Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
How long till DnF again? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
How long till DnF again? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
How long till DnF again? EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
How long till DnF again? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
How long till DnF again? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
How long till DnF again? EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
How long till DnF again? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
How long till DnF again? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
How long till DnF again? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
How long till DnF again? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

How long till DnF again?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoliceTK
SoliceTK

How long till DnF again? Empty
PostSubject: How long till DnF again?   How long till DnF again? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:44 am

Aight I'm new, and I been thinking about this for a while. I'm pretty sure that most of this forum is on DnF atm, and that's ok, but how many of you play DFO much, and if so how long before you get bored and head back to DnF again?

Prolly a silly question but I'm sure DFO doesn't have anything you ain't seen yet, so it's only a matter of time right?
Back to top Go down
CrazedGamer
Admin
CrazedGamer

PostSubject: Re: How long till DnF again?   How long till DnF again? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:17 am

I give it a week. Two is being generous. Hell for me it was 1 day and I'm already starting to get that feeling of leaving because I cannot buy and select stats for Avatars that I want for my Female Gunner and just feel sad, angry, tired, and bored of the game. I really like Avatars and will purchase ones I like at a drop of a hat. As it is though I cannot do it in DFO. DnF takes some time cause I gotta have a friend give me the NX but knowing I can pick everything I want makes me happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long till DnF again?   How long till DnF again? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:36 am

On sera:

http://www.dfosource.com/forum/korea/183-guide-how-charge-seria-points.html

Through cn-usa. They overcharge, but "delivery" is instant. In the older days it was gmarket, but then ebay took over.... "a friend" will always get a better price nowadays though.

-----

They may release female gks and male fighters at the next act/quarter - it's a longshot though; chance is good as least the remaining thief classes are there though, they've been working on those for a while. If they do release female GKs though I am so making ANOTHER 70 asura.

Things are actually relatively balanced on KDnF now in both areas.... DFO is kind of the opposite. Plus the 60 dungeons are challenging without being cheap or having overinflated health and damage like DFO. At 2nd impact release when things were rocky it sent a lot of people to DFO, but things are pretty good now and development on KDnF is going faster then even DFO really.
Back to top Go down
KIROV_reporting
KIROV_reporting

PostSubject: Re: How long till DnF again?   How long till DnF again? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:49 am

BattleMageLover wrote:
On sera:

http://www.dfosource.com/forum/korea/183-guide-how-charge-seria-points.html

Through cn-usa. They overcharge, but "delivery" is instant. In the older days it was gmarket, but then ebay took over.... "a friend" will always get a better price nowadays though.

-----

They may release female gks and male fighters at the next act/quarter - it's a longshot though; chance is good as least the remaining thief classes are there though, they've been working on those for a while. If they do release female GKs though I am so making ANOTHER 70 asura.

Things are actually relatively balanced on KDnF now in both areas.... DFO is kind of the opposite. Plus the 60 dungeons are challenging without being cheap or having overinflated health and damage like DFO. At 2nd impact release when things were rocky it sent a lot of people to DFO, but things are pretty good now and development on KDnF is going faster then even DFO really.
the thieves arent coming out this year
its not in neople's planner for 2010

and besides, the reason f gunner was chosen is cuz they had the most VOTES...hint hint
2nd impact...shook things up
but was nice, overall
nways
no other big things to expect this year at least, save for wut event avas neople will bring up
Back to top Go down
http://blog.naver.com/kirov139
SoliceTK
SoliceTK

PostSubject: Re: How long till DnF again?   How long till DnF again? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:58 pm

CrazedGamer wrote:
I give it a week. Two is being generous. Hell for me it was 1 day and I'm already starting to get that feeling of leaving because I cannot buy and select stats for Avatars that I want for my Female Gunner and just feel sad, angry, tired, and bored of the game. I really like Avatars and will purchase ones I like at a drop of a hat. As it is though I cannot do it in DFO. DnF takes some time cause I gotta have a friend give me the NX but knowing I can pick everything I want makes me happy.

Sorry to hear that Crazed, I thought you would be hyped the most that DFO got F-Gunners. I know you really pushed the SAS on Nexons forums too, maybe Nexon NA will get there one day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long till DnF again?   How long till DnF again? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long till DnF again?
Page 1 of 1