Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Autobiography....Quoi? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Autobiography....Quoi? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Autobiography....Quoi? EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Autobiography....Quoi? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Autobiography....Quoi? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Autobiography....Quoi? EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Autobiography....Quoi? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Autobiography....Quoi? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Autobiography....Quoi? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Autobiography....Quoi? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Autobiography....Quoi?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lymia
Lymia

Autobiography....Quoi? Empty
PostSubject: Autobiography....Quoi?   Autobiography....Quoi? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:04 am

I'm going to try to break from the pack and do something different. Everyone else is writing all these awesome fanfics so I'll do an auto biography D:<

Now my life has been pretty unremarkable. In fact, I was neither the smallest, nor the largest egg when my siblings and I came out. But I had an amazing stroke of luck when I was chosen for a family. See....upon being delivered to the young couple by the stork I developed EPIC super powers while around my new family. Like srsly I was shooting skittles out of my fingers and could fax anything anywhere. Sadly all good things come to an end and by my 12th birthday I had to give up those skills in exchange for invisibility and pyrokinesis. There wasn't much I could do besides frame people for arson.

For high school I attended an institution known as Volcano High. It was a dangerous environment where students and teachers regularly battled each other for supremacy. I took part in this eternal struggle but was eventually expelled for being too weird. Now this put me in a huge depression and I wandered the streets of New York. My only source of income was as a street performer, setting people on fire and stealing wallets. This had gone on for several years until one fateful night.

It was pouring heavily and my clown make-up was caked on so thick that it looked like my face was melting. I was cold and shivering as I waited at the corner of 106 and Park when a limo pulled up to me. As I moved closer I saw a sight that I would never forget. Seated right in front of me was a female alien from some far off land known as Lost Angels. She invited me in to sit across from her and proceeded to serenade me with a song about turning back time. I was extremely confused, yet deeply inspired so I set off to build a time machine. etc etc etc I accidently killed some dinosaur mosquitos and whatever. blah blah blah here I am now. I never did meet that alien again though I do understand she gained a large amount of wealth and fame after changing her name to Cher.

And that's how I became the first African American President.
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography....Quoi?   Autobiography....Quoi? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:06 am

obama is X-man
Back to top Go down
Jinglestan
Jinglestan

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography....Quoi?   Autobiography....Quoi? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:13 am

best autobio ever
Back to top Go down
wonderness
wonderness

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography....Quoi?   Autobiography....Quoi? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:05 pm

I knew Cher was some creepy alien.
Back to top Go down
Lymia
Lymia

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography....Quoi?   Autobiography....Quoi? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:09 am

Why thank ye all. One day I will share the story of how I single-handedly stopped M Night Shyamalan from making a comedy (Last Airbender doesn't count. It wasn't supposed to be funny)
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography....Quoi?   Autobiography....Quoi? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:46 am

Lymia wrote:
Why thank ye all. One day I will share the story of how I single-handedly stopped M Night Shyamalan from making a comedy (Last Airbender doesn't count. It wasn't supposed to be funny)

you didnt, the devil was funny as hell
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography....Quoi?   Autobiography....Quoi? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:48 am

I lol'd @ volcano High Joke, been awhile since I've seen that awesome korean movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autobiography....Quoi?   Autobiography....Quoi? Empty

Back to top Go down

Autobiography....Quoi?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Promenade :: Other :: Story Corner-
Jump to: