Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's

Go down 
+2
♥Devia♥
sp0909
6 posters
AuthorMessage

I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's Empty
PostSubject: I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's   I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Soooooo funny. The things people think up.
Only at Nexon (we seriously need a thumbs up smiley, gonna make a thread in suggestions for that)

Last edited by MastaDJ on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
sp0909
sp0909

PostSubject: Re: I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's   I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:56 pm

I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's Two-thumbs-up
Back to top Go down
♥Devia♥
Noobie
♥Devia♥

PostSubject: Re: I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's   I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Only competitions are Aegis and Chronos. Rest are...bleh. Probably will die fast Razz
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's   I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:50 pm

elvenguard has a large roster also
Back to top Go down
smw232
smw232

PostSubject: Re: I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's   I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:25 pm

well i know chorons are big but in terms of active they got about 1.5 a guild
rest seem gonna go bye bye .
oh yeah not much comp from us being the main forumers
Back to top Go down
http://www.yoshi11xd.piczo.com
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's   I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:54 am

who the hell posts in elvenguard? lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's   I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:24 am

the only other guilds that I see worth in are that "fighters" guild, and nerdgasm.
I just know that the former is gonna crash and burn, but the later might just make it....

All the rest are garbage

I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's Minamimoto
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's   I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:08 am

lulz, all guilds will crash and burn eventually when we get sick of this game
unless of course our leader truely has no life and continues with the american version Razz
Back to top Go down
Randomselect
Randomselect

PostSubject: Re: I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's   I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Being able to say you are in a nice, shiny guild is the real reason for the small guilds.
There might even be some one man guilds. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's   I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's Empty

Back to top Go down

I lol'd at the guild advertisements back at Nexon's
Page 1 of 1