Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Jingles coffee presentation EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Jingles coffee presentation EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Jingles coffee presentation EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Jingles coffee presentation EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Jingles coffee presentation EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Jingles coffee presentation EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Jingles coffee presentation EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Jingles coffee presentation EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Jingles coffee presentation EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Jingles coffee presentation EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Jingles coffee presentation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinglestan
Jinglestan

Jingles coffee presentation Empty
PostSubject: Jingles coffee presentation   Jingles coffee presentation EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm

i figured I'd post this for the fun of it. It was fun to make Very Happy

Drip Brew
Jingles coffee presentation 3EkVa
This brew is the most popular in the American population. It is composed of ground up Coffee beans in which boiling water is poured over and filtered through them. It is called drip brew because of hot it drips through the filter... youknow.... like your coffee machine at home.

Cafe Au Lait
Jingles coffee presentation Ysdpy
or, Coffee with milk. This is the non-espresso version of a latte in which steamed milk is mixed with a regular drip brew, instead of the cream added cold.

Espresso
Jingles coffee presentation LurFA
Espresso is the base of most fancy coffee drinks, and is much more popular in the European countries due to its small amount which makes it faster to drink. Contrary to popular belief, one serving of espresso does NOT have as much caffieene as a cup of coffee... but it is much more concentrated.

Americanno
Jingles coffee presentation ZXTD8
Named from how the American soldiers would mix hot water to dillute the strength of the espressos which were mroe commonly served in countries accross seas. An Americano is similar tasting to black coffee, and is simply 1/3rd espresso, 2/3rds hot water (or something of the sort)

Cappuccino
Jingles coffee presentation 86CNI
Cappuccinno is an even 1/3rd mix of froth, steamed milk and espresso. This is one of the more popular items to be searved in cafe's and only slightly varies from the latte.

Latte
Jingles coffee presentation NEWT4
The latte is preeetty much the same as a cappuccinno but replaces some of the foam with steamed milk...ulitmately giving you more substance for what you pay.

Flavored Latte
Jingles coffee presentation U5Kcz
These are more common than the normal latte. Theyre sweet and have a flavored syrup mixed in and topped on the foam, most commonly being chocolate, caramel, vanilla and hazelnut.

Mocha
Jingles coffee presentation OD4uU
A mocha latte, or mocha for short, is a Latte with chocolate syrup and whipped cream added on top. These are pretty popular in coffee shops and a nice sweet varient to the normally more "bitter" coffee.
Back to top Go down
Nei3rd
Noobie
Nei3rd

PostSubject: Re: Jingles coffee presentation   Jingles coffee presentation EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Jesus. I know these drinks so well I can make em in my sleep. Workin in a coffee shop will do that to ya.
Back to top Go down
AlceLurker
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Jingles coffee presentation   Jingles coffee presentation EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Americano is for people who shouldn't drink coffee: those with weak constitutions and pussies.
Lattes, especially the flavoured ones, warm my soul and empty my wallet, except when I get them for free.
Back to top Go down
Starmanda
Recruit
Starmanda

PostSubject: Re: Jingles coffee presentation   Jingles coffee presentation EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:31 pm

ohey this is still on my pen drive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jingles coffee presentation   Jingles coffee presentation Empty

Back to top Go down

Jingles coffee presentation
Page 1 of 1