Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.

Go down 
+5
wiggin
Rau
Havenchild
DXDemon
Mezzy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mezzy
Recruit

It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. Empty
PostSubject: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Okay, let's see here...

I don't post on the Nexon forums, and only currently have two DFO handles as I am still relatively new to the game. They are Meztli (lvl 31 witch) and AnimaPrisca (lvl 13 female gunner). I was invited to Promenade sometime last week by Fate and had a grand time in the guild chat; saw that the notice had a URL in it tonight and that's how I found the forum. Haven't quite figured out what I want to do with my avatar and signature, yet.

... Not sure what to say about myself. Any questions?

I'd also like to inquire about a "job" on the forum, as I have both moderator and admin experience, and some knowledge with writing HTML for BBcode tags and with CSS and javascript shit.

Last edited by Mezzy on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:35 am

oh goodie
fresh meat
Back to top Go down
Havenchild
Havenchild

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:48 am

All I can say is welcome to guild and hop in the chatbox to your left if you wanna indulge in a universe of chaos, many lulz and mature chats. (lol mature)
Back to top Go down
Rau
Noobie
Rau

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 pm

Havenchild wrote:
All I can say is welcome to guild and hop in the chatbox to your left if you wanna indulge in a universe of chaos, many lulz and mature chats. (lol mature)

By mature, he means Rated R. Welcome to Prom though~
Back to top Go down
Mezzy
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:23 pm

At least I'll be able to understand everyone in the chatango room. The sheer number of things that get filtered in DFO drives me insane.
Back to top Go down
wiggin
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 pm

hello it's solwiggin, I'm reintroducing myself. IGN: NinjitsuKick and SisterRosett Hello again!
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:18 am

Rau wrote:

By mature, he means Rated R. Welcome to Prom though~
by Prom he means Prom night where after its over, you go back to the hotel and get laid, or raped.

in our guild it will be rape
Back to top Go down
Daidarapochi
Daidarapochi

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:34 am

I'll see you in bed tonight
Back to top Go down
Mezzy
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Oh, now you're just getting me excited.

The safe-word is "lag".

Which reminds me, I like the favicon. Razz
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Mezzy wrote:

I'd also like to inquire about a "job" on the forum, as I have both moderator and admin experience, and some knowledge with writing HTML for BBcode tags and with CSS and javascript shit.
there are several of us here who have experience with both.

I know HTML, i know how to build a forum from scratch, i have also admin'd my own forum, and made 100$ a month off of it (nothing particularly great i know, but it was a good source of income for awhile) and you dont see me running around asking to be a mod :U

though tbh, i wouldnt want to be one anyways, regardless of which there is no point in being a mod on this forum, theres seriously like hardly any posts, ever.
nor is there anything to mod, i mean look, i can say fuck
Back to top Go down
Mezzy
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Yeah, you have a point there. I just felt like trying to be helpful before even really looking over everything.

Looks like the chatroom is the most active thing around here.
Back to top Go down
BRWeiss
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Hola! Me nombre es BRWeiss.

Yo :3 Representing NC and all it's great big beautiful...nothings, is me, Andrew~

I am a weaboo >Very Happy And slightly sadomasochitc :3 Is that a whip and jumper cables I see? >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RawrTynne
RawrTynne

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:24 pm

>Very Happy omg.. nowai o-o
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 am

BRWeiss wrote:
Hola! Me nombre es BRWeiss.

Yo :3 Representing NC and all it's great big beautiful...nothings, is me, Andrew~

I am a weaboo >Very Happy And slightly sadomasochitc :3 Is that a whip and jumper cables I see? >Very Happy

make your own thread, dont highjack other ppl's
Back to top Go down
Mezzy
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:46 am

Maybe I should change the title, yeah?

Somehow I didn't expect others to be confused by that... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.   It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Mezzy. Nice to meet you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Promenade :: Forums :: Introduction and Leave-
Jump to: