Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
    My stories(neither is finished EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
    My stories(neither is finished EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
    My stories(neither is finished EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
    My stories(neither is finished EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
    My stories(neither is finished EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
    My stories(neither is finished EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
    My stories(neither is finished EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
    My stories(neither is finished EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
    My stories(neither is finished EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
    My stories(neither is finished EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

My stories(neither is finished

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Lightach
    Noobie
    Lightach

My stories(neither is finished Empty
    PostSubject: My stories(neither is finished   My stories(neither is finished EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:59 am

THE WELCOMING

In the orange sky of evening, clouds amass before a clearing. The grass moves softly with the wind, while a lone girl can be seen sitting under a flowering tree. As the pedals of the tree fall down around her, her facial expression changed as if she was deep in thought about something. Finally, she lets out a heavy sigh with weariness tinged in it. She still had not mastered the spell her class had to learn, (even though it was explained to her several times). She still had 2 days to learn it. She stands up and stretches. She was a very cute girl, no older than 16 years old. Her eyes had a whimsical look to them… Well one of them did. One of them shined with a bright blue color, while the other one burned with a dark red color. She had Heterochromia; one of her eyes was red while the other eye was blue.
    Her mind wanders back to her earlier years, where she had been picked on and ridiculed by others. She had tried to explain to them that it was not her fault, but finally just gave up and accepted the verbal assaults. Now, however she was happy for she had found friends who had accepted her for who she was. No longer was she made fun of, but now she was acknowledged by most and loved by all of her friends.
    That doesn't mean that she wasn’t picked on anymore, because they Advanced Academy Class (AAC) still did. They still had not learned to accept her for who she was, and it annoyed her to no end. However, she didn’t have to worry about those "fools" (as her best friend Sierra called them). Sierra had said that they would get what was coming to them soon enough.
    As she reminisces about the past, she hears a noise, shattering her train of thought. As she begins to turn around a voice stops her.
    "Shouldn’t you be practicing, Kira?" asked the voice.
    "Shouldn’t YOU be practicing, Sierra?" Kira asked with a smile.
    "Yea, well I would but, I've already mastered the spell we were supposed to learn. Have you mastered the spell yet…well apparently not cause your still trying to get the hang of it!" Kira frowns at what sierra says, then quickly smiles as she remembers how Sierra was always the best in the class. She thinks back about how they met.
    One day after school the kids again had decided to pick on me again.
    "Hey, Freak should you even BE here?" asks one of the boy with a laugh. I say nothing because I don’t want to further provoke them.
    "I don’t think It can talk! Let alone master any spells!" says one of the older girls. Then after they had started to fight me, Sierra shows up and says..
    "Hey you fools leave her alone, or ill bring the headmaster!"

Thats the first one...i have yet to finish and the second one is...
    "Your Majesty, are you ready to go?" I awaken from my daze of doing paperwork to see one of my guards standing over me.
    "Eh? Where are we going again?" She lets out a long sigh.
    "You haven't forgotten already, have you Your Majesty?"
    "Uhhhhh…No?" I then give her a warm smile, to which she reacts by frowning at me.
    "Aw c'mon Ayumi don’t give me that look… it makes me sad inside." I do a mime of an extremely sad face.
    "But really where are we going again?"
    "*sigh* Your Majesty we are heading to Quadrant 4." A shocked expression comes over my face.
    "…"
    "Is something the matter My Lord?"
    "Well I kinda just have one question."
    "What is it?"
    "Why?" All she did was smile and pointed to a drool covered paper. I picked it up and read it.
    "…Oh that’s soooo Ga-" The sound of the door opening cut me off.
    "Good Morning , Your Majesty! Are you finally awake?"
    "I'm not sure yet hold on umm let me check…Yea…I'm pretty sure I'm awake"
    "Well at least you're in a good mood! Also the food is ready Your Majesty."
    What do you mean at least…I'm always in a good mood!"
    "Even when you've killed 3 people and died 18 times on Modern Warfare 2?"
    "Point Dully Noted" After I said that she started to giggle and smiles at me.
    "Hey its not funny all they do is hack and cheat"
    "With all due respect Your Majesty, He was hiding in the bushes and you just didn’t see him"
    "Bushes that weren't supposed to be there, but nooo they had to add them in the game" She smiles and says "Well on an unrelated note the food is getting cold."
    "Oh my bad…so whatcha make this time?" Losha was the best cook in the land and his personal chef, as well as my childhood friend.
    "Oh just some breakfast. Egg that has been seasoned with terphim and laced with Sakari."
    "Ok Ok Ok I know it's going to be good."
    "You didn’t even let me finish Your Majesty."She looked very annoyed about me cutting her off.
    "Only because I had no idea what you were talking about." Losha sighs and says
    "Whatever you say Your Majesty."
    After the breakfast I have to do all my kingly duties, which include, listening to my advisors, listening to what the people want me to do, and a lot of other boring stuff. My guards are like my friends since we have all known each other for a long time. I'm only 15, and yes, I am looking for a princess to marry. I am King Kai, but being called King Kai makes me feel old… so I tell everyone to call me Prince Kai. Ever since the massacre of my family and the country 11 years ago I've been the last person left alive in my family, so I'm the last one left that can inherit the crown. Which is why I'm looking for a girlfriend, to resurrect my family name.
    "Your Majesty! There is a beautiful girl at the place doors looking for you!" It instantly awakens me from my daze and I get up very quickly, only to trip up on the floor and fall down. I quickly get up and make it look like nothing had happened, but I did hear my guards stifling giggles. I ran down to the palace doors as quickly as I could.. only to find a little girl standing there waiting for me. I know this little girl, she was always infatuated with me and stuff, and always calling me big brother.
    "Hiya, Big Brother!"
    "…YOU GUYZ ARE SOOO GA--"
    "Is there a problem with her, Your Majesty?"
    "Il get you for this."
    "For what, Your Majesty? We told you there was a very cute girl at the door. And look at her isn't she Adorable!?" The little girl quickly jumps on my back knocking me down. I sigh and say
    "Why do you always do this Kaori?"
    "Because I love you big brother!"
    "Sigh I'm Guessing you want to go on the trip with us?" I have never seen that much joy and happiness on anyone's face.
    "Well…To bad!"
    And now…I have never seen the sadness of that caliber in my life.
    "But.. But.."
    "No Buts it’s a princely duty, and you're not a prince now are you?" The little girl starts to cry, and we ALL know what happens when she starts to cry.
    "Aw, C'mon Your Majesty don’t be so mean. She only wants to go with you. Besides it can't hurt a thing if she does come." I take one more look at the little girls' face and sigh.
    "ALRIGHT Fine, She can come but ONLY if she's good." As if a switch had turned off or on, the girl had started smiling."Ok ill go get my things!"
    "Were those even real tears?" Kaori just ignores me and continues getting ready.
    "I Hate doing treaties though…they're so incredibly boring"
    "Well that’s your responsibility for being a Prince, Your Majesty"
    "But I don’t want the responsibility…can you have it instead?
    "We both know that that can't be done Your Majesty."
    "And Why not"
    "Simple because I'm not of royalty." She smiles at me, and I sigh. After we all get ready, we then proceed to board the interstellar-flight, in first class seating of course.
    "I still haven't gotten used to interstellar travel yet.
    "Haven't gotten used to what, Your Majesty?"
    "Oh nothing really just…how BORING It is traveling like this."
    "With all due Respect Your Majesty, its only as boring as you make it seem."
    "So can you honestly tell me that you're not bored? Didn’t think so." After riding for what seemed like an eternity to me was actually about 2hours, we finally arrive at the palace.

That is the second one... that i have yet to finish.... i have more if anyone wants to read them

Back to top Go down

My stories(neither is finished
    Page 1 of 1