Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown

Go down 
+2
ImTheBoss
MrsYoruichi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MrsYoruichi
MrsYoruichi

Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown   Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:45 pm

I am not 100% on the exact date, But my friend is packing as of this moment and will be moving sometime in August. I know his ultimate move date is the 22nd but I do not know when he will ask for the laptop back. I will probably be gone for 30 days at the very least after that. I am still working on a new comp I wanna make sure its a really good one so need to continue saving. I had stupid car trouble recently which set me back a bit. Anyway ya just Saying please don't kick me when I am gone for longer then 30 days. I will be on the forums probs not 100% sure on that thought but I can try and manage something probably. I am MrsRangiku and MaloneRubi.

Edit: My Mech is now in the guild, ToysBeatBoys. So Please Do not kick her either.

Last edited by MrsYoruichi on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ImTheBoss
Noobie
ImTheBoss

Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown   Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Nooooooooooo. You will be missed = (
Back to top Go down
MrsYoruichi
MrsYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown   Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Lol well Thank you. I am hoping it will not take to long. I may take a roommate so I have better spare cash lol. But ewww roommate. The thought appalls me I like living on my own lol.
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown   Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:06 pm

can i be your roommate?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown   Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Noooo don't leave us.
Back to top Go down
DragonKingEx
DragonKingEx

PostSubject: Re: Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown   Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:15 am

DXDemon wrote:
can i be your roommate?
this
Back to top Go down
MrsYoruichi
MrsYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown   Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:23 am

My eww roommate would become... OMFG A Roomate Im moving this freak is seriously lame. Lol I kid but seriously If I did take a roommate which I am probs not gonna it would be another female.
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown   Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:21 am

cant blame a guy for trying tho...
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown   Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 am

I like having roommates.
though my ex-gf always got irritated with me cause i refused to live on my own.
but when i did live on my own, she practically lived there too, so i technically still had a roommate, she just lived there for free <_<

it gets too lonely living on my own, i really hate it.
seriously, i wont turn a single light on in the apartment for a week, i cook once a day, etc.

roommates give me motivation to actually get up and not let myself look so lazy :U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown   Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown Empty

Back to top Go down

Notice of Leave of Absence - Date of start: Mid August Date of Return: Unknown
Page 1 of 1