Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
DFO Sprite Comics? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
DFO Sprite Comics? EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
DFO Sprite Comics? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
DFO Sprite Comics? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
DFO Sprite Comics? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

DFO Sprite Comics?

Go down 
+2
Maribo
Zerobeat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerobeat
Zerobeat

DFO Sprite Comics? Empty
PostSubject: DFO Sprite Comics?   DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:46 pm

A thought to me occured whilst fumbling around with the DnF Extractor.

It can save all frames of a character, so with that in mind...

So I was thinking of 6-panel strips that are more humorous than serious based. Think of my idea as a DFO version of Shadow Draygon's BB and GG sprite comics.

I dunno, I always kinda wanted to make one but I don't really have any funny ideas that are original (mostly original...)
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

DFO Sprite Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Do it...

or i kill EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
Zerobeat
Zerobeat

DFO Sprite Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Maribo wrote:
Do it...

or i kill EVERYONE

DFO Sprite Comics? 9255985

In all seriousness, I gotta get some ideas going first...
Back to top Go down
Jinglestan
Jinglestan

DFO Sprite Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:19 am

well, I have that big list of Dungeon Fumble comic ideas that i never executed. I could write them all down and mail them to you even though theyre all just title names...but they should get the point accross.
if not maybe theyll spark some ideas for you lol
Back to top Go down
Zerobeat
Zerobeat

DFO Sprite Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Jinglestan wrote:
well, I have that big list of Dungeon Fumble comic ideas that i never executed. I could write them all down and mail them to you even though theyre all just title names...but they should get the point accross.
if not maybe theyll spark some ideas for you lol

You could just PM me on prom can't you? But yeah, if you know there is one you're not gonna get to that'd be cool to use since there's not gonna be a real plot for the most part. Still, if there's a hilarious one that is better done through drawing then I'd rather see it that than fail sprite art.

But I do have some idea of how I want this to play out, sort of playing out based on class and class stereotypes, lol. Then just throwing in random wacky adventures and making jokes that break the 4th wall every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Jinglestan
Jinglestan

DFO Sprite Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:56 am

im having doubts ill ever get to most of them
and by mail i meant pm...same thing.
ill do that when im not lazy which is hopefully soon lol
Back to top Go down
Jojo286
Noobie
Jojo286

DFO Sprite Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:15 pm

a tip of advice, you cant give priest a weapon easily, Not at all, The priest weapon sprite has 193 sprites unfortunly while the priest has 192 sprites on his avatars/skin, making them unmergable,
Back to top Go down
Duodecimus
Recruit

DFO Sprite Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Jojo286 wrote:
a tip of advice, you cant give priest a weapon easily, Not at all, The priest weapon sprite has 193 sprites unfortunly while the priest has 192 sprites on his avatars/skin, making them unmergable,

so.. what? you just have to delete the one extra right?

also, Idea i've had kicking around for a while:

summoner tries to trick GSD into writing his name into her book (i.e. signing a contract)
varity of ways to do this, maybe she offers him a timeshare, or is taking a survey etc.

after getting blown off, we see her in the bar getting consoled by one of the other characters, crying about how 'i'll never do well in pvp!'
Back to top Go down
Jojo286
Noobie
Jojo286

DFO Sprite Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Duodecimus wrote:

so.. what? you just have to delete the one extra right?

also, Idea i've had kicking around for a while:

summoner tries to trick GSD into writing his name into her book (i.e. signing a contract)
varity of ways to do this, maybe she offers him a timeshare, or is taking a survey etc.

after getting blown off, we see her in the bar getting consoled by one of the other characters, crying about how 'i'll never do well in pvp!'

Yes you only have to delete one sprite, but deleting that 1 sprite can be a huge hassle, hiding it dont work and you cant actually delete it
Back to top Go down
Illusionary
Noobie
Illusionary

DFO Sprite Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   DFO Sprite Comics? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:42 am

Maribo wrote:
Do it...

or i kill EVERYONE
SECONDED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DFO Sprite Comics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Sprite Comics?   DFO Sprite Comics? Empty

Back to top Go down

DFO Sprite Comics?
Page 1 of 1