jiino: Whoa now...
Dont... screw with the fauna here...

Maribo: Its... alive?
Interesting... how is it able to move about on its own?

Jiino: Heh... thinking hard?

Maribo: Amazing, Its totally independent. It can even move about. Must be a interesting ecosystem here.
Oh?

Maribo ran over to a group of small flowers.

Maribo: Well isnt this a interesting plant.

Maribo poked at the small flower.

Maribo: doesnt seem to be mov-

Maribo was cut off as the plant spewed a heap of pollen into the young witches face, leaving the witch to sneeze furiously.

Ophelia: I see the child has met some of the... more interesting creatures.
Really shouldnt mess with the fauna here young one.

Jiino: Aw was wondering where you went.

Ophelia: Not to worry I was merely informing my kinsmen that we have guest.
You'd be... surprised how hostile they can get.

Jiino: Heh.. at least they arent like ten years ago eh?
Man those were... bad times.

Ophelia: Yes, Lotus nearly destroyed GBL. Thankfully we were saved thanks to a young witch and her companions.

Maribo: An apostle made its home here?

Ophelia: Yes... But that was a long time ago.
You'd be surprised how mysterious the world can be.

Maribo: I see... to think that even the apostles made there way to Arad.
I wonder how...

Jiino: Eh... try not to analyze it to much.

Maribo: To late... Ophelia?

Ohpelia: hmm?

Maribo: What type of books do you keep here?

Ophelia: Oh?
Looking for knowledge?
No other place in the world has a library as vast as the Grand Blue Lore

Maribo: Awesome, Jiino you dont mind right?

Jiino: Not at all, was the reason I brought you here in the first place...

Maribo: eh?

Jiino: Nothing...
(Maybe this will answer the questions I cant answer...)
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:24 am

In the library Maribo was hidden behind the massive wall of books that she planned on reading.
Oddly enough, you wonder... how did she plan to read all these books in a single day?

Maribo: Hmmm
interesting...

Ophelia: Is... she ok?

Jiino Yeah... I wouldnt disturb her.
Made that mistake once.
Missing a toe now..

Ophelia: Ouch.

Maribo looked up from the book she was reading.

Maribo: HEY...
Shut the #$%^ Up!

She quickly lowered her head and continued reading.

Jiino: Anyway.

Jiino nudged Ophiela.

Jiino: You have the book right?

Ophelia: Yes, so...

Jiino: Iunno just... accidentally drop it near her or something.

Ophelia: Are you sure about this, once she remembers...

Jiino: I know. Im willing to take that risk.

Ophelia picked up a small worn book from the nearby shelf. As she gripped the book to her chest she slowly made her way to Maribo.

Ophelia: Is there anything I can get for you?

Maribo looked up from the book.

Oh yes, these 4 books here, you can take them back, im done with them.

Ophelia bowed casually placing the small book on the table just where Maribo would notice and took the 4 books Maribo pointed at.

Maribo: Oh Ophelia you left...
oh shes gone...

Maribo poked at the little book before returning to her reading. Periodically she would look up at the small book then back to the book she had buried her face in prior.

But...

Maribo: Cant be that interesting...

The little witch picked up the small book.

Maribo: Wow its so ragged...
hmmm...

Maribo flipped the book over.

Maribo: No title...

The young witch flipped the book open and began looking through the pages.

Maribo: Its... so old... cant make out most of whats written.

It seemed that most of the book had not held up well against time. Fortunately the last few pages of the book were still in tact.

“January 15th” was written at the top of the page.

Maribo: Is this a journal or something?

She continued to read.

Jiino: Hey Maribo, Im gonna take a look around the outer wall, you coming?

Maribo waved her hand at Jiino, her eyes never leaving the book.

Jiino: Heh... well... it beats telling her what happened...

Maribo: Hmm...
Yes... definitely a journal. Next few pages are ruined though... skip ahead...

Januray 27th
The temperature hasnt gotten any better. I feel that I may freeze to death, though Saka says im overreacting.

Saka?
Wait...

Maribo continued to read.

We plan on stopping in a small town to rest for the night. The cold air is still unbearable. Maybe im not use to cold. Arad is usually warm all year around. Maybe thats why im not use to this. I wonder... are you keeping warm Jiino...

Maribo: …. Jiino? I dont remember any of this....

Maribo continued reading the last few pages of the journal for several hours. All the while she became more and more confused. Not only was Sakagami mentioned but Nittis and Alice as well.

But the last journal entry...

February 7th
So its come to this...
Rei has forced my hand once again. I took my own friends life to save her. To be honest, it was a better alternative then living as... that.
Today, I had to bury Saka...
I'm tired. Ive lived to long and I lack the strength to face Rei one on one. So... its come to this...

Tonight I die... My life as a sacrifice to end my sisters chaotic scheme.
Its funny even now... as I sit here writing this. Im... not scared. In fact I feel at peace.
Im tired, I think I deserve to sleep after what im about to do.... Even now its hard keeping my eyes open. Yet the tears wont stop.

Even now when one of my students call for me... better wipe my tears... I dont want Nittis to see me crying...

Maribo: What... What the $#$% is this?
I dont understand...

Rei: Dumby... You still dont remember?
Oh poor child...

Maribo spun around.

Maribo: You...

Rei: Oh that look... oh my you look so pissed off.
Thats a good look or you.
So... has it become clear... my sister?
Do you understand...
Me and you... were bound by fate, no escape my sister....
no escape.

Maribo: The hell... I did all that?

Rei: Oh and much more!
Did you know we killed our own mother?
Though the #$%$# had the nerve to come back...

Maribo: What?

Rei: Yeah she even kinda killed us when she sent us both to hell.
Well.. I went to hell.. not sure where you ended up. Probably a lot less hot...
Funny thing is... cant completely kill what is immortal...

Maribo: So you really are immortal...

Rei: Sorta... but when I kill you...

Maribo: Then you'll be completely...

Rei: Well true and... not true... game cant begin till you take the first step.
Right now your just a lowly mortal... killing you ont have any effect... Not till you take the next step...

Maribo: Which is?

Rei: Right now at this moment. The curse placed on you is being suppressed. Since your no longer immortal the curse wont work on you.... BUT...

Rei vanished and re-appeared right in front of Maribo.

Rei: The Elixer...

Rei: Dont play coy!
The Elixer, I want you to drink it... Saka has it, take it, drink it, so I can kill you.
I have so many lovely ways to do it to, I just cant pick.
Do it #$%$#, DRINK IT.
Come on... how long are you gonna keep me waiting!!?
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:30 am

Maribo: Waiting?
Why are you treating this like a game...
From what ive read... your a crazy little @#$%#...

Rei: Its a game because I say it is...
Seems you need some convincing... Fine... Should I just start killing people again?
Will that get you going? Either way...

Maribo: Eh?

Rei: You'll understand in time...
Death is inevitable...
And a lot of people are going to die... All for their sake...

Maribo: Who?

Rei: ….
Oh curious?
When you ascend to the godhood like I have... then you will find out...

Rei vanished in a plume of smoke.

Maribo: Freaking psycho...

Maribo sat bak in her chair.

Maribo: Dammit, this is to much...
feels like im going to go insane...
Way to much has happened in the last few days.

The witch wiped the seat from her face. Looking back at the ruined journal.

Maribo: Wish I could read the whole thing... maybe then I would understand...
wait...

Maribo reached into her bag and pulled out a worn spellbook.

Maribo: I can repair this book rather easily... Damn why didnt I think of this before.

She flipped frantically through the book till she came to a certain page.

Maribo: Heh.... says I need to use something as the base for reconstruction...
Im sure Ophelia wont miss a book... or two...

The witch began chanting in a old dead language, The means for conjuring this spell. Maribo placed a random book on the table.

Maribo: This should do...

Maribo slammed her spellbook shut and a flash of light erupted from the journal.

Maribo: Heh... damn im a genius...
huh?

The light emitting from the journal grew brighter....

Maribo: Oh for the love of fu-

Followed by a loud explosion....

Maribo: Oh crap what have I done?

Followed by bolts of lighting striking the ground.

Maribo: well that doesnt make sens-

Followed by another Explosion...

(Really dear dont interrupt...)

The library was swallowed up in smoke.

Maribo: Damn damn damn....
That didnt go.... as planned I think.

AS the smoke settled Maribo looked toward the journal. It had completely recovered. In fact it looked good as new.

Maribo: Damn im good....

Thats when Maribo looked around her.

The entire wing she was in was completely demolished.

Maribo: well..... fudge....

Ophelia: What in the Grand Blue Lore happened in here!!!?

Maribo spun around to see a panicked Ophelia.

Maribo: Well... you see... I figured I reconstruct the journal and then...
well lets just say... “Stuff” happened.

Ophelia: … I see...

Maribo: Well now that were at a understanding i'll just...

Ophelia: Please try to understand...
That “WE” are going to kill you now little mage...

Maribo: We?

It was then that Maribo noticed the rather large crowd of GBL followers gathering around her.

Maribo: huh... well...

Maribo grabbed her broom and the journal and lept into the air.

Maribo: Sorry, thanks but no thanks im letting myself out now!
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Maribo made her way through the crowd of GBL members making her way to
the exit. Due to her size it was easy to duck between people while
avoiding the knifes flailing about.

Maribo: Geez!
All I did was blow up a small part of the library, Even Sharan doesnt get THIS mad!

Maribo ran into the door leading out of the library, pushing on it with all her might....

Maribo: Dammit, freaking heavy door...

To no avail...

Maribo: Well.... @#$%

Things didnt look good for Maribo. She didnt want ot hurt them but it seemed as if she didnt have a choice now.

Maribo: Alright, kicking the crap out of a cult shouldnt be to hard...
well not as hard as dodging a small little mage with a weird fetish for
ramming spears up ones butt...

Else where...

Nightna: Hmm...

Nittis: What? What is it now...

Nightna: Suddenly theres the urge to hurt a cute little white haired witch...

Nittis: oh that?
Thats normal...

Back in the Library

Maribo: Huh... why do I have this sudden feel of... dread...
I mean I know im about to be to be torn apart here but I just feel like theres....
Whoa oh geez!

Maribo jumped out of the way as a dagger slammed into the door inches from her face.

Maribo: Ok.... to close... time ot use force.

Maribo whipped out a lava potion and chucked it behind her. Of course it
failed blowing the door away. Maribo then took a seond potion and
tossed it at the GBL member. This one... did not explode, which
bewildered the young Witch as she was expecting a slew of bloody corpses
flying through the air from the explosion. Instead all it did was give
the GBL members a minor case of the hot foot, which wasnt very damaging
as more... annoying.

Maribo snapped her fingers and a small Pyro Jack poofed into her hand.

Maribo: Alright.. we really need to discuss our formal relationship if were gonna be working together.

Of course Pyro Jack said nothing while having a “Ya mad bro” look on its face....

Maribo: hat the hell... well whatever...

Maribo jumped on her broom and flew away before the GBL could close in
on her. Flying for a bit she spotted Jiino who was lazing about as
usual.

Maribo landed next to him and grabbed his hand.

Jiino: Eh?
What is it?

Maribo: Cant talk!
Gotta Go!

Jiino: Then go behind a bush... your a big girl no-

Maribo cracked Jiino over the head with her broom.

Maribo: Gotta Go...
GBL... library.... Explosion...

Jiino paused for a second.

Jiino: Oh God dammit...
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:52 am

Jiino grabbed Maribo and made haste towards th ship that brought them to the Behemoth, all the while the GBL were fast on there heels.

Jiino: Seriously Mari, I leave you alone for half an hour and you blow up the library.
The hell were you doing?

Maribo: Nothing... to important to mention...

Jiino ignored the witch and tossed her onto the ship climbing in after her.

Jiino: Well... cant come back here anymore...

Maribo: pfft
bet this place is below your skill level anyway...

Jiino I.... cant argue with that....

Back in West Coast...

Jiino: Man...
Now I see why Sharan says you need constant adult supervision...

Maribo: Oh shut up... today wasnt a total waste, I learned some very important info...

Jiino: Really?
Like?

Maribo: Not telling you for now.
Anyway, Im retiring to my study for the rest of the day.

Jiino: What about the rest of our date?

Maribo: Later, For now there is much that needs to be done.

Maribo ran off down the street.

Jiino: …
I hope your happy with this...

Sakagami: Its not whether im happy or not...

Jiino: So much for freedom of choice.

Sakagami: All is going according to her Mothers will...

Jiino: She can see into the future right?

Sakagami: …. yes..

Jiino: Then does she know the outcome of the blood bath that will follow...

Sakagami: correct...

Jiino: Im guessing you wont tell me how it ends then...

Sakagami: On the contrary...
She said that in the end, your place shall be with the child you hold dear in your heart... you alone will determine just how that plays out...

Jiino: Meaning?

Sakagami turned away.

Sakagami: Now that would be spoilers... wouldnt it...

Sakagami vanished.

Jiino: Man... the hell I get myself into...

Jiino slowly made his way down the street. By the time he made it home Maribo had already locked herself away in her study.

Jiino: Guess all we can do now is wait for her decision..

Maribo busily red the journal. It was rather larger then she thought originally. The journal held complete records of feats and stories of Maribo that she could not recall. She was amazed to read how she started the witch revolution, (Creation of the Fusion Craft) Her days as a teacher, and her time spent with Nittis and the others. Even her love afair with Jiino. Reading about life that felt unlike your own took its toll on Maribo. She became angry that her friends withheld such information, and yet at the same time, she kinda understood why her friends did what they did.

Morning had come by the time Maribo had put the journal down after reading it so many times. She wanted to remember every little detail.

Maribo: Well..
Guess that settles it

Maribo leaned back in her chair as the morning light came through her window. Her little familiar Pluto climbed into her lap and poked at her chin playfully.

Maribo: Yes yes I know...

Pluto jumped from her lap as Maribo stood up walking out of her study.

Maribo: Jiino...

Jiino was asleep on the couch snoring loudly.

Maribo: …
HEY!!!
Feet off the couch!!!

She kicked him in his side making him fall over.

Jiino: Huh what?
Oh... Hey Mari... uh... what I do?

Maribo: Nothing you dimwit... dont worry about it.

Jiino: So...

Maribo: Yeah... I think im ready to see her.
Will you accompany me Jiino?

Jiino: Yeah...

Jiino escorted Maribo towards the town square. Where Sakagami was waiting for them alone. No other soul was present it seems.

Sakagami: Right on time...

Maribo: Did you wait long?

Sakagami: Not at all. Then again... time has no meaning for me anymore....
I see you brought Jiino with you as well... Then am I to assume...

Maribo fell silent.

Sakagami: I see...
Jiino you have no objections...

Jiino: Would it matter?

Sakagami: …. not at all...
So tell me Maribo, why the change in heart, you werent going ot go along with this at first...

Maribo: So you did know...

Sakagami: Well... Your mother does read into the future a lot..

Maribo: I dunno... perhaps the love for my friends... maybe the love I have for that special someone in my life...
Then again...
After everything ive been through, would you honestly want to do this?

Sakagami: If I had a choice....
no...

Maribo: Yeah... I felt the same way. But after reading about a life that is no longer mine... All the pain I had to endure. And the pain that my friends were forced to endure because of me.

I never want anyone to have to suffer because of me... not again. So for my sake.. and everyone I hold dear...

Maribo stretched out her hand to Sakagami.

Maribo: I'll take responsibility for my sins from now on....

Sakagami: So be it...
then allow me to be the first who welcomes you into eternity...

Just then...
Sounds of a school bell ringing signaling the end of the day rang.

Teacher: Well Class... I believe thats all for today...

Random student A: Aww it was just getting to the good part.

Random student B: Oh come on, cant we hear the rest?

Teacher: Heh... sorry but thats about it.

Random student C: What what happened afterward?

Teacher: Good question... Perhaps the author made the ending that way so that its readers would try to use there own imagination to come up wit ha ending...
Then again...
At any rate... Your homework assignment is to come create a brief interpretation and Summary of chapters one through three by tomorrow.

Thats all for today.

The students hurriedly left the class room leaving the teacher alone.

Teacher: Kids these days...

Just then someone tapped on the window.

Teacher: Aw just in time...

The young Teacher stood up and walked over to the window opening it slowly.

Jiino: Hey love

Jiino shouted as he snuck a kiss to the young Teacher.

Jiino: How was your Day...
Miss Maribo...

Maribo: Heh... everyday... you do the samething, and you think after 200 years I'd get tired of it....
How was your day Jiino?

Jiino: same old same, killed some Taus, took a stroll through the Outerfissure....
You?

Maribo: Reading the class that story...

Jiino: ha... did they like it?

Maribo: They were on the edge of there seats...

Jiino: Pfft it be funny if you told em it was a true story...

Maribo: No no... that would be bad... people already talk about me enough as it is...

Jiino: Yeah ive heard the rumors.
How theres a certain teacher who even after 40 years... hasnt aged a day.

Maribo: Yes there beginning to think im a demon of some kind.

Jiino: Thats the price you pay...

Jiino climbed through the window.

Jiino: for wanting to live among the mortals...
just how long do you plan on keeping this up?

Maribo: Oh Jiino... let me have my fun... its rather enjoyable...

Jiino: Sure whatever Queen of the Moon...

Maribo: Dont call me that.
Besides should you really be here... What if someone comes in.

Jiino: Eh...
i'd just hide... under your desk....

Maribo: Dumbass...
Anyway today is a special day...
Jiino did you know its been exactly 200 years since we met under that old oak tree...

Jiino: Has it really been that long?

Maribo: Actually... I wanted to celebrate... I hear the moon is lovely this time of the millennium ...
And since Mother is out and about... I was thinking maybe we could... you know...

Jiino: Sure.. why not... besides.. I think a certain someone is watching...

Jiino took Maribo's hand.

Lead: Lead the way goddess...

The two vanished into thin air.

Outside atop a giant Oak Tree...

Rei: Pfft... like to lovesick teens who cant control their own hormones...

Sybil: Do you wish to follow?

Rei: No no... for now let them have there fun.
There is much more work to be done anyway.

Sybil: Could it be that my mistress has become soft in this day and age.

Rei: You say something?

Sybil: Not at all...

Rei: Thought so...

Rei looked up to the sky.

Rei: You know... they met again under this tree...

Sybil: Hmmm?

Rei: Nothing... My dear sister... enjoy yourself... pretty soon, you wont be able to anymore...
Oh by the way Sybil.
Did you happen to locate my little Wolf?

Sybil: Currently on the run... not sure what you did to him... but he's been running scared since.

Rei: Good...

Rei vanished.

Sybil: Under this tree huh....

On the moon... within the Palace of the Moon.

Maribo: Isnt it beautiful, doesnt the world look beautiful from up here?

Jiino: Yeah it does.
By the way... care to dance?

Maribo: Why yes... yes I do.

Just as the two began to dance they were interrupted...

Sakagami: Am I... interrupting something?

Maribo: OH GOD DAMMIT Saka!!!

Sakagami: Oh.. So I WAS interrupting something...

Maribo: Damn stupid Guardian angel...

Nittis: What are we not any more special then Saka?

Alice: Aw how cute... look at the little love birds.

Maribo: Why I decided to keep you guys around... i'll never know...

Jiino: Well... guess we can forget about that alone time...

Maribo pounced on Sakagami pulling at her hair.

Maribo: Damn you idiots... what part of alone time dont you guys understand!!!

The 4 ladies began arguing with each other.

Jiino: Heh... its like nothing ever changed...

Jiino looked down at the planet below.

Jiino: And yet...
wouldnt change a thing...

Maribo: OH YOU ARE SUCH A LITTLE @#$%#

Nittis: Takes one to know one!!!!

Jiino: But please... for the love of god...

Jiino turned towards the 4 women...

Jiino Cant we get one night of peace and quiet!!?

Elsewhere...

A young silver haired woman stood under a large oak tree. 2 Black Devil horns atop her head.

Yes... everything is as it should be. Love created by a chance meeting... friendships created through strife... My darling child... though the future remains unclear to even me... I have no doubt... that your second chance meeting... here... was one of the best decisions I ever made. Though you have yet to mature... I have full faith in you...

Though your future lies in your hands...

LoneWolf: Talking to yourself again?

Maribo's Mother: No no... relaying a message to someone is all...
At any rate... lets be off... there is much I need to do.. and time is short.

Most people would say that this is indeed a happy ending... And while that “may” be true. It is only the end of one story. Indeed a chance meeting under the Oak tree has set in motion the threads of fate which tie us all together. Though you may never realize it... Everything that has happened and will happen... is the inevitable causality set in motion by a Young witch and a blue ghost knight.. Whose love is eternal...

May peace be with you all...

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion Under The Oak Tree   Reunion Under The Oak Tree Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion Under The Oak Tree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Promenade :: Other :: Story Corner-
Jump to: