Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Having problems with the new event?? (Shift) EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Having problems with the new event?? (Shift) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Having problems with the new event?? (Shift) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Having problems with the new event?? (Shift) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Having problems with the new event?? (Shift) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Having problems with the new event?? (Shift) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Having problems with the new event?? (Shift) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Having problems with the new event?? (Shift) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Having problems with the new event?? (Shift) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Having problems with the new event?? (Shift) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Having problems with the new event?? (Shift)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iBeat
Recruit

Having problems with the new event?? (Shift) Empty
PostSubject: Having problems with the new event?? (Shift)   Having problems with the new event?? (Shift) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:30 am

Well we all know that it was stupid to add event to the left shift button. A lot of people use the left shift for skills plus it pops open when ur trying to chat in dungeon or something which stops you from being able to use you skills.

Well here is a program that runs in background while you play dfo. It switches your left and right shift buttons. Dfo recognizes each shift as a different button. So you can play and use your left shift button like normal.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27181341/DFO%20Shift.exe

made by guy at dfo source, vouched for by Saccharin one of the moderators who is a trusted and well known moderator at the Dfo Source.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lunar

Having problems with the new event?? (Shift) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having problems with the new event?? (Shift)   Having problems with the new event?? (Shift) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:07 pm

I thought right shift once and seeing that is my general awakening active key yeah.
Back to top Go down

Having problems with the new event?? (Shift)
Page 1 of 1