Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Anyone for a free version of Aion online?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squeezit
Squeezit

Anyone for a free version of Aion online? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:53 am

Infinite Aion, the first, and best free Aion server
they work their asses off to be exactly like the real aion, so that means no exp boost or anything like that, sorry :/
on the bright side its also updated quickly (the newest aion patch that came out, we got the very next day)
i dont really play often, but i probably would if i had some people to play with

http://www.infiniteaion.com/

instructions on how to install and join the free server
http://infiniteaion.com/connect.php

Last edited by Squeezit on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Anyone for a free version of Aion online? Aion0004
Anyone for a free version of Aion online? Aion0003
Anyone for a free version of Aion online? Aion0002

:U
Back to top Go down
SoliceTK
SoliceTK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:46 am

I'm on it, but...

I was never really good at these Gear>Skill MMO games. Maybe I'm just noob.
Back to top Go down
RawrTynne
RawrTynne

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:23 am

lol i play guild wars, soooo yeaa it wont be a prob for me
Back to top Go down
Lymia
Lymia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:47 am

it doesn't seem to want me playing it :<
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Lymia wrote:
it doesn't seem to want me playing it :<
i'll help you set it up lymia whenever i catch you on msn
and your already on it solice?
my username ingame is Squeezit feel free to add me, i'll be on with Dragon today
Back to top Go down
♥Devia♥
Noobie
♥Devia♥

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Left it on the whole day since yesterday, patched up to like 99% then it just froze...

now I'm back at 0% patch >.>
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:45 pm

did you follow the instructions exactly?
i know i had to run it twice so that might be it cause the download or patch screwed up on me
are you people remembering to get the infinite aion launcher?
dragon got it working just by following the instructions on the connect page (though he skipped the infinite aion launcher and was trying to launch the REAL aion online, lulz)
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:03 pm

any of you need help setting it up just message me on MSN

now that i think of it the game was under maintenance last night so if you guys were trying to do it last night and couldnt, then thats probably why
also, make sure you join the west SIEL server!!!!!!!
your characters are stuck on the server you choose >:U
Back to top Go down
♥Devia♥
Noobie
♥Devia♥

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Doh, read it wrong. 800mb instead of 8gigs. Oh well, I'll probably get on by tomorrow.

Edit: Got on, first time loading took long as heck o3o
So...Eylos or Asmodians?

Last edited by ♥Devia♥ on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lymia
Lymia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Problem I'm having is that it keeps asking for an Aion.bin file and I can't even check their forums because I'm using a proxy D:
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:54 am

Elyos, because they're prettier o3o
Siel server (dunno why my east coast internet tells dfo and aion that im on the west coast lulz, but htat shouldnt matter)

and why are you using a proxy lymia?
that might be the cause of your problems

Last edited by Squeezit on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:00 am

Lymia wrote:
Problem I'm having is that it keeps asking for an Aion.bin file and I can't even check their forums because I'm using a proxy D:
i think this is what your looking at
Quote :

* Version of Windows?
Windows 7
* Where did you install Aion from? (launcher, torrent, etc)
Ncsoft launcher
* Exact error you get? If no error (which almost never happens), then describe the problem using as little QQ'ing as possible.
Part of the path to CryEntitySystem.dll cannot be found (error during repair)
* What are the EXACT steps you took to make this error happen? Walk us through every click you make.
Launch infinite aion launcher > aion.bin, game.dll, d3dx9_38.dll, aioncpi.dll, crysystem.dll could not be verified > starts the repair (part of the path to CryEntitySystem.dll cannot be found).
* What have you done so far to try to resolve this error?
Reinstalled twice... replaced the bin folder with the .12 patch (posted in the forum by a mod).

Quote :
Solution:
1) Go to your start menu and start up "run" (you can do this by searching for "run" in start)
2)Type in "Regedit"
3)In the Regedit window, click on "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"
4) Then click on the "Software" sub-folder under HKEY_CURRENT_USER
5) Look for IALauncher and click it
6) Under the list that it shows you, double click on "aion Location" and change the value into the name of the path to your "Aion bin" folder. It should look something like this:
C:\Program Files\NCSoft\Aion\bin32\aion.bin
or for steam users
C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\common\Aion\bin32\aion.bin
7) Now press Ok and exit the regedit window and launch your IALauncher. It should run properly this time, and if it asks for you to repair, then click repair and it should repair all the way.
Cool Once you have gotten all that done, it should run. The only thing the IALauncher might ask you for is the location of the Aion.bin file which you will have to search for using the option button. The Aion.bin file should be in your Bin32 folder.

That is all Very Happy "Cheers!"
Back to top Go down
SoliceTK
SoliceTK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:12 pm

To be completely honest I'm bogus at the game, I think I'm lvl 45-46 atm. How would I even be useful?

But oh shit, at the moment I'm typing this the forums are under a DDOS attack. >_<

Off Topic: I pray to God yall didn't just get a buncha "replay mails" from the fail streak I was just on. I hit quote instead of edit. >_<
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:30 pm

lulz i ignore most of my mail so its ok either way.

but yeah i've been playing infinite aion since before the server wipe, i just dont play very often, and only recently returned after the wipe

since your a high level, help me get good weapons :U
Back to top Go down
SoliceTK
SoliceTK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:37 pm

Can't even do it for myself, I never got to learn anything about how the metagame is run or what I'm supposed to be doing besides questing, I think that's why I stopped playing. It's like "oh wow I'm gonna be 50 soon... Now I gotta join a guild and show up for events to get gear so I can be pro now.

Idk man, seems like it's gonna turn into a job or something.
Back to top Go down
RawrTynne
RawrTynne

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:26 am

still getting >> errors..
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:25 pm

SoliceTK wrote:
Can't even do it for myself, I never got to learn anything about how the metagame is run or what I'm supposed to be doing besides questing, I think that's why I stopped playing. It's like "oh wow I'm gonna be 50 soon... Now I gotta join a guild and show up for events to get gear so I can be pro now.

Idk man, seems like it's gonna turn into a job or something.
thats why i tend to quit dfo

oh and for anyone interested i found out Siel server is exactly like retail and Lumiel is extra exp rates, but apparently you miss out on a lot of content for leveling so fast
Back to top Go down
SoliceTK
SoliceTK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Is promenade a guild there? Or are you in another one?
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:14 pm

no but we can make a promenade guild, if you wanna co-lead with me or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a free version of Aion online?   Anyone for a free version of Aion online? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone for a free version of Aion online?
Page 1 of 1