Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maribo
Maribo

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East Empty
PostSubject: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:58 am

"Closed indefinitely until further notice..." Nittis muttered reading the sign hanging from the door of Maribo's workshop. As the little mage kicked the door over and over Sharan happened to pass by, seeing Nittis she quickly tried to make haste to be out of the little mages sight. Nittis noticed Sharan however. "MAMA SHARAN!!!!" Nittis Screamed, running over to the Dark Elf hugging her. "Mama Sharan, I have a question!" Nittis shouted. "Sharan sighed patting Nittis on the head. "Yes child what is it?" she asked. Nittis pointed at the door to the workshop. "Whats indefinitely mean?" Nittis asked. Sharan sighed. "By everything that is holy in Arad.... its to early in the morning for this crap..." Sharan muttered.

Meanwhile, A young witch and her partner, a young nen master in training had parked there wagon under a large oak tree to rest for the day. The young witch suddenly shivered as a cold chill went down her spine. "Oh dear god..." muttered Maribo. Sakagami jumped up from her nap. "You.... felt that too... right?" Sakagami asked. Maribo stood up, a gentle breeze caressing her face. "Yeah... maybe.... we should keep going... theres a ill omen on the horizon..." said Maribo.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:25 am

Maribo, a young witch fighting against fate so that she may one day see her beloved Jiino once again. Little did she know however was that this Decision to venture into the eastern territory would forever change her life as well as the lifes of those close to her forever..

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East Maribo-4

"Man... why'd it get so freaking cold all of a sudden... seriously cant stand this... its stupid cold damn it!" Shouted Maribo. She had crawled int othe back of the wagon and wrapped herself up in her sleeping bag. "Eh... could ya shut up please... really now its only 68 degrees out here... ya big baby..." said Sakagami.

Sakagami was a young nen master (in training) who had decided to tag along with Maribo for reasons of her own. (Mostly due to wanting to skip school...)

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East Saka

"Shut it Saka!" Shouted Maribo, shivering in her sleeping bag. "I hate this, if I knew it would have been cold like this..." she muttered. Sakagami tugged at the reigns making their horse slow down a little. She looked at Maribo who had managed to completely zip herself up in her sleeping bag. "Your pitiful you know that...." Sakagami muttered. She looked upon the road ahead of them. Her eyes spotted a what looked like a town in the distance. "Hey Maribo, hows a warm bed sound?" she said, looking back again at Maribo, who poked her head from the sleeping bag, a excited look in her eyes.

"YES PLEASE!!!" Maribo shouted.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 pm

The Town of Provenance, a small town filled with the lifes of the busy people living there. Maribo and Sakagami found the nearest inn to check into Maribo jumped into her cozy bed while Sakagami was outside leading the horse into the stable for rest. "Come on you good for nothing...." Sakagami muttered trying to get the horse to get inside the stable, for some reason it was being rather restless as if something had spooked it. The young nen finally succeeded in getting the horse inside closing the gate behind her. "Geez...." she muttered. "Maribo is doing this next time....".

Sakagami was making her way back to the inn when she noticed a couple of men arguing out front. The inn keeper seemed to be in a confrontation with what looked like... a gunner? "Like I said, price is 50 gold a night, its non negotiable!" said the Inn keeper. The gunner scratched the back of his head. "Look... it aint the price, I just dont got the gold old timer, but if you would just WAIT dammit my partner will be here any minute with the fee, ya old fart..." said the gunner. Sakagami was suprized to see another dungeon fighter out this far. "Could he be part of the missing expedition team?" Sakagami wondered. The young nen circled around so she could get a good look at the gunner. "A ranger..." Sakagami muttered. The gunner was infact a ranger, the trademark revolvers and cowboy hat was a dead giveaway. The ranger hair was snow white, sort of like Maribo's hair. Sakagami thought that was odd, considering she never saw anyone with hair the color of Maribo's. The ranger wore a long coat wit ha flower pattern near the end. "Huh.... strange looking guy..." Sakagami muttered.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East Ranger

The ranger noticed Sakagami staring at him and immediately shunned the inn keeper off. "You got a problem lady!!?" The ranger shouted at Sakagami. Sakagami jumped a little, startled by the sudden out burst she took a deep breath. "No, its nothing I was just wondering about something..." She muttered. The ranger raised a brow. "Yeah? Out with it." he said. Sakagami took a step towards the ranger. "Are you... part of the Eastern Expedition team?" Sakagami asked.

"The hell is that..." said the ranger. "Sorry lady you must got me confused for someone else." "Sakagami took another deep breath. "Sorry to bother you then... mister?" Sakagami asked.
"Axel..." The ranger muttered. "Well then mister Axel, sorry to bother you Sakagami said. "Hold on a sec..." said Axel. As he caught up with Sakagami. "You mind telling me why your looking for this expedition team?" Axel asked. "Were looking for someone, a man in blue armor." Sakagami answered.

"You... traveling with someone?" Axel asked. "Yeah... my friend Maribo." Sakagami said. "Hmmm.... Maribo huh?" Axel said. "eh... well anyway, I havent seen anyone in blue armor, sorry lady." said Axel as he walked away. Sakagami couldnt see it, but Axel had a rather menacing smile on his face. "Maribo huh... man it cant be a coincidence...." muttered Axel.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:19 am

Meanwhile, Maribo was busy poking at Pluto as she laid under the covers of her bed, the room that her and Sakagami rented was rather big for a simple inn. "Hey Pluto you think I should get a witch's hat?" Maribo asked the little cat familiar. Pluto tilted his head and laid his paw on Maribo's hand poking at it playfully, though he couldnt talk, he and Maribo had a great understanding of each other. Words were sometimes not needed for the two. "Eh... doesnt really matter to you does it Pluto..." said Maribo. Sakagami came through the door. She plopped herself onto the bed across from Maribo. "Hey runt.." she said to Maribo.

Maribo let Pluto go and watched as he curled up on the floor. "What took you so long Saka?" Maribo asked. "Nothing, horse was being stubborn. Oh and I saw a Empyrean Ranger of all people just a while ago." said Sakagami. Maribo sprung up. "Relax... he wasnt with the expedition team, not sure what his deal is anyway, was rather rude." Said Sakagami. Maribo pouted laying back in her bed. "If he wasnt part of the expedition team why'd you bother telling me something so.... unimportant..." said Maribo as she snapped her fingers. Jackyl phased into existence laying on top of Maribo's stomach. Maribo poked Jackyl slightly and pointed to the fireplace. "Get to it, im cold..." said the young witch.

Jackyl hopped off of Maribo and bounced slowly to the fireplace. Upon touchin the timber laid in it, the fireplace roared to life with a brilliant flame. "Awww.... so much better, good ole Jackyl, never leave home without one." said Maribo. "Funny..." muttered sakagami as she laid back in her bed. "So now what... I mean what do we do now, not like we have any leads or anything." Sakagami had looked over at Maribo who had begun playing with her Florea.

"Well to start... we should ask around, maybe someone saw something." said Maribo.
The young witch began leading Florea through the air with her index finger. "I already knew that this wasnt going to be easy... if we dont find answers here, then theres always the next town we come across. I gotta tell ya though... not use to such.... primitive conditions..." said Maribo. Sakagami sat up, stretching and yawning. "Where are you going?" Maribo asked. "To talk to the inn keeper, come on get up your coming too..." said Sakagami popping Maribo's leg with the back of her hand.

Maribo and Sakagami went to the front desk where the inn keeper usually was. "Eh? Where the hell..." Maribo muttered. The inn keeper was no where to be found. "Where the hell is that old fart?" said Maribo. Suddenly a elderly man popped up from behind the desk. "Old fart huh? How'd you like to spend the night outside for that?" said the inn keeper. Maribo, startled jumped behind Sakagami. "She said it!" Shouted Maribo pointing at Sakagami. Sakagami sighed and apologized to the old timer for Maribo's rudeness. "Sorry to disturb you sir but we wanted to ask you some questions if you dont mind." said Sakagami.

Sakagami began explaining the situation that she and Maribo were in and why they were traveling together. He old inn keeper leaned back in his chair, scratching his beard. "Thats quite a story you've told lass..." he said. "If my memory is correct, someone like the man you describe did stop by here a few weeks ago. Said he was heading further east." Maribo jumped out of her seat. "YOU MET JIINO!!?" she shouted. "In side voice young one, you'll disturb the guest here..." said the inn keeper. "And yes I did meet him though he's long gone by now, said he was heading for the old Luna Ruins, not sure why though... nothing out there but monsters and more monsters..."

Maribo lept out of her seat and ran for the door. "WAIT MARIBO!!!" Shouted Sakagami, "You dont even know where your going! Bah... sorry sir but could you tell me where we need to go and fast?" The old inn keeper scratched his beard again. Sorry... never been there im afraid so I cant rightfully tell ya..." he said. Sakagami sighed and thanked the old inn keeper before running off after Maribo.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:01 am

Sakagami didnt have far to go to catch up to Maribo however, as she spotted someone trying to drag Maribo away. "Let me go you big ugly stupid creep!!!" Maribo shouted trying to free her hand from her would be kidnapper. "What in the hell..." Sakagami muttered. The man stood tall over Maribo and had a firm grip on her arm. It was another Empyrean Gunner "YOU HEARD HER!!!" shouted Sakagami as she dashed towards the two striking the kidnapper in theface with a swift right hook. The resulting punch sent the gunner flying across the street and through a brick wall. "This... is why you dont run off on your own Mari.... you look to much like jail bait...." Said Sakagami. Maribo rubbed her arm, still sore. "Shut up... you sure took your sweet time helping me..." she muttered.

"Well now... that wasnt very nice..." said the gunner as he pushed his way free from under cement and bricks. "Honestly... your making this harder then it needs to be..." The gunner stood tall once again, his body covered in scars, though it seemed as if the attack from Sakagami barely affected him. "See... I wanted to do this without causing a incident but it seems..." The gunner paused for a moment. "Aw hell guess it wouldnt matter at this point..." Said the gunner as he stooped over picking up a rather large Cannon. "One way or another... The witch is coming with me.... if I have to kill you lady... so be it..."

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East LDhDX
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:13 am

"Maribo... get behind me.." said Sakagami as she grabbed Maribo and moved the young witch behind her. "Wha... dont tell me you plan on fighting this one yourself!!!" shouted Maribo. Sakagami took a deep breath, she looked back at Maribo and smiled. "My job is to protect you... I know your itching for a fight too but... just sit this one out ok?" said Sakagami. "Fine... you better not lose then Saka..." muttered Maribo. The young witch began backing away.

Sakagami took a deep breath. It had been awhile since she fought against a gunner, and she knew how tough it was to close the distance to land a direct hit. She would have ot rely on attacking from afar if she was going to win this fight. "Look lady... we can avoid all this crap if you would just hand over the brat!" said the gunner. Sakagami clenched her fists. "what do you want with Maribo!!" Sakagami asked. "Thats none of your business lady!!!" Shouted the gunner as he hoisted the Cannon and fired directly at Sakagami. "Seriously not in the mood so i'll do you a solid and kill you off now!" "Oh holy crap!" Shouted the Young Nen master as the shot hit its mark causing a huge explosion. "Huh.... well that was easier then I thought it would be...." said the gunner.

As the gunner hoisted the cannon onto his shoulder a burst of light flew past him grazing his face. "Not bad asshole, but it'll take a lot more then that!" Shouted Sakagami. As the dust from the explosion settled A giant bubble surrounded itself around Sakagami. The bubble comprised of nen energy had completely blocked the explosion saving her life. "That it... considering all shit you were talkin I thought you had something to back it up..." said Sakagami as she fired off another nen shot . The gunner dodge to the left firing his cannon once again. The artillery shell form the cannon missed Sakagami entirely striking a building behind her which resulted in huge explosion. The shockwave was enough to send her flying. Sakagami regained her balanced, the building behind her now a smoldering crater. "Holy hell... that was close.." she said.

Another artillery volly came flying towards Sakagami, Which the young Nen responded with her Nen bubble. Sakagami's bubble came up just as the volly began crashing down on her, the multiple explosions rocked the ground around her as the bubble began to give in under the relentless barrage. Sakagami knew she was in trouble at this point, if she moved the bubble would dissipate and she'd be destroyed in mere seconds, but if she didnt the bubble would gave way any way.

"Whats the matter lady? You not gonna fight back now?" said the gunner as he continued firing. :I can do this all day ya know!" "Damn it... come on Saka think of something..." muttered Sakagami. Sakagami's bubble gave way and the young Nen was swept in the explosive volley. "Well lady... tha twas fun but... you lose..." said the gunner. The gunner began walking to the smoldering crater where Sakagami once stood. The smoke heavy and thick from the explosion. "Maybe I over did it...." the gunner muttered. Just as the gunner finished that thought, a huge trail of light shot rom the crater with a massive roar. The light itself resembled a giant dragon that then crashed down on top of the gunner. Sakagami bloody and burned managed to climb out of the crater. She rolled onto her back gasping for air. "Yeah... bet you didnt expect that did ya..." she muttered looking toward the gunner who now lay motionless on the ground. "You say that Mari... I got him..."

Sakagami tried to get on her feet but the pain coursing through her body pretty much crushed that idea. "Man if Pungjin would have a fit if he saw me now..." said the nen. "Not sure who... who Pungjin is... but I doubt he's gonna see you again..." said the gunner who had managed to get back up and was now pointin a gun at Sakagami's face. "Well.... crap..." said Sakagami. The gunner smiled. "Any last words?" he said. Sakagami looked the gunner in the eyes. "Yeah.... have a nice trip..." she said. The gunner looked puzzled for a second, then began laughing.. "Lady... the hell you talking about?" he asked.

"If you think thats funny... your gonna be tickled pink when I beat your ass!!!" Shouted Maribo who slammed her hand on the ground. "Lets see you handle a little Garvitas!!!" A giant mechanical structure sprung from the ground that produced a arcane symbol across the ground. "Tell me.. can you fly?" Maribo asked, a sadistic smile on her face.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East Mariboinaction

"What the!!!" shouted the gunner who had been completed caught off guard. The Mechanical structure roared to life ahd in a instant reversed the flow of gravity within the field sending the gunner flying high into the sky. "Woooo sleeper success!!!" Shouted Maribo. Just as the machine sent the gunner out of sight, he had already began plummeting to the ground. When he landed, the resulting crash sent up a huge wave of dust and debris. "Ha... what would you do without me Saka... really...." said Maribo. Sakagami laughed then cringed in pain. "Yeah... next time you go first alright?" she said.

As Maribo helped Sakagami up, another artillery shell laned just in front of them sendin the two flying. "Damn it.... that hurt.... you little brat!" Shouted the gunner who had managed to get back on his feet. "you gotta be kidding... he survived that!!?" Shouted Maribo. The gunner fired again. "Not gonna miss this time, I know the boss wanted you alive but he's just gonna have to settle for a corpse this time around!" shouted the gunner. Sakagami pushed Maribo away and raised another nen bubble that immediately collapsed. "Crap, to beat the hell to do anything...." muttered Sakagami. Just as the Artillery shell was about to claim both their lives, a giant ball of fire crashed into it causing a explosion in mid air. "What in the hell?" Maribo muttered.

"DONT YOU DARE HURT MY MARIBO!!!" shouted a familiar voice. The three combatants looked up to see a little witch floating over head. "You harm one inch on her and you'll be sorry.... ICE DRILL!!!" Shouted the witch. The ice drill crashed into the ground, and pink hat wearing witch popped up from the cockpit. "You want to fight, try me on for size!!!" Shouted Nittis.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East RToec

"but let you warn you... I turn gunners into mince meat...." said Nittis.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:44 pm

"So whats it gonna be... You can stay and fight or I can put this drill someplace where the sun dont shine.." said Nittis. "your choice..." The gunner wiped the sweat from his face. Nittis stood proud upon her ice drill, a devious smirk on her face. "Well.... moment of truth you baka... altough I do hope you decide to stay and fight, im curious to see how far up your butt I can get this thing...." said Nittis. The gunner hoisted his cannon over his shoulder. "Yeah.... NOPE!" he shouted as he turned and began walking away. "Wha.. he's leaving... just like that? Really!!?" said Sakagami. "Giest, remember the name because next time you hear it, your all dead!" Shouted Giest as he began running away. In a few moments he was completely out of sight. "Ok... that happened..." muttered Sakagami.

"Yay, we won, you saw that Mari, I scared him off! Not to bad, if I do say so myself." said Nittis as she took off her hat revealing her cat ears.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East 1_4964280

Maribo walked over to Nittis and grabbed her by the tail dragging her from atop the ice drill. "OW OW OW!!!" Shouted Nittis. "Let go!!!" "Nittis what the hell, you followed us!!?" Maribo shouted. Nittis pulled her tail away. "Well sorta... Mama Sharan told me you and Saka left and I was lonely... so I decided to find you guys so we can play together!" said Nittis. An annoyed look came over Maribo's face. "Your kidding right? I mean you came all the way out here... to PLAY? How the hell did you know where to look for us anyway?" Maribo asked. "Well at first I got lost for a really long time and kept ending up in weird places that i didnt recognize. I couldnt ask for direction because Mama Sharan always said never talk to strangers. So I had to keep flying around for weeks and weeks. But fortunately I saw the explosions and I figured it was you guys because... well lets face it, you two have a habit of causing trouble..." Said Nittis.

"Nittis... im going to injure you now... and im not sure when i'll stop.." muttered Maribo. Fortunately Sakagami grabbed Maribo holding her back. "Now now Mari, she's just a kid, what you expect?" said Sakagami. "Calm Mari, think calm... now im not going to let you go till you calm down..."

"Alirght!!! alright... im calm..." Said Maribo. "You sure there?" asked Sakagami. "yeah.. I'll just beat her later..." Maribo muttered. Sakagami sighed and released Maribo. Nittis looked at the two wit ha puzzled look on her face. "So why did you guys come out here anyway?" Nittis asked. Maribo, still wit ha annoyed look on her face walked over to Nittis and patted her on the head. "Long story child" she said. "Eh I need a drink... Saka lets find a bar or something..."

This victory would be short lived however. For the forces that conspired against our heros were keeping watch of their every movement.

"Oh Dear... it seems Giest was unsuccessful in bringing her to me... such a pity." said a well dressed mage as she stared at Maribo and her group through a crystal ball. "He's obviously not taking this seriously enough..."

Yeah... sending Giest was probably not the best idea Rei... he never takes things serious enough." said Axel as he looked over to the young girl. The girl peering into the crystal ball name was Rei Ezuna, a aristocrat from the east and a very powerful Archmage who once dabbled in the dark arts, her hair dark purple and black wings that sprout from her back. Her experience with the powers of darkness had left her with black horns that sprout from her head. Because of this, Rei spent her life in seclusion from the outside world within her castle hidden away in a pocket of alternate space that she created. Cursed with Eternal life for her deeds, she watched the world through her crystal ball. Her only companions A rogue who devoted her life to Rei and a Asura who vowed to serve her.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East 1_824b20a85391eab35db80c336f7d060c

"Goodness... so disappointing... Axel I thought you had everything under control...." said Rei. "Relax kid..." said Axel. "Eternity has got your panties in a bunch now does it..." he muttered. "Rei looked over to Axel, a disgusted look on her face. "How dare you speak to me in such a familiar manner, do not forget... you need my wisdom... and..." Rei raised her hand and a bolt of lightning struck the ground close to where Axel was standing. "I can end your mortal life with a thought... unlike my sister... my power is absolute..." said Rei. Axel jumped away barely dodging the lightning.

"Sheesh... why do I put up with you..." Axel thought to himself. "You "Put up with me" because you have no choice, if you werent so stupid as to end her life last time we wouldnt be in this mess, my only concern at this moment is if she remembers her past.. or if she retained the power from her past life..." said Rei. A bead of sweat ran down the side of Axel's face. He had forgotten that Rei could read peoples mind to a certain extent.

"Hmm I grow tired of this for the moment... Sybil be a dear... bring me some tea..." said Rei. A figure appeared from the darkness as if it belonged there all this time. "As you wish... my master.." said the dark figure. Sybil was a Rogue in the service of Rei. Her skin dark and smooth. Her hair, a whitish tan. Sybil wore a black visor over her eyes, which was neeed as looking upon the light irratated her eyes to easily. A red scarf that always seemed to sway in the wind, even if there was none, wrapped around her neck. On her left cheek a black tattoo.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East 12560418

"Will be but a moment..." muttered Sybil as she disappeared into the darkness from which she came. Rei smiled, tracing her fingers over her crystal ball. "You see Axel... unlike Giest... Sybil is actually reliable... If I had sent her instead.. the witch would have been groveling at my feet by now..." said Rei.
Rei let out a heavy sigh. "Good help... is so hard to find these days..." Rei looked over at Axel, the disgusted look on her face returning. "You... sicken me Axel... you know that... you reeked of cheap cologne and your manners are that of a jackal... why I keep you alive after centuries of annoyance baffles me..." said Rei.

"You know Rei... sometimes I wish you werent immortal... because i'd love to put a bullet through your head... hell actually thats not a bad idea.." said Axel as he drew one of his guns. "I know it wont kill you but... it sure will make me feel a lot better." As Axel aimed at Rei, The immortal waved her hand slightly, and before Axel could react, someone had grabbed his arm and pulled the gun away from him.
"Aw... Kier perfect timing..." said Rei. Grasping Axel's arm was Kier, the Asura in service to Rei. Kier wasnt much for conversation. Cold, collective and deadly, these were Kier's strong points, holding honor and loyalty above all else he would give his life and then some to protect Rei from harm.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East 14953565

"Lady Rei... shall I see our guest to the door.." Kier muttered. "No Kier, thats quite alright." said Rei. Keir turned Axel loose stepping back. Though his eyes were concealed behind the bandages on is face, Axel felt as if Kier was staring into his soul and it creeped him out. "Yeah... think I should be going now..." said Axel as he turned to leave. "I'll see what I can do about the witch, take care now Rei." he said as he disappeared into the darkness.

Rei's eyes followed Axel until she could no longer sense his presence. At that moment Sybil had returned with the tea that Rei requested. "I hope this is to your liking my master..." she said as she place the tea on the tale next to Rei. The archmage smiled. "Will that be all then?" Sybil asked. "Actually..." Rei muttered. "There is something else I need from you..."
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 am

"I guess its understandable..." said Nittis as she traced her finger around the edge of her glass. "Never thought someone like Maribo could fall in love." she said as she took a sip of her cider. Maribo slouched in her seat, annoyed over Nittis's immaturity. "Yeah well... it is how it is." said Maribo. She took sip from her wine glass. "guess love makes you do crazy things." Said Maribo. Sakagami laughed as she put a arm around Maribo. "Never thought I'd hear you say that out loud Mari. Nittis your a witness, when we get back home were telling EVERYBODY!!!" said Sakagami, the smell of booze billowing from her breath. "Great.... Saka is drunk..." said Maribo as she pushed Sakagami away. "Ugh... your breath is horrid.." Maribo muttered. Sakagami had once again, gotten herself drunk, which usually happened after a huge fight.

Sakagami leaned her head back a bit. "what I dont understand is... why was that Giest fellow so obsessed with kidnapping you Mari. Did you know him or something?" Sakagami asked. "Nitts jumped from her seat. "OH I KNOW!!! Its cuz Mari looks like jail bait!!!" she shouted. Maribo struck Nittis across the head. "Shut it you... you IDIOT!" Maribo shouted. "I look nothing of the sort!" Maribo gave a piercing stare to Sakagami. "Dont teach her words like that!" Maribo shouted. Sakagami laughed again, holding her glass up to Nittis. "Kids say the darnest things huh?" she said laughing. "Surrounded by blithering idiots..." Maribo muttered.

Maribo sat back in her chair. She eyed her half empty glass and let out a sigh. "The hell are we gonna do now... We dont even know where these Luna Ruins are. "said Maribo. "Well we could have asked the old man at the inn but NOOOOOO, you ran off like you already knew where we were suppose to go..." said Sakagami. "Shut it..." muttered Maribo. "Well... why dont we... you know... go ask him?" said Nittis. Sakagami glanced at Maribo. "She's right ya know..." she said. "You already know its gonna be a long journey... when Nittis has a good day..." said Maribo patting Nittis on the head.

As the three got up to leave, a small object landed on their table. "What in the world..." Maribo muttered as she picked up the object. It was a small silver bullet. Maribo let the bullet roll in her hand when she noticed the the engraving on the bullet, and a terrified look came over her. "Why is my name..." Maribo muttered. "Heh... knew you'd recognize it..." Muttered Axel sitting not to far from the three, cleaning his gun.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East 1_dfo__ranger_in_a_bar_by_jinglestan-d2ybxrh

"Maribo turned Towards Axel. Her skin pale as a ghost and a look of pure terror on her face. "You... what are you doing here!!?" Maribo shouted. Axel stopped messing with is gun and glanced over at Maribo. "Man oh man look at you... still looking like jail bait I see. Geez do you just get dressed in the dark.." Said Axel. Sakagami had already stepped in front of Maribo. "Whats the meaning of this Axel?" Sakagami asked. Maribo looked up to Sakagami. "You know him?" she asked. "He's... the ranger I told you about earlier." said Sakagami. Nittis took the bullet from Maribo and and held it over her head. "It says... Isolde on it...." she said.

"Axel you mind telling me what the hell is up with that!!?" Sakagami shouted. Axel said nothing as he began cleaning his gun again. "Simple really... thats the bullet that im gonna put through that witch standing behind ya lady..." he Muttered. Sakagami clenched her fists. "The hell you say..." she muttered. "Dont think I need to repeat myself." said Axel. Maribo took the bullet back from Nittis and stepped in front of Sakagami. "Saka called you Axel... didnt know you decided to change your name... when did this happen?" Maribo asked. Axel smiled placing his gun on the table. "Eh cant remember.. was so long ago, but I think it was around that time we last met..." he muttered. "Those were good time eh... Maribo... or should I just go ahead and call you Isolde Ezuna..." said Axel as he eyed Maribo, he motioned his hand at her. "Can I have that back?" he asked.

Maribo tossed the bullet back to Axel, which he then caught. "Its been a long time since I heard someone call me that..." Maribo muttered. Her tone seemed to have changed somewhat. It sounded more mature and and relaxed. "If your here im guessing Rei is close by then?" she said. "There she is, theres the little runt we know and love! I knew it was you, no one else I know would use a name like Maribo to hide their identity..." Axel said laughing. Axel loaded the single bullet into the cylinder of his revolver. "Bet your mom would be so proud right now eh?" he said spinnin the cylider and then pointing the gun at Maribo. Sakagami grabbed and threw Maribo behind her just as Axel pulled the trigger. The gun clicked and Axel began Laughing. "Wow lucky girl aint ya..." said Axel. "Anyway it just doesnt seem right... I know why dont you lay on the ground and let me stomp on ya for a bit then i'll put a bullet through ya? Just like old times eh?"

Axel got up and walked to the door." Though I doubt your friends would go for that huh?" said Axel as he walked out. "I'll be in touch runt." he shouted as he disappeared into the streets.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:35 am

Sakagami dragged Maribo back to the room at the inn, with Nittis trailing behind. "Ok you want to explain what the hell was that all about!!?" Sakagami shouted. Maribo sat on her bed, her eyes refused to meet with Sakagami's. "Family business..." Maribo muttered, her tone of voice had already went back to normal. "That man isnt who you think he is Saka..."

"He called you Isolde..." Nittis muttered. "Why did he call you that?" Maribo patted the bed and Nittis sat next her leaning her head on Maribo's shoulder. Maribo let out a sigh. "Really has been a long time since I heard that name..." she muttered. Tears ran down Nittis's face. "Someone mind filling me in on what the hell is going on?" Sakagami asked, she was beginning to get irritated. "You want a explanation Saka... I can understand that. Where to begin.." Maribo muttered.

"Saka, do you remember the day we met?" Maribo asked. "Yeah, dont think anyone could forget that huge crater you left in the middle of Odessia. Man you wouldnt stop crying. When I found you, you could barely stand on your own feet. I remember when I brought you to Lady Sharan, you cried and cried everytime I tried to leave." Said Sakagami as she chuckled to herself. "Yeah well... I never got around to telling you where I came from did I?" Maribo asked. "Didnt you come from Pandemonium?" Sakagami asked. Maribo shook her head. "Thats what everyone thinks... but no.." said Maribo. Nittis started wiping the tears from her face. "Esuna... sister...." she muttered. "What she say?" Sakagami asked. Maribo patted Nittis on the head. "Its something all mages learn when attending the academy. A story that serves as a lesson to all mages so that it will never happen again." she said.

All mages learn this story during the time spent in the Academy....

There was once two young girls who grew up in a aristocratic society. These two girls were very fond of the magic arts, though scolded often when caught practicing it by their mother, it did not deter them from it... Though forbidden to study magic by their mother, the two sisters often time did so anyway in secret. Practically Genius in their own right, It was no problem for the two siblings to teach themselves in the art of magic. Though due to not having proper guidance, the sisters often bit off more then they could chew.

Their magic often times ending in disastrous results that their mother often had to pay for. Time went on, The girls grew older, and also more beautiful, and from that beauty, an obsession with their own vanity formed. The two girls spent every bit of their free time looking for ways to prolong their beauty.
Turning towards the dark arts, the siblings human morality began to fade slowly with each passing day, their obsession with eternal youth and practice of the dark arts made people wary and frightened of them, and it wasnt long before the people turned on the siblings claiming they were demons, monsters who would destroy them all.

Despite the hatred from the towns people, The siblings mother loved and cherished her children and did everything in her power to keep them safe. Unfortunately for their mother, the siblings obsession with their own beauty, would cost them their own mother, for on one dark night when the towns people finally marched upon their estate to claim the lives of the sisters, Unfortunately on this night, the sisters had finally found a way to achieve eternal youth. That night, the siblings performed a dark forbidden ritual, a ritual that required a sacrifice. The sisters achieved their dream of imortallity, but at the cost of sacrificing their own mother to the darkness. In exchange they were granted power beyond human comprehension. Which they demonstrated by killing off the mob of people marching upon their estate. Unfortuantly this power proved to much for the siblings to fully control and in the end it destroyed them and the entire town. By morning light there was nothing left.

"Thats how the story goes..." Maribo muttered. "Though it is incomplete..." Maribo looked toward pluto who had curled up at her feet. "Maribo..." Sakagami muttered. "Theres more to this story then what the great mages know however...." said Maribo.

"Maribo... that story is about you isnt it..." said Sakagami. Maribo stood up and walked over to the window. The sun had already set for the day. "Looking back on it now... im not proud of what ive done. Immortality is only fun for so long..." said Maribo. The young witch laughed. "Hell cant even call it immortality..." she said. "Maribo.." Sakagami muttered, "What are you talking about?"

"Saka... hate to break it to you but... im not 20 years old... ive lost count over the years but im sure its well over 500 years actually... In our own selfishness... me and my sister Rei cursed ourselves with ever lasting life in a sense..." said Maribo. "And it seems Rei has once again found me, looks like our journey just got a bit more difficult..." Sakagami grabbed Maribo by the arm. "How iis this a problem?" She shouted. Tears began to well up into Maribo's eyes. "Because... she's going to try and kill me again."

Sakagami took a step back. "Wha... why would she want to do that?" She asked. "The story says that both sisters gained power so great it destroyed them, thats not entirely true. We both gained eternal life in a sense... we both only got half of the curse. While Rei was granted with ever lasting beauty she isnt truly immortal, My sister can very well live forever until someone takes her life, which isnt easy to do... believe me I know... I on the other hand... I can very easily die, thing is, when I die... I reincarnate again and again, I age, grow old and die respectively, and the cycle continues onward and onward." said Maribo.

Maribo fell silent as she tried to wipe the tears from her eyes. "Maribo... I dont understand, I mean, I know you wouldnt make stuff up like this, cuz thats just not like you but... dont get mad if I ind this hard to believe." said Sakagami. "I mean, its a lot to take in.. but still you never answered my question... why does Rei want you dead?"

"Because, if I die at her hands, she gains my half of the curse, making her truly immortal." said Maribo. Nittis jumped up running over to Maribo and hugged her. "After we killed everyone in that town. Rei turned on me, tried to kill me, I was so lucky to escape that day. Managed to keep a low profile for a while, after what transpired I began using my mothers name, Maribo... felt fitting, my real name just reminded me of the horrible things ive done." Said Maribo.

Maribo patted Nittis on the head again. "Unfortunately people cant run from there past forever". She said. "I managed to avoid Rei for hundreds of years. Witness quite a bit of Arad's history. Grew up, grew old and died many times." said Maribo. "In my last life I was a dungeon fighter like you guys, had a partner too, His name was Jin, of course you guys know him as Axel.."

Maribo fell silent again. Having to recall all of this was painful for Maribo, Sakagami ran over and hugged the young witch. "Maribo... what did Axel do to you..." Sakagami muttered. "Rei happened... she promised Axel the gift of immortality, and so he turned on me as well." said Maribo. "We were running a dungeon in the Vilmark empire, back when it habitable by humans. Axel struck me down and took my life that night..." I remember... how long he dragged out my torment, even when beaten and bloody, he wouldnt let up. He then put his boot over my neck making sure I couldnt breath and..."

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East 106

Maribo began crying heavily. "Saka... I dont want to die again!" Maribo shouted. Sakagami held Maribo close. "Like i'd let someone hurt you.." said Sakagami. Nittis poked Sakagami. "Of course Nittis is here for ya as well Mari, all we need ot do is find Jiino and get the hell back to Arad and everything will be fine, I doubt even this Rei could take on all the dungeon fighters there right?" said Sakagami. Maribo, still trying to wipe the tears away, smiled. "Geez... you guys..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:50 am

"I swear... its colder today then it was yesterday..." Said Maribo who had curled up in the back of the wagon. "Its... not that cold though Mari." said Nittis who had begun poking her with her broom. "Come on, dont hide underneath the covers like that, its a beautiful day, the sun is shining, the birds are singing..." Maribo swatted at Nittis, attempting to grab the broom away from her. "Quit it child..." she muttered. "Cant believe we had to sit for four freaking hours listening to that old mans rambling stories... four hours for him to remember where these damn ruins were located..." said Maribo. "Jiino better be there or im seriously nuking the place..."

Sakagami slowed the wagon down. "Now now Mari... lets not destroy ancient ruins... remember the last time you did something like that?" said Sakagami. Maibo pouted and went back under her covers. Nittis joined Sakagami at the front of the wagon. "Is Mari always this grumpy in the morning Saka?" Nittis whipered. Sakagami nodded laughing out loud. "She's always grumpy Nittis, wonder if she was grumpy 500 years ago too..." said Sakagami. "YOU KNOW... I CAN FREAKING HEAR YOU TWO!!!" Shouted Maribo. Nittis nudged Sakagami. "Shhhh or she's gonna get more Grumpy." she whispered snickering.

After awhile of riding on the main road, the three travelers stopped to let the horse rest. Maribo still had herself wrapped up in the wagon while Nittis and Sakagami prepared lunch. "Mari you could help us ya know.." said Sakagami. "To cold... cant move... just bring me my food when its ready..." said Maribo. "You dont help you dont eat, simple as that." Said Sakagami. So of course that was all that was needed to get the little witch to come from under her covers. Once the food was fully prepaired, Maribo grabbed her share and went back under her covers. "Its still to cold damnit..." she muttered. Nittis shrugged with a big grin on her face. "She claims its cold yet she has her workshop freezing majority of the time, lets not forget... she specializes in ice magic as well..." Said Nittis. "Really, I thought Mari was into light magic." said Sakagami.

"Its ice and light you nitwits... with a minor in Darkness..." Shouted Maribo. "and I CAN STILL HERE YOU GUYS!!!" Sakagami and Nittis both began laughing. It wasnt long before the wagon was on the move once again, the sun had already begun to set by the time they reached the ruins. Surrounded by a rather large lake, the only way of reaching the ruins was by a single stone bridge. "Ok... thats.... rather impressive." said Maribo. "But it doesnt look like much." said Nittis. "Yeah the bulk of the ruins is probably hidden under water or something like that. Wont know till we go check it out. Bet theres like a hidden passage or something." said Maribo. Maribo pulled out a small notepad and pen and began jotting down on it as they walked.

At the center of the ruins as a bunch of destroyed pillers and collums, some buildings lay in ruin. "Hmm... maybe there was a civilization here at one point. Seems as its big enough for it... yes.. interesting" Maribo muttered. "Yeah sure its interesting but... doesnt look like much is here to begin with..." said Sakagami as she leaned against a ruined fountain. "Its kinda pretty though." said Nittis.

Nittis stood in front of a giant statue. The statue itself depicted a beautiful Woman. "Wonder who she is... Nittis Muttered." "Probably some goddess who was worshiped in this region, who knows, unless I find text or any kind of documentation... I wouldnt be able to make a sound thesis on it." said Maribo. "nerd..." Sakagami muttered. "Still... can hear you..." said Maribo. Maribo gave Sakagami a menacing stare. Sakagami smiled at her then stuck out her tongue as she pushed herself away form the fountain. AS she did the fountain moved slightly. "Eh???" Sakagami muttered. "What you do this time Saka?" Maribo asked. "I think this Fountain just moved." said Sakagami. Sakagami pushed agaisnt the fountain again, but it would not budge. "Eh... I swear it moved.." she said. Nittis ran over to the fountain. "OH LET ME LET ME!!!" she shouted as she put a hand towards the air. "Oh god Nittis NO!!!" Shouted Maribo. At that moment a giant drill crashed to earth and Nittis began drilling through the fountain. Before long there was nothing left but rubble. "For the love of... NITTIS, why... why in the world would you think that was a good idea?" Shouted Maribo.

"Well the fountain IS gone now, and see look hidden passage, just like you said there would be Mari" Said Nittis with a smile on her face. "Yeah thats all well and good but... this is a ruin... cant just go wrecking stuff... place may not be structurally sound. Thats like day one basics Nittis, or did you not pay attention in the classes I taught... " said Maribo. Nittis tilted her head, oh... yeah kinda used your class to sleep and stu-" said Nittis who was interrupted when Maribo grabbed Nittis by her cheeks and began pulling at them. "Just want to destroy you because you are so damn cute..." said Maribo.

Sakagami ignored the two witches and looked over the hole that was once a fountain. "Looks like we can climb down said Sakagami. Maribo let go of Nittis and walked over to the hole. "Alright... see ya at the bottom." she said. Maribo whistled for her koonail. She hopped on and slowly floated down the hole. "Wish I could fly..." said Nittis. Sakagami looked at Nittis with a confused look. "um Nittis... your a witch remember..." she said. "OH!!! your right" said Nittis as she whistled for her broom.

The three of them made it to the bottom of the whole. It was surprisingly well lit. There were shallow pools of water all around them. "Hmm... reflecting pools... interesting." Said Maribo as she took notes.
The three began walking down the passageway. "You really think Jiino might be here?" Nittis asked.
Dont know, judging by the fountain, no ones been down here yet." said Sakagami. After a while of walking they came to a large open room. Water was flowing from someplace up high into rather large pools of water. Blue torches were lit around the edges of the room.

"Oh wow, its so pretty..." Said Nitts. "Yes it is..." muttered Maribo. "Bet there all kinds of treasure down here, man were so gonna be rich..." Said Sakagami. Maribo punched Sakagami in the side. "Were not here for that dumbass!" she said. "Ok sheesh... cant you have a sense of humor?" Said Sakagami. AS Sakagami said that, they could here a faint tapping sound, as if someone was walking. "Someones coming.." Said Sakagami. "Hide!" Nittis and Maribo hid behind a piller as did Sakagami. "Think it might be Axel?" Nittis whispered. "Dont know little one..." said Maribo.

As the Figure walked through the passage on the other end of the room, Maribo immediately recognized it. "Wait... Alice!!?" She shouted. The person Maribo was refering to looked up. "I know that voice... Maribo is that you?" said Alice.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East Alice-1

Maribo ran from behind the piller. "Holy crap it is you.. ALICE!!" Maribo shouted as she ran and hugged Alice. "OH MY GOD its so good to see you again Alice." she said. "Little one... Why are you here?" Said Alice as she hugged Maribo. "Its been... years." Sakagami and Nittis came from out of hiding. "Friends of yours?" Alice asked. "Yeah this is Sakagami, and one of my students, Nittis. Guys this is a old friend of mine, Alice. Oh man I cant believe its you. What are you doing here Alice?" said Maribo.

"Im was part of the eastern expedition team, keyword... was. Everyone else is dead, its just me and a slayer now." said Alice. Mario's eyes widened. "Did this slayer have on blue armor?" she asked. "Yeah he did... hwo did you..." Alice muttered. "OHH I get it... your the little witch he wouldnt shut up about." said Alice. "I have to say.. you have grown up a little. Cant believe our little Mari is in love with someone. You've come a long way from tha tlittle witch who use to follow the old gang around havent you..." she said. "How are Gunter and Sherlok these days?" Alice asked.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East 1tQp4

"Heh.. those two are to busy running their guild these days. You know... you should really go back and see Sherlok. Bet that would make him smile more." Said Maribo. Maribo and Alice both laughed. Sakagami interrupted the two. "Um, sorry to to cut in, but what are you two rambling on about?" Sakagami asked. Maribo rubbed the back of her head. "Oh you know old times and stuff." she said with a big grin on her face.

"Sorry young nen, just seeing Maribo again brought back so many old memories. Heh you guys here helping Maribo look for Jiino correct?" Alice asked. "Yeah, we are!" Nittis shouted grabbing Alice by the hand. Oh wow a actually Dark Elf, man you dont see many of these in Arad." said Nittis as she gave Alice a look over. "Eh... yes well... im afraid you all are bit late, Jiino left this place a few days ago, siad he was going on ahead to Cian City, Ive been here waiting on his return. Not sure whats keeping him." Said Alice. Maribo stopped smiling. "No... not again..." she muttered. Alice lifted Maribo's chin with her hand. "Little one, do not fret, Cian is only a days journey from here. We can go anytime." said Alice.

Maribo smiled again. "then what are we waiting for!!?" shouted Nittis, "Lets go already!" And with that Alice had joined the group. However things were about to take a turn for the worse, as a what sounded like metal being dragged against the wall could be heard.

"Sorry.. im afraid lady Isolde will be coming with me..." Said Sybil as she emerged from the shadows. "Nothing personal but... you all will have to die here as well..."
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:57 am

"Friend of yours Maribo..." said Alice. "Not in the least..." said Maribo. "Then I guess that saves us time here... Nicolas, be a dear..." said Alice. As if out of no where, a well dressed man appeared behind Alice. "How can I be of assistance?" he asked bowing before her. Alice eyed the rogue across from them and Nicolas pulled a book from the darkness and opened it. He began chanting before closing the book. "It is done Lady Alice.." Nicolas muttered.

A horrible screech could he heard from above as a giant Spider crashed down on top of Sybil. A huge cloud of dark energy erupted from where she was standing. "Was that.... Aracluso?" Sakagami asked in disbelief. "Yes... Nicolas houses many familiars to use at my disposal.." said Alice as she caressed Nicolas's cheek. "At any rate it seems our nuisance is no more, shall we..." Said Alice.

"You speak as if your little parlor trick made a difference..." Said Sybil as she gripped what was left of Aracluso in her hand. "It seems you need to be put in your place necromancer... may you all be consumed in the darkness." Sybil began chanting and the room began to grow cold. "Stay close everyone." Alice muttered. "Things are about to get bad."

The torches surrounding the room grew dim and then went out. The room began to get darker and darker. "Now in my domain, you all shall meet your end." said Sybil. Soon the room was pitch black, no one could see anything. "Crap didnt expect this..." said Maribo. "She could attack from anywhere, everyone stay close to each other." Said Sakagami. Mari snapped her fingers, "I got it!" she said. Maribo summoned her familiar Florea and the room lit a little. "Florea were counting on you..." Maribo muttered. Even with the little light, it was barely enough to fully see anything, to add to that Sybil had disappeared. "Where'd she go?" said Maribo.

Just then a Kinfe flew at Alice and embedded itself into a wall. Sakagami quickly turned and fired a Nen Dragon in the direction the knife came from. To no avail the Dragon crashed into a wall missing its target. "Damn it, she's pretty fast!" said Sakagami. "Speed has nothing to do with it... she's manipulating the shadows around us." said Alice. "We dark elves can can manipulate the darkness, but to be able to do so at this level... its unheard of..." said Alice. "Impale..." muttered Sybil. As she said that, a hail of knives began to rain from above. "Everyone duck and cover!" Shouted Nittis. Sakagami erected a nen bubble just in the nick of time as the knives begaon skewering the ground. "Whew.... what would you guys do without me." said Sakagami. "Well now I think I understand how her trick works." Said Alice. "Ballacre The Butcher!" Shouted Alice. A giant dark transparent figure appeared over Alice.

"If the little rogue wants to have a battle of the dark arts, i'd be willing to humor her for a bit." said Alice. Alice waved her hand and the Figure moved in unison with it. "Cut into the darkness Ballacre.." Said Alice as she swung her hand. Ballacre swung its massive sword into the darkness and was met by a loud metal clang. "I can see you little rogue..." muttered Alice. " Sybil had deflected the attack with her dagger. "Your power is rather interesting, you can warp yourself around by using the shadows, you are no where and everywhere at once." said Alice. "Wait.. you can see her!!?" said Sakagami.

"Of course, I havent taken my eyes off her since she cast her spell. Little rogue your "Parlor" tricks may work on the others, but you cannot fool my eyes. You dance in the lions den from here on out child..." said Alice. "Nicolas, Ballacre!!!" Alice's dark servants appeared before her.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East 389587-TGSQZFZ

"Now then... shall we dance..." Said Alice.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 am

"Little rogue, I say this once, for I really do not wish to kill my own kin, return to your master, if not I cant guarantee that you will live beyond this night." Said Alice. Sybil drew another dagger and seeped back into the darkness. "Thats not working on me child..." Said Alice. Sybil took the dagger and threw it in a random direction. The dagger disappeared into the darkness, she then took a couple daggers between her hands and tossed them randomly, each one dissapearing into the darkness. "Dodge this..." Sybil muttered.

Suddenly a dagger darted by Nittis's cheek grazing her. Before anyone could porperly react, a flurry of daggers began zipping by in every direction. "Look out!!" Shouted Maribo as she tackled Nittis to the ground as a dagger zipped by where she was once standing. Sakagami attempted to erect another nen bubble, but it was quickly destroyed by the barrage of daggers coming from all directions. As Sakagami began falling victom to the relentless assault, Ballacre slammed his oversized blade down in front of Sakagami deflecting what would have been fatal hits from a couple of daggers that flew at her from behind. Gasping for air while she took count of her injuries she looked up and gave Alice a thumbs up.

"Thanks Alice, you really saved my ass there..." she said. "No worries, this is about over anyway..." said Alice. "Maribo... now is the time." said Alice. Maribo nodded as if she already knew Alice's plan.
"Alright, Florea, I need a collider now!" shouted Maribo. Florea began to shine brightly for a moment and turned into a giant mechanical contraption. Maribo then climbed into the small wheel like structure and began running as fast as she can. The light given off by Florea illuminated the entire room.

"Now then... Nicolas!!!" Shouted Alice. Nicolas waved his hand slightly and a Black Web formed in the air ensnaring the daggers. "There will be no more of that little rogue..." said Alice. "without the darkness your power pretty much becomes useless. Now then why dont you come down and settle this on equal terms. That is, unless you already realized how futile that is." said Alice. "Well arent you Arrogant..." said Sybil as she dropped from the ceiling, Twirling a dagger in her hand.

Maribo dropped down from the collider and began digging in her pack. "Alice, can you keep her busy for a sec, I got something real special for something like this..." Said Maribo. "What would that be?" Alice asked. "Lets just say... it packs a real punch..." said Maribo, a devious grin showing on her face. Alice nodded and waved her hand and Ballacre appeared behind her. "Alright then..." Alice muttered as she charged at Sybil. Alice swung her hand down and Ballacre swung his enormous sword down. Sybil barely jumped out of the way as she threw a dagger at Alice. Ballacre raised his sword in front of Alice deflecting the attack. "Nice try little rogue.." said Alice.

Maribo pulled out a small device and got to work. Alice tossed a small orb that instantly exploded when it landed at Sybil's feet, a frenzy of Ghost began to swarm Sybil. She started slashing at the ghost in an attempt to get away. "What is this!!?" Sybil shouted. "Nothing really... just a diversion..." muttered Alice. "Alright Alice, move!!!" shouted Maribo. Alice jumped out of the way as a giant metal panel appeared under Sybil's feet. A current of high voltage electricity shout through Sybil's body paralyzing her. "Got ya!" said Maribo as she slammed her hand on the middle of the panel, a giant Mechanical Snowman Sprouted from the center and began spinning at a rapid pace shooting giant snowballs and large present boxes that then exploded upon touching the floor. Sybil was swept up in the lethal barrage as Maribo then began constructing a giant Furnace that began spewing out small red robots, as if on a mission, the robots marched towards Sybil exploding seconds after touching her. "And now... the finale!!!" shouted Maribo as she clapped her hands and a gaint structure appeared behind her. She begand whacking away at the structure with a giant hammer.

"Show time Pluto!!!!" Maribo shouted as the door to the structure flew open and a giant purple object shaped like a cat's paw shot out obliterating everything in its path. Pluto sat on top of the paw waving at Maribo as she went flying with the rest of her fusion craft. Sybil was unfortunate enough to get a face full of Pluto punch and was sent flying as well Sybil let out a blood curdling scream as she slammed through a wall. Maribo landed a few feet away. "Ow... that... kinda hurt" she said in a daze.

Nittis and Sakagami ran over to Maribo and helped her to her feet. "Mari, you ok?" Nittis asked. "Yeah, a little dizzy, but no worse for the wear..." said Maribo. Alice walked over to the others. "Have to say, that was... interesting." said Alice. Maribo giggled. "Yeah well... it took care of that rogue huh? Still need ot work all the bugs out, but other then that, I say my fusion craft was a great success." said Maribo as she held her left arm. "Ow... it hurts when I move it..." she said. Sakagami gently took Maribo by the arm. "Hmm... yeah it might be broken..." she said. Alice looked over at the hole Sybil made when she slammed into it. "That one might be dead... lets get topside before we have to find out. Can you walk Maribo?" Alice asked. "Yeah... I think so" said Maribo.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:20 am

As the group climbed there way from the massive hole in the ground Nittis made earlier, Maribo couldnt help but feel as I they were being watched. Though she dare not say anything at the moment. The young witched looked toward the mountains in the east. "Better go fetch your servant.... Rei..." she muttered to herself. At the same time A bored Rei stared back at her sister from atop the mountain. "Well now she saw me from all the way over there..." sai Rei as she snapped her fingers. A lifeless Sybil appeared before her. "Honestly... you cant you do anything write... you can come back to life now..." said Rei. Sybil took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

Sybil immediately sprung to her feet. "Lady Rei, please forgive me for my failures!" she shouted as she kneeled before Rei. "Enough Sybil.... you have time to make up for this insult to me." said Rei. "Yes please, all I ask is for another chance." said Sybil. "Yes child, and you will get that chance, for now, lets let my sister have this little victory.... come along there is much to prepare for..." said Rei as she opened a dimensional rift in sky.

Sakagami helped Maribo into the wagon. "Easy now, dont try to move your arm." said Sakagami. "Its fine Saka... just gonna have Alice take a look at it." said Maribo. Sakagami looked back at Alice who was poking at Nittis and frowned. "Yeah... isnt Alice just amazing..." muttered Sakagami. "Saka, dont tell me your jealous." siad Maribo grinning. "What? Me? Hell no, why wold I..." said Sakagami. "eh... Saka, look why are you acting like this all of a sudde-" said Maribo who was interrupted by Alice and Nittis. "Hey, what you guys talking about?" Said Nittis. "You guys, Alice is awesome, she said she was gonna teach me elfin dark magic, isnt that awesome!!" said Nittis. She was rather excited, more so then usual. "Yeah, thats awesome Nittis, said Sakagami, with a frown on her face. "Um.. maybe we should get going..." said Maribo. "Yes off to Cian, im sure Jiino is going to be surprised when he see's you Maribo." Said Alice.

Maribo and the others soon said their goodbyes to the ruins, and with that, the next chapter of their adventure was underway. As Alice attended to Maribo's injuries, Nittis poked at her Pluto. "Pluto how come you cant make a giant cat paw punc hat people?" she asked as if to get an answer in return. Her Pluto just curled up into a ball and fell asleep. "Oh you lazy baka..." said Nittis. "MARI!!! teach me that fusion craft thingie!" shouted Nittis. "Oh geez, cant you use a inside voice..." said Maribo as she winced in pain when Alice tugged at her arm. "Hmm... doesnt seem broken..." muttered Alice. "Anyway... the last thing we need, is Nittis using fusion craft." said Maribo. "Anyway, im going to make it available to all witches once I work all the kinks and bugs out." said Maribo. Just give me... half a year... or so... and it'll be ready for everyone."

"Thats... kind of long dont you think Maribo?" said Sakagami looking back at her. "Yeah well... the thing is buggy as hell as of now..." muttered Maribo. "It was rather... interesting... to say the least, though I prefer that you not rely on something so... unpredictable... sure as hell dont want to get caught in that..." said Alice. "Well.. its just a last resort type of thing." said Maribo. "Its the only reason I put off coming this far for so long." Maribo looked away for a minute. "If I had just came out here when he asked me to..." she said. "Truth is, im not as useful in a fight like I use to be." said Maribo.

"Oh yes, you became a teacher after you gave up dungeon exploration." said Alice. "Yeah, Mari is a awesome teacher, but she gives out to much homewo-" said Nittis, who was interupted when Maribo smacked her across the head. "Shut it child...." she muttered. "ANYWAY... how far is it to Cian anyway..." Sakagami asked. "Should be just over the next hill." said Alice, as she walked to the front of the wagon where Sakagami was. "Eh... wheres all that smoke coming from..." Alice muttered as she looked into the distance. "What... isnt that normal..." Sakagami muttered. "No... that to much smoke... we need to pick up the pace... now!" shouted Alice. "God I hope Jiino didnt do something stupid..." she muttered.

Sakagami cracked the reigns, and the horse drawn wagon moved faster. As they got to the top of the next hill, they saw a a rather large city in flames. "Oh dear god..." muttered Sakagami. "Maribo pushed past Alice, looking down upon the city and fell silent. This reminded Maribo all to well of her past. "Jiino's down there isnt he..." said Maribo. Alice wiped the sweat from her face. "God cant we for once go somewhere and not have a shitstorm waitin for us!" Shouted Sakagami. Maribo grabbed her broom and took flight. "Im going on ahead, catch up when you can!" she shouted as she flew off as fast as she could. "Wait Maribo!!! Damnit there she goes again!" said Sakagami as she jumped from the wagon and began running, Damnit i'll be faster this way anyway!" she shouted. Nittis and Alice followed behind the others.

The heat from the fires was rahter intense but it wouldnt stop Maribo. The only thin on her mind at the moment was making Jiino was safe. As she flew through the burning streets, a ball of fire shot past her head, barely missing her. This casued Maribo to lose control of her broom and crash into a shop stand. "Oh damn that hurt..." she muttered as she picked herself up. Another fireball flew past her this time hitting the wall behind her which resulted in a large explosion that shot Maribo forward. She landed on the ground with a sickening thud. "Ouch..." she muttered. She began picking herself up from the ground when something stepped in front of her. Maribo began to look up. Her eyes grew wide at the sight before her. "Oh... crap...." she muttered.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East Rjgar

Blaze stood stood over Maribo, a hell demon of immense power. Blaze raised its hand over Maribo, a large ball of fire appeared in its hand. Ready to strike, this looked like the end for Maribo. Fortunately for her, fate would not allow that as a Blue blur shot by, and in a instant, Blaze was torn in two. "Damn it, that one got away from me..." said Jiino standing over the lifeless body of Blaze. Jiino looked over to Maribo. "Er... Maribo?" said Jiino. "The hell you doin here?" he asked.

Tears began to fill Maribo's eyes, she couldnt believe her eyes. "Jiino..." she muttered. "JIINO!!!" she shouted as she staggered to her feet. She ran into Jiino hugging him tightly.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East KTvPD
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:53 am

"Maribo... what the hell are you doing here?" Jiino asked as he tried to free himself from Maribo's grip. "Thought you were gonna wait till I came back." Maribo punched Jiino in the stomach. "BAKA!!! you never came back... you said you were gonna come back and you didnt..." said Maribo, she was trying ot hold back her tears. Jiino smiled as he gently pushed Maribo away. "Heh... didnt think you would come after me..." said Jiino. Jiino placed his demon possessed hand on Maribo's head. "You ok Mari?" he asked. "Yeah, a little bruised but im ok..." said Maribo.

Just then Sakagami and the others caught up to Maribo and Jiino. "Oh damn it Maribo! Why do you always run off like that!" Shouted Sakagami. "Er... is that..." She said pointing at Jiino. "Um.... hi?" said Jiino. "As much as we would all love to get acquainted with each other maybe a burning city isnt the best choice to do so.... you think?" said Alice interrupting everyone. "Oh... hey Alice, what are you doing here, thought you were gonna wait at the ruins...." said Jiino. "Er... burning city?" said Alice.

"Yeah yeah.... lets get the hell out of here.." said Sakagami. The group made their way back to the wagon. The city lay in a fiery ruin behind them. "Ok Jiino, start talking, what the hell happened here?" Alice Asked. "Yeah... hellgate fell from the sky, right in the middle of town." said Jiino. "Hellgate?" Maribo asked. "You didnt open it did you?"

Sakagami eyed Jiino and shook her head. "You opened it didnt you... damn it Jiino.." she said. "What... me? Hell no, the thing opened by itself believe it or not... bunch of Blaze's jumped out and just started tearing the city apart..." said Jiino. Sakagami interrupted, "Wait, it opened by itself? How?" she asked. "Dont know... had a hell of a time killing them all when Maribo showed. If I hadnt had gotten there in time..." Jiino muttered. "Just like before..." Alice muttered. Maribo turned to Alice. "You know something..." she said. "Yeah its just like the one that hit us a few weeks back, that hell gate wiped out the others... back when there was thirty of us..." said Alice.

"But how is that possible... Hellgates dont open on their own." said Sakagami. "Thats not the worst of it..." said Jiino. "What do you mean?" asked Maribo. "These type of hellgates have been popping up all over the place. This would be the... 7th one so far..." said Jiino. "So there were others... how odd..." said Maribo. "Odd doesnt begin to desribe it... these things drop into crowded cities and then all hell breaks loose... no pun intended..." Said Jiino. "Yeah and its not a random occurrence either... this phenomenon seems to pick places where a ton of people gather." said Alice. "Which is why me and Jiino have been trying stop the hellmonsters before they do to much damage but... well look at Cian city..." whatevers causing this... it has to be stopped." said Alice.

Maribo put her hand under her chin, she seemed to be deep in thought. "Mari... whatcha thinking about?" Nittis asked, she had been sitting quietly listening to the adults conversation. "Hmm? oh... was just thinking about this situation... I wouldnt put it pass my sister to behind this but... this... doesnt seem like something Rei would do... no... there is anotehr force at work besides my sister..." said Maribo. "Wait... you have a sister?" Jiino asked. "Is she was beautiful as you?" "Shut it..." said Maribo abruptly .

Alice tapped Maribo on the shoulder. "You.. havent told them have you?" she whipsered. "Yeah Sakagami and Nittis know... I think I may have to explain the situation to Jiino." said Maribo. "Wait, Alice already knew?" Sakagami asked. Maribo nooded, "Yeah I told Alice a long time ago." said Maribo. "Eh? Then why did you wai-" said Sakagami who stopped mid sentence. "Nevermind.." she said as she turned back to the wagon.

Alice shook her head then went over to Nittis. "Eh... whats gotten into you two..." muttered Maribo. "So.. you said this wsnt Rei's style?" said Sakagami. "Yeah she doesnt enlist help from demons... just stupid humans... er... people..." said Maribo. "Then... who would be behind something like this..." said Sakagami. Maribo fell silent. "I... dont know..." she muttered. Nittis jumped up raising her hands."Oh, why dont we just ignore it! We found mister Jiino so we could just go back to Arad." she said. "Little one if it were that simple... but this is a problem that cant be ignored... since its happened in Arad as well..." said Alice. Maribo turned to Alice. "What you say!!?" she shouted. "Maribo... the whole reason there was a expedition... is because these type of hellgates started popping up back home. The empire has been keeping things hush hush till now. There have only been a few incidents but the empire is worried about it..." said Jiino.

"So... some kind of cover up huh... wouldnt put it past them to do something like that." Said Sakagami. "Yeah well, unless we do something about it, this crap might start happening more in Arad like it is here." said Jinno. "All the more reason to go back home!" Shouted Sakagami. "We should be heading back home, get ready for when when shit hits the fan." said Sakagami. Jiino shook his head. "What are you stupid? Look what just one of those things did to Cian! You think Arad is ready for something like this?" Jiino shouted. "Hey dont call me stupid!" Shouted Sakagam.

"Enough you two... arguing about it isnt helping the situation!" shouted Alice. Sakagami turned back to whatever she was doing with the wagon. "Yeah sorry about that Alice, damn im to tired anyway." said Jiino. Jiino put a hand on Maribo's shoulder. "Gonna go lay down". Said Jiino. "So much tension... you could cut it with a knife..." said Alice. "This isnt helping anything, and its bad enough, that not only is Rei out there, but now something is going around dropping hellgates everywhere..." said Maribo. "I know it was asked already... but do you really not know whats going on?" Alice asked. "No not really... I mean I have a hunch but..." muttered Maribo.

"But?" said Alice. "I cant really think straight right now... im to tired." said Maribo. "Man... so frustrating... I mean if were not going back to Arad... where do we go..." said Maribo. "Theres a town to the north, rather small so it hasnt been hit by a hellgate yet... though Im still worried." said Alice. "A little mining town by the name of Stana. We should go there for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:31 am

It had been a few days since Alice and Jiino joined the group, a few days since they made it to Stana. The trip had taken its tole on everyone. After getting things situated in the local inn, The group went to attend to their own errands. Nittis and Alice had went into town to get supplies while Sakagami tried to get a lower price for staying at the inn. Jiino had wandered off somewhere while Maribo lay asleep in her room.

"Miss Alice, how come we never see Dark elfs in Arad, I think your the first one I ever seen to be honest." said Nittis. "Well thats... well you see young one... eh... were not that sociable?" said Alice. Nittis paused for a moment. "Whats Sociable mean?" she asked. "You sure... Maribo is your teacher?" Alice Asked. Nittis had a puzzled look on her face. "huh?" said Nittis. "Oh... nevermind, tell me Nittis whats your take on sweets?" Alcie asked wit ha smile. "I like candy!" said Nittis. "It helps me concentrate on my work!" "yeah... you would huh..." Alice muttered.

Meanwhile...

"Man.. maybe I should have stuck around to see what room was mine..." said Jiino. "I know Maribo said third floor but... damn it theres like 10 rooms on this floor. Speaking of which... Cant believe she came all the way out here just for me. But to be fair... cant really predict what Maribo will do when she sets her mind to something." said Jiino. He stopped in the middle of the hallway. "That witch... her story was rather... interesting. But I know she isnt lieing about any of it. If thats the case, then its just a matter of taking down anyone who wants to hurt her." said Jiino. He began laughing to himself. "The whole white Knight thing doesnt really suit me to be honest... but..." he paused in mind sentence."I'll fill that role for her sake..." said Jiino. Now... where the hell is my room!" Jiino shouted. Just then a door swung open. "JIINO!!!" Maribo shouted. "EH? Maribo?" shouted Jiino. Maribo stood in the doorway wearing... a rather revealing nightgown. "Er... what are you wearing..." said Jiino. Maribo grabbed Jiino by the arm. "I need you... for... something..." she said as she yanked him inside and slammed the door.

Menawhile...

"Ugh... even after all that I still lose out on so much gold..." said Sakagami to herself. She sat outside on a bench for some fresh air. "Geez and Maribo just sleeps... typical... guess she's all relaxed now that her slayer is in her grasp again... Damnit... he doesnt even look all that great...." she said as she kicked a rock away. "This sucks... not gonna even kid myself on this one... how can something so simple as look for slayer... find slayer... go back home turn into... curses and immortality... psycho sisters... and random hell gates dropping from the sky." Said Sakagami. "How'd things get so.... shitty so fast... ugh... then theres that Alice chick... that holier then thou attitude really pisses me off..." she said. Sakagami sat silent for a few minutes. "What am I doing..." she muttered. "Why am I letting her get to me like that... its not like she's doing it on purpose... then again... she makes me look like a total novice..." Sakagami shook her head. "I cant compete with her power." said Sakagami.

A voice rang through Sakagami's head. "Yes it is true... at your current state... you cant hold a candle to her..." Sakagami Jumped up. "Who the hell..." she muttered. A figure appeared before. "Hello there child... Rei Ezuna... at your service." said Rei. "Sakagami jumped back. "You! Your tha tpsycho trying to kill Maribo!" shouted Sakagami. "Oh? Is she still going by that name?" I had no idea. At any rate... she is not my concern at the moment... You seem... troubled young one..." said Rei. "No business of yours..." muttered Sakagami. "Oh.... but it is... im not going to lie child.. im here to prey upon your weakness... you hold... great resentment towards Alice do you not... I can use that to my advantage... besides I wish to avenge my dear sweet Sybil..." said Rei.

"You honestly... think i'd help you..." said Sakagami. "Its not like... you have a choice in the matter." said Rei. Rei suddenly vanished and appeared closer to Sakagami, she placed a hand on Sakagami's chest. "The darkness in your heart, its small now... but in time..." said Rei. She sent a jolt through Sakagami that dropped her to her knees. "What... did you do?" Sakagami muttered. "Nothing really, the seed of hatred was already planted by your own malice... all I did was give what was needed for it to grow. Oh I look forward to seeing how this will end up..." said Rei.

Sakagami rolled over in pain. "Gah stop it... why does it hurt so much..." she muttered. Rei began to laugh to herself. "It wont be long now..." she said.

"Thats enough Rei.... I cant allow this to go on any further..." said a voice. Rei spun around, a disgusted look on her face. "You... how dare you show yourself before me..." said Rei.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East 1_11103316

"How dare you... your not satisfied with dieing once? You wish to do so again? Well then..." Said Rei, her voice began to crackle. "Well then... I guess your just a glutton for punishment... right..... Mother?"
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:44 am

"So how shall we go about this... mother..." Rei asked. Rei pushed Sakagami to the side. The young nen fell to the ground with a loud thud. "So... is this you getting revenge for what me and Isolde did to you?" Rei asked. "The woman shrugged. "Perhaps... then again.." The woman paused for a moment. "Then again... You seem to be the only one still following this path, your sister seems to at least be trying atone for her sins, this is why..." she paused again. "This is why.. I cant let you harm her friend.... I will ensure that Isolde stops you..." she said. "Rei laughed hysterically.

"Oh thats rich, truly I now know where Isolde gets that stupid notion of justice. Mother... I hope your ready to go back to hell..." said Rei as she waved her hand. A bolt of lightning struck the ground where Her mother was standing. "Goodbye mother... death suits you so well." she said. As the smoke settled, Rei's expression slowly turned to disgust. Rei's mother stood unphased. "Are you done Rei..." she asked. The woman waved her hands in the air. The clouds grew dark and ominous. "now then... shall we begin..." said the woman as a hail of lightning crashed down upon Rei. "We can sit here and trade blows all day... doesnt really matter to me, the dead have little appreciation for time..." said the woman.

The smoke where Rei stood cleared. A unfamiliar figure stood in front of Rei. "My goodness... Kier you sure took your time didnt you..." said Rei. Rei's faithful Asura had deflected the attack away from Rei. "Many apologies Lady Rei." said Kier. "Oh it doesnt matter. Besides its about to get rather... noisy." said Rei pointing at the group of people slowly making there way to the scene As a familiar voice echoed through the streets. "SAKA!!!" Shouted Maribo. The young witch was the first to arrive. She stopped whe nshe caught a glimpse of Rei. "Rei!!!!" she shouted as she took her broom and lunged at Rei. Just as maribo was about to attack. A sword swung in front of her grazing her stomach. Maribo fell to her knees as Kier stood over her. "Goodness Kier, impressive, I thought you would have cut her in two." said Rei clapping. "Looks like I got what I came for... Kier, collect my sister so we can be on our way.." said Rei.

As Kier stretched his demon possessed hand towards Maribo looked up at him with a smirk on her face as she threw a bottle of Lava potion in Kiers face. "Gotcha!" she shouted as she jumped away. The lava potion exploded as it always does sending Kier flying. Maribo landed next to Sakagami who had passed out from earlier. "Saka... hey wake up Saka, whats wrong?" said Maribo as she began shaking Sakagami. Rei began laughing "Oh dear sister... you should be more worried about yourself at the moment, or did you forget about Kier, he seems pretty upset too..." said Rei pointing over towards Kier. "Pretty sure he's going to cut you apart after tht little stunt." said Rei. Kier had drew his sword and began to slowly march towards Maribo and Sakagami. At that moment someone jumped in front of Maribo. "Stand down asura..." said the figure.

Maribo stood with disbelief. "Mother?" said maribo. The woman turned towards Maribo, a faint smile on her face. "Isolde... she muttered. "I know your confused but... now would be bad for questions." said the woman. Maribo stood to her feet and walked over to the woman. "so... what do we do about them... a Asura is one thing but if Rei jumps in... it wont end well for us..." said Maribo.

"Why dont you... let me handle the Asura..." said Jiino as he walked passed Maribo. "Eh? Jiino?" said Maribo. "Yeah this shouldnt be so hard... him being blind and all." said Jiino with a smirk on his face. "Hey wait a minute Jiino, why are you taking this so lightly?" Maribo asked with a annoyed look on her face. It was at this point Alice and Nittis arrived. "Maribo, are you ok!!?" Shouted Alice. Maribo nodded. "Holy crap what the hell happened to Saka?" Nittis asked.

Rei began to laugh again. "Oh good the gangs all here... saves me the trouble of having to hunt you all down." Said Rei. Her eyes locked with Alice. "You owe me for the Rogue you trashed..." said Rei. Alice smiled, "Oh that was your little Rogue, I hope your asura is as much a much as she was..." she said. Jiino glanced at Alice. "Let me handle this one..." he said drawing his katana.

"Oh silly boy... I assure you... you alone wont be able to defeat Kier." said Rei as she opened a rift in space. She slowly began stepping through it. "No you dont!!!" Shouted Maribo as she grabbed her broom and flew at Rei. Before anyone could react, Maribo had tackled Rei and inadvertently, the two fell through the rift which then closed behind them. "MARIBO!!!" Shouted Alice. "Thats... bad right?" Jiino asked. "very bad.." said the woman. "Im sorry... you are?" Jiino asked. "Pardon me... but I have to make sure my Daughters dont end p killing each other." said the woman as she snapped her fingers dissapearing instantly.

At that moment Kier lunged at Jiino and a meeting of the blades occurred. Jiino pushed Kier away with his amazing strength. "Hey Alice... this isnt going well... Saka is down and im pretty sure theres more to the asura then we know..." said Jiino. "Yeah well... not much we can do.. take down what stands before us, then we'll worry about maribo, I mean we cant save her I we fie can we?" said Alice. Nittis poked Alice in the side. "Hey im here too!!!" she shouted. Alice smiled at Nittis.

"Three on one... now how is that fair..." said Kier as he snapped his fingers. A loud crack of thunder rained over the village. Suddenly a large object crashed into the earth. "WHOA what in the hell!!?" shouted Jiino as he jumped away in time. "Please... dont tell me thats what I think it is..." said Alice. As the dust settled... a large hellgate towered before them. "I rather not use this, but Lady Rei requires that you all die, fill flattered that you are going to be apart of her glorious sacrifice that is to come." said Kier as the hellgate slowly began to open.

Meanwhile, in a pocket dimension created by Rei. Maribo had wrestled Rei to the ground pinning her underneath. "Oh my... dear sister, Not that I mind but now isnt the time or place for this." said Rei. "Shut the hell up Rei!!! Im not gonna waste this chance, im gonna make you pay for everything you've done!!" Shouted Maribo. "Is that a fact?" said Rei as she got her left hand free and pushed Maribo off her with very little effort. Maribo went flying landing with a sickening thud." Rei stood up, dusting herself off. "Now then... we seem to have quite a bit of free time on our hands at the moment... come on dear sister... lets see just how strong you've gotten..." said Rei, a evil smile coming over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:12 am

"Any thoughts..." muttered Jiino. The hellgate was almost fully open now. "You said you can take the Asura right?" Alice asked. "Yeah, shouldnt be to hard... I think..." said Jiino. "Fine then Nittis and I will handle the hell demon. You take care of the Asura..." Said Alice. Nittis looked over at Sakagami who was still unconscious. "what about Saka..." Nittis muttered. "Leave her for now, when she wakes up... she could help out Jiino." said Alice. The hellgate began to glow bright. "and what about Maribo..." said Jiino. "Im only hoping that woman will save her.... god help us if she doesnt..." said Alice.

"Not like we can do anything about it anyway..." said Jiino. "At any rate get ready here it comes.." The hellgate had fully open now. "Miasma... come forth and serve the will of Lady Rei!" shouted Kier.
Just then Miasma one of the most lethal of all hell demons emerged from the hell gate, standing proud over everyone. Miasma looked over to his left at Kier. "Go now... this town shall aid in her plan." said Kier. Without hesitation Miasma took off towards the town. "Nittis lets go!!!" shouted Alice as she darted off after Miasma. Nittis took one final look at Sakagami then reluctantly went off after Alice.

"Well now..." said Jiino cracking his knuckles. "Just you and me now huh?" Kier held his blade in front of him. "Your being cocky young one..." said Kier. "Yeah well, if I kill you, thats one less person for Mari to hae ot worry about... besides, boredom sucks..." said Jiino. "Kids these days..." said Kier. Kier suddenly launched a rather impressive Ghost orb at Jiino. The orb itself was traveling faster then a a normal one giving Jiino very little time to dodge. The attack missed but it managed to Graze Jiino just a bit. Jiino landed a few feat away. "Think thats enough to stop me!!?" shouted Jiino as he immediately unleashed his Raging Dragon Slash On Kier. Kier found himself being hit from what seemed like every direction. On the third hit jiino imediately unleashed a flurry of sword slashes at lightning speed, follwed by a gaint wave of energy that pushed Kier away and into a wall. The wall itself crumbled on top of Kier burying him alive. "Yeah how ya like that!!!" shouted Jiino.

"Is that it..." muttered Kier as he erupted from underneath the rubble using his Wave Radiation. "If thats all you got boy... then you are in serious trouble..." said Kier as he activated his Murderous Wave. The Aura from Kier began to degrade everything in its radius. Kier began to smile sinisterly. "Wave.... Eye..." he muttered. The sky grew dark, the air became cold. "Now then... shall we..." said Kier.

"Well well... I see were going all out, honestly old man... I wish you would have sais something earlier..." said Jiino as he held his demon possessed hand in the air. "Ultimate Slayer Skill: Sword Storm!!!!" shouted Jiino as a million swords began to manifest itself around Jiino. Kier began to laugh. "I guess the next attack will decide everything..." said Kier as a mass amount of eyes began to materialize around the area. Each eye slowly began to open.

Elsewhere in a pocket dimension created By Rei.

"Sister.. how long you plan on laying there... get up already..." said Rei. Maribo who had been knocked down earlier looked up at Rei. "Dont think... for a second you've gotten the best of me Rei..." said Maribo. "I swear... im gonna freaking kill you!" shouted Maribo as she jumped to her feet. A white Aura began to form around Maribo. "Oh ho, you actually plan on releasin your full power now?" said Rei. "Better late then never I suppose..." said Rei as a dark aura slowly formed around her. "interesting isnt it... its like were yin and yang, you and I..." said Rei. "Shut up... im not running from you anymore..." said Maribo. "oh silly girl... you never got away from me to begin with... you were just... displaced is all." said Rei.

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!" shouted Maribo as she jumped on her broom and darted towards Rei. "Florea, GO!!!" shouted Maribo as she launched her Florea at Rei. Rei merely waved her hand and Florea darted off to the left crashing into a wall. Rei slowly pushed her hair to the side. "Isolde... you must o better if you want to kill me... because.." said Rei as she dissapeared, reappearing in front of Maribo. "I do intend to kill you..." sai Rei as she shoved her into Maribo's stomach knocing Maribo away. It took but a moment for Maribo to regain her balance on her broom. The pain in her stomach was sharp. As she placed a hand over it she felt something wet." What... is this... blood?" she muttered as she held her hand in front of her. "It was then that Maribo realized the gaping wound in her mid section of her body.

Rei began to laugh. "Yes that is pain Isolde... and its just the beginning of your troubles..." said Rei.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:00 am

"Where... am I..." said Sakagami. She had finally regained consciousness. Her vision was so blurry and she was having trouble seeing what was happening around her. "Oh god my head..." she muttered holding her head. Sakagami slowly got to her feet, her body felt heavy. "What the hell happened to me" said Sakagami. Thats when she felt the horrible pain in her chest, the darkness left by Rei that had quickly grew in her heart. Sakagami fell to her knees screaming in pain. Sakagami looked up for a second to see Jiino and Kier locked in a battle to the death. "Wheres Mari..." she muttered.

"Child you need not worry about that anymore..." said Sybil who had appeared behind Sakagami. "Sakagami turned and lashed out at Sybil in vain. "Sybil grabbed Sakagami by the wrist holding her in place. "Stop it... its useless to resist, you have a important task to complete." said Sybil. "Let me go!!!" Sakagami shouted. "I will... now hold still, this will take but a moment." said Sybil. She slowly raised her hand and rammed it into Sakagami's chest. The young nen let out a defining scream. "Now then... it wasnt to hard to find, the amount of darkness has grown in such a short time." said Sybil. Sybil began chanting for a moment and then ripped her hand away from Sakagami. "Now... find the necromancer... end her and the witch traveling with her." said Sybil. "you honestly think I'll do something like that?" said Sakagami.

"Yes.. you will, the darkness planted in you has taken root, and now your nothing more than another slave to Lady Rei, now... do as your told." said Sybil snapping her fingers. Sakagami let out a loud scream as she grasped her chest. "Its futile to resist, soon you wont have a say in the matter." said Sybil.
She snapped her fingers again and Giest appeared from the shadows. "Giest, I need you to assist Kier, things dont seem to be going in his favor..." said Sybil. "Well yeah sure if ya want... but... why isnt Axel helping, I mean dont get me wrong but..." said Giest.

"Axel is... difficult to predict, im not sure where he is... I need to see into this matter before that fool does something to ruin what Lady Rei has worked so hard for..." said Sybil before disappearing into the darkness from which she came. Giest slowly picked up his canon and began walking towards the battle. He looked over his shoulder at Sakagami. "Man its to bad... really wanted another crack at ya... but... you got work to do." said Giest as he left Sakagami alone. Sakagami, still holding her chest could feel her mind slipping. She was loosing control of herself. She knew that fighting what had happened was useless and the thought of turning against her friends brought tears to the nens eyes. "Sorry Mari... I really am useless afterall..." said Sakagami as she stood to her feet. Her eyes slowly dimming as the darkness had finally took control. The nen quickly darted off in the direction that Alice and Nittis had gone.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Jiino noticed the young nen running off. "The hell... Hey Saka I could use a little help here!" Jiino shouted. Sakagami stopped for a second, as if Jiino's voice had actually reached her. She slowly shrugged it off and continued after Alice. "The hell, Hey Saka!!!" Jinno Shouted again. "You shouldnt be payin attention to that train wreck, not whe nyou got us to deal with." said Giest as he took aim anf fired at Jiino with his cannon. Jiino barely had anytime to avoid the volly that soon exploded behind him causing him to go flying.

"Damn... talk about cutting it close." said Jiino as he picked himself off the floor. Giest slowly took aim again. "Hey Kier, wanna take five? I got this one." said Giest. Kier shook his head. "Didnt need your help to begin with..." said Kier. "Hey im just following orders." said Giest "Besides, the faster we get this done the better, I dont want to be around when Miasma tears this place apart." said Giest. "Two against one eh?" said Jiino as he shrugged. "Ive fought worst." he said as he picked his sworf up from the ground. "You ladies ready, or should I go first?"

Meanwhile on the other side of town, a half dead Miasma lay on the ground before Alice and Nittis. "Ugh... hate hell demons... they dont fight fair... never ever..." said Nittis gasping for air. "Well at least we saved the town right? Hope Jiino and Maribo are doing alright as well, we should head back just to be on the safe side." said Alice. "Yeah but... what about this thing.." said Nittis as she pointed at Miasma. "Want to do the honers?" asked Alice.

Nittis nodded her head and waved her hands in the air, a giant Flyswatter appeared out of no where and she slammed it down on Miasma killing it instantly. Ironically, A rare Holy Wisdom plopped ont othe ground from where Miasma was a second ago. "…. mine...." said Nittis as she slowly picked up the broom. "Congrats little one, that might come in handy." said Alice with a smile on her face. As the two turned away from their previous battle, they were surprised to find Sakagami standing in front of them. "Oh Sakagami, glad to see your up and about again, wheres Jiino, did he finish the fight he was in?" Alice asked. "I dont know... dont care..." muttered Sakagami. "Is... something wrong, you seem..." said Alice as she stopped in mid sentence. "What is this feeling..." said Alice.

"HEY SAKA!!!" shouted Nittis as she ran over to Sakagami. "Look what I got, isnt it awesome, something like this only comes once in a life time right?" said Nittis as she tried to show Sakagami the broom she just got. "Move..." said Sakagami as she attempted to push Nittis to the side. "But Saka, your not even looking!" shouted Nittis. "Dammit I said move!!!" shouted Sakagami as she struck Nittis with the back of her hand sending the young witch flying across the street. Nittis landed on the ground wit ha sickening thud. Alice ran over to Nittis. "Little one!!!" she shouted as she held the motionless in her arms. "Sakagami, what was the meaning of this?" Alice shouted.

"Shut-up... im tired of you and tha thigh and mighty attitude you carry..." muttered Sakagami. "This darkness... whats happened to you Sakagami?" Alice asked. Sakagami cracked her knuckles. "Try not to think about it... I only hope for your sake, you live long enough for me to enjoy this..." said Sakagami as she rushed at Alice.

Elsewhere...

"Oh come now dear sister... is it tha thard to concentrate with a gaping hole in your stomach?" Rei asked. Maribo was gasping for air as she slowly picked a small blue potion from her belt. She splashed it over her wound and cringed in pain as the hole slowly closed up. "Damn that hurt..." Maribo muttered. Maribo slowly stood up straight. "Alright... lets try that again." said Maribo. "Oh, finally going to get serious? Thats all well and good, but it wont change the outcome for you." said Rei. "now then.... come at your big sister, let me show you how futile your existence is!" said Rei as she summoned a large Halloween buster over her. The ball of fire hurled itself at Maribo at blinding speed.

"Enough..." said a familiar voice as Maribo's mother stepped in front steped in from of the ball of fire. She slowly raised her hands and the halloween buster fizzled out of existence. "Mom?" Maribo muttered. The woman looked over her shoulder for a a second before waving her hands at Maribo, a dimensional rift opened behind Maribo. "Go..." said the woman. "Wait a minute, im not going anywhere! Not when I have Rei where I want her." said Maribo. "This isnt the time nor the place, go now, your friends need you at the moment..." said the woman as she waved her hands again. The Dimensional rift started to pull at Maribo. "Dont worry, you'll get your chance..." said the woman. As Maribo was dragged through the portal. The woman slowly turned back to Rei. "You honestly think that you actually stand a chance?" Rei asked. "Not at all... just buying time." said the woman. "Then why.." said Rei. "Next time Isolde returns she wont be alone... that I assure you..." said the Woman.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:02 am

"Geez the guy with the cannon is takin all the fun out of this..." muttered Jiino as he dodged yet another cannon volly. He was finding the battle slowly leaning in the favor of Kier and Giest, and if he didnt figure a way to turn the tables soon... Just as Jiino thought he had gotten out of danger safely Kier appeared behind him swinging his katana down on Jiino. Jiino barely rolled out of the way as he felt Kier's blade cut into his shoulder. Jiino checked his shoulder, luckily for him his armor had softened the blow. "Great you idiots ruined my gear... you know how much this stuff costs to repair?" said Jiino. Jiino unsheathed his second katana. "Guess I better get serious now." said Jiino. "Been awhile since I had to go all out."

Jiino let a sadistic smile escape his lips. "Yeah, dont usually have to do this twice in a fight. But maybe if I actually try..." said Jiino. "Ultimate Slayer Skill... Sword Storm" muttered Jiino. "This trick again..." said Kier, "it didnt work once... what makes you think it will help this time?" said Kier. Giest began to slowly back away. He was far enough away to see what Jiino had done. "Dude... this is gonna suck so badly..." said Giest. A multitude of swords began manifesting around the area. The amount was many and counting the number of swords would be impossible. "Yeah im about to put every once of power into this one attack, lets see you bastards live through this one!!!" shouted Jiino as he jumped into the air. He grabbed hold of one of the swords and came down on his two opponents with massive force. The ground ruptured in a fiery blast of power, Rending everything around the area to nothing. "You fool, you'll kill us all!!!" shouted Kier as he was swept up into the chaos. "If it means protecting Mari... then so be it!" shouted Jiino as he grabbed another sword. "Get ready you pieces of shits!!! Here comes round two!!!" Jinno began dartin around at blinding speed tearing through Kier and Giest. "Make your way to hell!!!" shouted Jiino as he grabbed the last sword, swinging it with everything he had. The blade tore everything in its path to shreds catching Kier and Giest in the full blunt of it.

In a blinding flash of light, in that very instant, the battle was over. Kier and Giest were no more. Amidst the destruction stood a heavily wounded Jiino. He to could not escape the destruction of his own power. "Yeah... sorry Mari... think I kinda... over did it..." said Jiino as he collapsed on the ground.
Jiino gazed at the damage he had done. "Heh... Mari would be really pissed if she saw me like this..." muttered Jiino.

"Your right... I am..." said Maribo as she stood over Jiino. "But im willing ot wait until your well enough to not die for what I have in store for you." Maribo knelt down taking Jiino by the hand. "You ok... you look like hell..." she muttered. "Nothing special was just flexing my muscles... you know me." said Jiino has he coughed up blood. "You damn Baka..." Maribo muttered. "She pulled a Flask from her belt and uncorked it. "Cant let you die here..." she muttered as she dabbed the liquid in the bottle onto a small piece of cloth. "It'll sting... just letting you know now" she said as she place the damp cloth on Jiino's chest. "GAH DAMNIT, that hurts like hell Mari!" shouted Jiino. "Shut-up... you decided to get hurt, now reap what you sow... you better be thankful I decided to heal you in the first place..." said Maribo.

"Yeah I am, but... does it have ot hurt so much?" Jiino asked. "Yes... yes it does..." said Maribo as she turned the bottle over spillingthe contents on Jiino. Jiino let out a blood curdling scream. "Do you get off on other peoples pain!!?" Jiino shouted. "Yes... now shut-up and let me work..." said Maribo. "Did you see Sakagami?" Jiino asked. Maribo looked around her. "No where is she?" she asked. "I dont know... she just ran off, could have really used her help..." said Jiino. "Ran off... you didnt try to stop her?" Maribo asked. "Was a little busy trying not to die and stuff..." said Jiino. "Can you move?" Maribo asked. "Yeah-no.... im not going anywhere for a while it seems." said Jiino.

Elsewhere...

"Why wont you hold still!!!!" shouted Sakagami as she directed a rather large Nen Dragon towards Alice. "Alcie was doing the best she could to say out of Sakagami's strike zone. It had not been a successful attempt. Sakagami's attacks had taken there tole on the Necromancer. "Saka, please listen to me. You have to snap out of it now!!!" shouted Alice. Sakagami had let the darkness completely take over her. There was no saving her at this point, but Alice wanted to try anyway. She really didnt want ot resort to ending Sakagami's life. "If you would just stop moving, why... why are you so damn annoying? Even your movement pisses me off. Just... die already... Mari doesnt need you anymore..." said Sakagami. Alice shook her head. "Your really leaving me with no other choice are you..." said Alice.

"If thats the case..." muttered Alice as Ballacre slowly appeared behind her. "I only hope Maribo will forgive me for what im about to do...."
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 am

"If thats the case..." muttered Alice as Ballacre slowly appeared behind her. "I only hope Maribo will forgive me for what im about to do...."

"I'll give your soul peace.." muttered Alice. Alice snapped her fingers and Nickolas appeared before her. Sakagami cracked her knuckles as she slowly walked towards Alice. "Damn demon... calling upon the likes of the underworld..." said Sakagami. "That may be, but im not the one who allowed some child to corrupt my own will, Sakagami, I wish there was another way to end this, but..." Alice paused for a moment. "But to allow Maribo to see you like this... would be to cruel." said Alice.

Alice charged toward Sakagami. Swinging down her weapon which in turn Ballacre followed. Sakagami lept to the side barely dodging the giant blade. She then returned in kind with a rather large, rather dark nen cannon that sent Alice flying across the street. Alice slowly got to her feet, coughing up blood. "Ugh... that didnt look like nen energy..." said Alice. "Has the darkness corrupted her very power?" Alice clapped her hands and Nicolas appeared before her again. "Why are you just loitering around, Help me damnit!" shouted Alice. Nicolas nodded as he vanished in a cloud of smoke.

Alice let a sigh slip out. "Good help is so hard to find these days..." she muttered. "Ballacre... I Intend to end this quickly before Maribo shows up. Ballacre nodded slowly as he gazed at Sakagami. "Well then... shall we continue nen?" said Alice as she began walking towards Sakagami. "I assure you, it will be painless, somewhat..." Sakagami let out a laugh "Thats funny coming from someone on the receiving in of this beating." said Sakagami. "Its a shame..." said Alice. "I know I cant save you yet... I feel reluctant to do this, Nicolas NOW!" Nicolas appeared behind Sakagami, a black web appeared on the ground around her feet, immobilizing her entire body.

"What is this!" Sakagami shouted. As Sakagami struggled to get free. Alice stood infront of Sakagami, she reached for the headband on Sakagami's head slowly pulling it off. "I'm sorry Sakagami, I really am." said Alice as gently kissed the headband. "Ballacre..." Alice muttered as she turned away. Ballacre held his giant sword over his. "Forgive me... Maribo" muttered Alice. Ballacre swung the sword down. The sword stopped just short of Sakagami's face. "What is the meaning of this!!?" shouted Alice. Nittis had grabbed Alice breakin her link with Ballacre. "Ms. Alice you cant, thats Saka, you cant kill her!" shouted Nittis. "NittisStop it! This has to be done, Ballacre!!!" Alice shouted. Ballacre rasied his blade again.

"Ms. Alice no, im begging you please dont..." said Nittis. "Child... tthis is the only way left now. She's beyond saving." said Alice as she pushed Nittis down. "Ballacre do it!" Nittis quickly jumped to her feet. "I wont let you Ms. Alice." shouted Nittis as she took her Florea and fired it at Alice hitting her in the back. "What in the.." shouted Alice as she fell to the ground, Her body in shock from the Florea.
Ballacre soon vanished as well as Nicolas and his web. "Nittis.... why... you idiot, she'll kill us both now..." said Alice. "She wont, I know Saka woulnt do this." said Nittis. Sakagami slowly walked towards the two. "Is that a fact?" said Sakagami as struck Nittis causing her to fall to the ground. "You shouldnt have interfered Nittis. Now share the same fate as Alice." said Sakagami.

"Forgive... my friend..." said Maribo as she placed the palm of her hand on Sakagami's back. "Florea..." she muttered as a surge of light light pushed ts way through Sakagami's mid section. "I truly am sorry... I should have took care to watch over you better..." said Maribo. Sakagami fell to the ground. "Im sorry... Saka..." said Maribo, tears in her eyes. Sakagami looked up towards Maribo. "Mari... is that you?" muttered Sakagami. "Yes, im here Saka." said Maribo as she knelt down next to Sakagami. "Hey... jailbait... sorry, I look real bad right now dont I?" Sakagami asked. "Yeah... yeah you do, I turn my back for a few minutes and you go and get yourself messed up." said Maribo. "Sorry about that... dont know what came over me but... thanks for bringing me back to my senses." said Sakagami as she began coughing up blood.

Maribo placed her hand on Sakagami's cheek. "Time to rest Saka, I'll handle things from here." said Maribo. Sakagami began closing her eyes. "Do me a favor.... make that little brat pay for this alright?" said Sakagami. "Alright Saka..." said Maribo. Sakagami laughed to herself. "Dont you dare... start crying for me." said Sakagami. "Saka... im so sorry it ended like this..." said maribo as she held Sakagami's lifeless body in her arms. Tears running down her face. "Mari..." muttered Nittis.

Maribo slowly got to her feet. "its ok little one. Im ok..." said Maribo as she began helping Alice up. "Can you stand Alice?" Maribo asked. Alice shook her head. "I need a minute, Nittis hit me pretty hard." said Alice. "Nittis scratched the back of her head. "Sorry Ms. Alice." she said. Alice placed her hand on Nittis head letting out a sigh. "Sakagami... though I didnt know her for long, she was a valued friend... im truly sorry Maribo. Maribo wiped the tears from her face. "Alice can you help me bury her at least... I dont want to leave her body out like this..." said Maribo. "Of course... um... what happened to Jiino?" Alice asked. "He's nearby... infact... Nittis head back to the plaza and get him." said Maribo.

Nittis nodded and took flight on her broom. Maribo looked down at Sakagami's body. "Damn you Rei..." said Maribo.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 am

Maribo led Alice to a nearby meadow just outside of the village. "Here... this seems to be a good spot." said Maribo pointing to a small clearing. Alice placed Sakagami's lifeless body on the ground. "I'll dig... you rest for now Maribo." said Alice. Maribo nodded as she looked towards the village. "Aw there they are." said Maribo. Nittis and Jiino were walking up the trail to where Maribo and Alice were.
Nittis landed her broom a few feet from Maribo. "Found him Mari, he sure took his time though." said Nittis.

"Gimmie a break, im still hurting here..." said Jiino. Jiino looked down at Sakagami. "Damn Nittis wasn't kidding..." said Jiino. "Hey Jiino.." Maribo muttered. "Could you help Alice.." Jiino nodded. "Dont even have to ask." he said. "Thanks, um... if you'll excuse me then.." said Maribo as she turned to walk away. "Where are you going?" Alice asked. "I just need to clear my head." Said Maribo as she walked away. Alice turned to Nittis. "Child could you go with her?" she asked. Nittis nodded as she ran after Maribo.

Mairbo slowly made her way to the top of a small hill. The sun was slowly setting for the day as a gentle breeze caressed Maribo's face. "Why... why did it have to be Saka..." she muttered. "Damn it why!" said Maribo as she collapsed to her knees. "I didnt want to lose my best friend..." she muttered. Tears began to run down her face. She tried to wipe them away, but it was a useless cause. "It hurts..." said Maribo. "If this keeps up, i'll end up alone again..." Maribo slammed her fist to the ground. "At this rate, doesnt matter what I do, how am i suppose to beat her, I cant do it alone and we already lost Saka..." said Maribo.

Nittis was sitting not to far from where Maribo was. It had been the first she had seen Maribo ever cry. For Nittis, someone who looked up to Maribo, it was a shock to see someone she saw as a strong individual break down like this. "Maribo..." said Nittis. Maribo jumped up, wiping away her tears. "Damn it Nittis, eves dropping is rather rude!" shouted Maribo. Nittis placed her hands on her hips. "You really gonna try to act like that now?" Nittis asked. Maribo slowly turned to Nittis. "Please, just leave me be child." said Maribo. "Sorry teach, not this time, I may not be that smart, heck, im pretty dumb but... even I know when someone is hurting." said Nittis.

"You just gonna give up now, after coming this far?" Nitti asked. "Never said I was giving up..." said Maribo. "Im just tired... eternity sucks... and im kinda at that..." said Maribo as she began to trail off.
Nittis tilted her head to the side. "Its nothing... really." said Maribo. "Liar!" shouted Nittis. Maribo looked away. "I dont know what your talking about." said Maribo. "Your a terrible liar Maribo." said Nittis. "Your hurting, and you feel like no one else should shelter this burden but you! You suck Mari!" said Nittis. Maribo was caught off guard by Nittis crude, but harsh words. "If your hurting why wont you let us help you!!?" said Nittis

Nittis ran to Maribo wrapping her arms around her. "Let go of me..." muttered Maribo as she began to cry. "Maribo we wouldnt have came all this way, if it wasnt for your sake... so why not let us help you for once. You were always there for us back in Arad... always watching from behind the scenes, making sure things never went wrong. We never asked for help yet you were always there. So why is it so hard for you to accept help when you need it?" said Nittis. Maribo began to cry again. "Let go of me Nittis." Said Maribo. She began to push away from Nittis. "Im not gonna let you go Maribo..." said Nittis. "Cant believe a child is lecturing me... let alone Nittis." said Maribo. She pinched Nittis on the arm, causing Nittis to let go. "Just let me be..." said Maribo. "But... we just want to help." said Nittis. Maribo stepped back a bit. "Yes I know... I know that, and im sorry." said Maribo. Maribo slumped to the ground.

"This whole trip has been one pain in the ass after another..." said Maribo. Nittis sat next to Maribo. "You only say that because of Saka..." said Nittis "Other then the psycho twin sister and stuff... its been pretty swell. You have to remember Saka came here for you. She was willing to put her life on the line for you. She was a true friend Mari, and you should be proud of her, She wont be able to rest in peace if she looks down at us from heaven and your still moping around." said Nittis.

Maribo took a deep breath. "Your such a simple child Nittis." said Maribo. Nittis giggled poking Maribo on the cheek. "I may be simple, but that doesnt mean I cant be a smart person from time to time." said Nittis. "I dont know about tha smart part..." said Maribo. Nittis frowned, "Well ouch teach..." said Nittis.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:36 am

Maribo and Nittis returned to the others shortly after. Maribo was still wiping the tears from her eyes. "Hey... you guys done already?" she asked. Jiino looked up." Yeah just finishing..." he said. "So... what do we do now?" Alice asked. Maribo looked away. "We go and finish this, once and for all." Said Maribo as she turned away. "Look im not gonna sugarcoat it... chances are were all gonna die when we finally face Rei." said Maribo wit ha sigh. "So if you want out... I suggest you do so now..." Jiino and Alice stood up. "Yeah like we got anything better to do.." said Jiino "No way im lettin you go alone... you cant seem to get your own ass out of trouble for some dumb reason."

"Maribo, after everything you've done for me, why would I let you walk into the gates of hell alone?" said Alice. "Eh, Alice why do you have to say it like that?" said Maribo. "Geez you come off as some valiant white knight sometimes I swear..." said Maribo. Maribo nodded to herself, "What about you Nittis?" she asked. "Yeah im going to, I may not be able to do much, but i'll give it all I got." said Nittis. Maribo patted Nittis on the head. "Glad to see I have friends who are so.... reckless... usaully I frown upon such recklessness, but... well lets just say that its a true blessing to have people like you in my life." said Maribo.

"Out of all the lives ive been forced to live... this is the first time... that I dont want my life to end..." said Maribo to herself as she turned away and snapped her fingers. "Now then... I guess I better go ahead and let it out." A large dimensional rift opened in front of her. "Whoa, Mari, how'd you do that?" Nittis asked. "Sorry Nittis this isnt something you can learn..." said Maribo letting out another sigh. "Im guessing this is your true power huh Maribo?" said Alice. "Alice... this is nothing compared to what im gonna do soon... This is why I asked if any of you wanted ot back out of this. Im a bit rusty, havent used this power in over 500 years. Truth be told... im a little scared, but I have a strange... sense of bloodlust. Guess after all this time im still a little she-devil of a human..." said Maribo. "Now then... lets go give my sister the long overdue ass whoopin coming to her..." said Maribo as she stepped through the rift.
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:31 am

The group stepped through the rift and found themselves in Rei's pocket dimension. The air was cold and still. "Well... no going back now." said Maribo. She turned to the others. "Were on Rei's turf now, I think its obvious already but... be careful..." said Maribo. Jiino shrugged, "How bad can it be, four against one." said Jiino. Maribo sighed as she began to walk. "Its gonna be bad, trust me. Hope my mother is ok, she stayed behind when I made my escape last time." said Maribo. Nittis and Alice had stepped through the rift just as it had begun to close. "Oh wow, this place looks awesome!" said Nittis. "Its... interesting... to say the least." said Alice. "So where is Rei suppose to be?" Jiino asked.

"The center... thats where she'd need to be for the immortality ritual." said Maribo. "Alright, but what if the ritual is already complete?" Nittis asked. "Dont bet on it..." said Maribo. "She's missing one important ingredient..." Nittis turned to Maribo. "Which is?" she asked. "Me... the end of my life at her hands will make her truly immortal., at the moment, im the only one who can kill her." said Maribo. "So the plan is, we go in, kick her ass, and you deliver the final blow?" Jiino asked. "Simply put... yes." said Maribo. "Good we can skip the long as explanation then." said Jiino as he cracked his knuckles.

The group made there way to the center of the pocket dimension. The vast emptiness was rather unsettling. "So many years... yet nothing has changed." said Maribo. "Come again?" Jiino asked.
"Rei and I created this place so long ago. Its funny, it started out as something that only we could enjoy. Funny how things turned out in the end." said Maribo. "Yes those certainly were good times werent they little sister..." said Rei sitting atop a small ledge in front of the group. A small glass of wine in her hand and a sinister smile on her face. "Here I was thinking, i'd have to go through ALL the trouble of finding you... and her you are falling right into my lap. Oh the cruel irony, or is that luck... I dont know I often times get them confused." said Rei with a laugh.

Rei eyed Maribo, "Oh dear sister, I do hope your not getting any notions of saving the day and stopping me or whatever heroes do these days..." said Rei. Maribo clenched her fists. "Sister... im warning you, be a good little girl and come along quietly... I so do wish to finish our little game." said Rei. "Game, this isnt a game Rei, and I will stop you!" shouted Maribo. Rei laughed, "Oh but it is Isolde... its always been a game... and in this game... there are no happy endings." said Rei. Maribo glared back at Rei. "Where is mother..." she asked.

"Oh that woman... she's around here... and there... you know, after ripping her apart for so long I lost track on where she ended up. Oh but dont worry, im sure shes pulling herself together somewhere. Kinda hard to kill a roach ya know..." said Rei. "You demented demon..." Maribo muttered. "As much as I would love to go back and forward wit hyou Isolde... I must prepare. I do trust you'll be there shortly... oh but this little party is invite only..." said Rei as she snapped her fingers. Sybil appeared beside her master. "Oh Sybil be a dear and thin out the herd..." Said Rei. "As you wish my master..." Sybil replied. Sybil jumped from the ledge landing a few feet from Maribo and the others. "Do you wish for me to do harm to lady Isolde?" Sybil asked. Rei began laughing. "As long as you dont kill her its fine." said Rei as she stood up. She snapped her fingers again and a portal opened. Rei began stepped into the portal dissapearing from sight.

"Damnit all she does it run!" shouted Maribo as she began to run after Rei. Sybil stepped in front of her. "Forgive me Lady Isolde... but I have my orders." said Sybil. Sybil raised her blade. "I see I need ot teach this little rogue a lesson once again..." said Alice as she stepped in front of Maribo. "Guess the beating I gave you last time wasnt enough..." Maribo shook her head. "Alice what do you think your doing?" she asked. "Clearing the way, isnt it obvious... get going Maribo... i'll handle things from here..." said Alice. Maribo shook her head again. "No if we fought her together..."

Alice interrupted Maribo, placing her hand on Maribo's head. "If we all fought we'd just exhaust ourselves... you need to be at full power to take on your sister. Now go... this wont take long." said Alice. She looked to Jiino. Jiino simply nodded grabbing Maribo by the arm. "Lets Go... Alice has everything covered here." said Jiino. As Maribo ran off with the others, she glanced over her shoulder at Alice who had begun calling forth Ballacre. "Now then... shall we finish what we started back in the cavern?" Alice asked. Sybil cracked a smile. "In all honesty... this is what I was hoping for said Sybil as she lunged at Alice.

"Maribo, Alice is going to be alright... I know she will." said Jiino as he let go of Maribo's arm once they were at a safe distance. Maribo rubbed her arm. "Yeah I know... you didnt have to tug my arm so hard though." she said. Nitts was gasping for air. "So.. much... running, not use to this..." she said. Jiino scratched his head. "Why didnt you just... ya know ride your broom?" Jiino asked. Nittis stood up straight for a sec. "Oh your right!" said Nittis as she pulled out her broom, sitting on it as it hovered in the air. Maribo shook her head. "She's.... so simple..." said Maribo. "Anyway... were not to far from the center." she said. "Alright then... lets get going." said Maribo.

As Maribo turned and took a step. Something flew by her barely grazing her cheek and hitting the ground behind her. "Wha... what was that..." she said as she wiped the blood from her cheek. "Well now... I must be getting old... so thought I was gonna get ya right between the eyes." said Axel as he walked towards the group. "Heya jail bait... how ya been?" said Axel. "You again!!?" shouted Maribo. "Yep... me... im so glad I found you. I was hoping I catch you before you got to Rei." said Axel.
"Its that weird guy again.." said Nittis. "Hey now dont say stuff like that... I might just get offended and... kill you... at any rate... hand over the witch, I got a date with eternal life and I need her to do it." said Axel. Jiino unsheathed his sword. "Bastard... who the hell do you think you are?" he said.

"Just what are you planning Axel..." said Maribo. "Oh im SO glad you asked. You see... ive been real busy... all my planning and scheming... all my hard work, its all about to pay off. From one immortal to another... I need you... to kill your sister and complete the ritual... and give me true immortality... afterwards... well lets just say you wont suffer for very long." said Axel. "you idiot!" Maribo shouted, what makes you think i'd even go through with the ritual?" said Maribo. "Well... im glad you asked tha tas well... as you know im somewhat immortal, thanks to your sister... so, whats stopping me from killing your little boyfriend and half assed mage over there? I mean they cant kill me..." said Axel. "Bastard..." said Maribo. "I'll never help you realize your goals..." said Maribo. Axel laughed as he drew his gun. "Not like im giving you a choice little lady." he said as he pulled the trigger.

There was a loud bang. Maribo flinched and closed her eyes for a second, expecting to feel the intense pain of being shot. "What..." she muttered as she opened her eyes. She looked down at her chest. "He... missed?" "Come on jail bait... I dont miss. Wasnt aiming at you this time though..." said Axel as he pointed at Jiino who had barely managed to deflect the bullet with his katana. "Theres no way in hell... im gonna let you hurt Mari, immortal or not... I bet you'll have a hard time doing anything if I cut you apart now will ya.." said Jiino.

"Jiino are you crazy? He can only die by my or my sisters hand. You dont stand a chance!" shouted Maribo. "Eh.. shouldnt be much a problem... its two against one to begin with." said Nittis as she removed her pink hat from her head. "Kids gloves coming off... Sorry Mari, but... this obvious this man cant be allowed to go any further." said Nittis. "Looks like everything rides on you to stop Rei." Maribo grabbed Jiino's arm. "I cant, I cant do this alone!" said Maribo. Jiino gently pushed Maribo away. "Yes you can... You go on ahead, we got this." said Jiino. "Besides... I dont lose."

Maribo was reluctant to leave her friends behind. Especially against someone like Axel. Nittis nudged Maribo. "Mari its gonna be alright." said Nittis as she placed her pink hat on Maribo's head. "Dont worry I got Jiino's back." Maribo took the hat from her head. "Your hat..." she muttered. "Funny thing.. I always wore that thing to give me good luck... I think you need it more, now get going. I look forward to seeing you again." said Nittis as she shoved Maribo. "Alright... when I get back you two better not be dead!" Maribo shouted as she hopped on her broom and took flight. "Hey where the hell you think your going!!? shouted Axel as he aimed at Maribo. Jiino quickly swung his katana striking the gun from Axel's hand. "Hey your fights with me ya bastard!" shouted Jiino. Axel drew his other gun. "Damnit... never liked you ghost knights...." said Axel.

Maribo was well on her way to the center of the pocket dimension. "So in the end... Its just me... I know that they are gonna be alright but... can I do this..." Maribo muttered to herself. Nearing the center, Maribo could sense the dark Aura from Rei. "Well here we go..." said Maribo as she landed. She took her broom in her hand, taking a few steps forward. "Oh ho! Isolde you finally made it." said Rei. Maribo immediately tossed a Lava potion towards Rei who jumped out of the way as if she knew Maribo would open with that attack. "So... predicable... come now Isolde... dont feel like talking? No? Thats fine... I mean the sooner I finish you off, the sooner this world will be mine." said Rei. "You sicken me Rei..." said Maribo. Rei laughed as she played with one of the locks of her hair. "well then... shall we begin?" said Rei. As she disappeared and reappear in front of Maribo. "Come lets dance my dear sister!" Rei Shouted. "Its about time, was getting tired of listening to you go on and on!" shouted Maribo.

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East XGG6d
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Maribo immediately tossed a rather large lava potion at Rei, the potion exploded just a few inches from her creating a giant ball of fire. "Come now little sis... you have to be a little faster.." said Rei as she appeared behind Maribo. Maribo spun around quickly jumping just out of Rei's reach. She knew if Rei got her hands on her it would be over in a split second.

"Oh are we playing tag now little sis?" Rei shouted. Maribo grinned, "Yeah play tag with this!" she shouted as she summoned Florea who then darted off in a zig zag pattern at Rei hitting its mark. A Hot burst of light sent Rei flying before landing on the ground wit ha sickening thud. "Oh my, what a joy this is, wouldnt you agree Isolde?" said Rei as she slowly got to her feet. She seemed un-phased by Maribo's attack. "Really now... is that it?" Rei asked. Maribo wiped away a bead of sweat from her face. "Thats just great, not only is she annoying but she's overpowered as well..." said Maribo. "Oh dear sister... I surely hope you brought more then some simple potions and magic tricks... then again you were always second best in my shadow... i'd advice you not hold still... or you might get fried to crisp..." said Rei as she snapped her fingers.

A bolt of lightning hit a few inches from Maribo, causing a small explosion. Maribo jumped on her broom just in time to avoid it. She could hear the sizzling sound of electricity from the charred ground below. Maribo didnt have time to catch her breath however as another bolt of lightning whizzed by her. She could feel the intense heat as she barely managed to get out of the blast radius. Rei began to drop more and more bolts of lightning giving Maribo no time to counter. "Whats the matter sister!!? Wheres that resolve? That determination, how do you plan on beating me if you wont fight back anymore!!?" shouted Rei. "Damn it, guess I have no choice, man.. this is gonna hurt..." Maribo muttered. She flew at full speed towards Rei. Just as she got within arms length Maribo whipped out a giant flyswatter. With every ounce of strength, she broguth the swatter down on Rei just as another Bolt struck her in the back. Both sisters crashed into the ground sending up a huge dust cloud.

"Well... that... certainly hurt a little..." Rei muttered as she waved her hands creating a huge gust of wind blowing the dust away. Maribo slowly got up, her clothes were slightly charred after that last attack. Rei was still trying ot pick herself up from off the ground. "Oh no you dont!" Shouted Maribo as she threw another lava potion which exploded right on top of Rei. "Stay down..." said Maribo as she staggered towrds her sister, tossing potion potion after potion at her, each exploding right on top of her. "You are not getting back up, not this time!" Shoutrd Maribo as she summoned the giant swatter bringing it down on Rei over and over. "I wont let you.. im tired of this, tired of the running, I really hope it would never come to this. Die... just die already!" she shouted as she summoned an ice drill dropping it directly on top of Rei. The drill exploded on impact sending Making Maribo stagger back a bit.

Maribo's breathing was labored. AS she struggled to catch her breath. She could see a image in the dust cloud from the explosion. "I said dont get back up!" Maribo shouted as she got ready to toss another lava potion. "You done yet..." said Rei as she lunged at her sister. Maribo didnt have time to throw the lava potion as Rei got her hands around Maribo's neck. "That hurt... you little cow..." Rei muttered as she lifted Maribo off the ground. "Dont you think... for a second... that theres any chance of you getting the best of me..." Rei muttered. "Let me go..." Maribo muttered. Rei's grip tightened around Maribo's neck. "Sure thing..." Said Rei as she let Maribo go. The young witch fell to the ground gasping for air.

An evil smile came across Rei's face. "Oh dear sister..." she muttered as she kicked Maribo in the face sending her sliding across the ground." A trail of blood ran down Rei's face. "Dear sister... how dare you make me bleed... how... DARE you..." said Rei as she snapped her fingers and a bolt of lightning struck Maribo. "You acutally hurt me..." said Rei as she snapped her fingers again and another bolt of lightning hit Maribo. Maribo struggled to get to her feet. "Im not done yet..." she muttered. Rei slowly began to walk toward Maribo. "Yes... you are sister..." sair Rei as she dissapeared and reapeared behind Maribo. Maribo spun around just in time for Rei to slam her hand into Maribos chest piercing through to her heart. "Look what I got.." said Rei as she wrapped her hand around the witches heart. "Thats game... dear sister..." Maribo began coughing up blood as she struggled to get free of Rei. "See little sister... this is how it ends... It wasnt a question of who was stronger... or who had more resolve... you.. were fated to die here..." Said Rei as she clamped her fist, crushing Maribo's heart. Maribo took one final gasp of air as she went limp. Rei caught her sister in her arms.

"See... this is fate... you cant fight it..." said Rei. "Finally... after a eternity... true immortality..." said Rei as she could feel the power swelling up inside of her. "I must thank you dear sister... I couldnt have done it without you..." she said. Rei looked over her shoulder. "Still alive... huh mother?" said Rei. Maribo's mother slowly staggered towards Rei. "You didnt..." she muttered. "Hello mother... sorry about Isolde... she's being rather rude not greeting you properly..." said Rei as she swung Maribo's lifeless body around as if she she was dancing with it. "Damn you Rei... your own flesh and blood... have you no shame?" said Maribo's mother.

"Shame... what the hell do I need shame for? I am immortal! What need do I need shame for? Im about to make every mortal on earth bow before me... and you ask me if I have no shame? You.. idiot..." said Rei as she dropped Maribo's body on the ground. Rei took a step forward. "Mother... this would be... the third time, ive had the pleasure of killing you?" said Rei. Maribo's mother remained silent. "Heh... speechless for once huh?" said Axel as he slowly came up behind Rei dragging Nittis and Jiino along.
"Ah, Axel... there you are you weasel..." said Rei. "Sorry doll, These two kinda held me up" said Axel as he dropped Jiino and Nittis on the gorund. "There still alive... Axel... thats just lazy..." said Rei. "Eh... i'll take care of em just as soon as I take care of you..." said Axel. Rei started laughing. "Whats so funny?" said Axel.

"Oh nothing, its just... I knew you were going to try something like this..." said Rei as she turned to face Axel... "Yes... ive known from the beginning.." Axel took a step back. "Come now Axel... a little weasel like you... you honestly didnt think I planned for this... I have something... very special in mind for you..." said Rei. Wit ha simple wave of her hand a sharp gust of wind hit Axel slicing his right arm clean off. "GAH!!! What the hell!!!" Axel Shouted. "Oh good it works... you see... I was planning to take you apart.. so... so slowly..." said Rei

Maribo's mother slowly began to step away. Making her way to her dead daughters body. "You crazy little..." muttered Axel as he fell to his knees in pain. Rei slowly walked over to Axel kicking him in the chest knocking him over. "Poor Axel... poor poor... stupid Axel" said Rei as she waved her hands again. Anotehr powerful gust of wind hit Axel cutting into his body. "Lets see how many pieces I can make" said Rei as she started using the wind to cut repeatedly into Axel.

At that moment, Alice made her way to the calamity. She immediately saw Rei standing over Axel. Jiino and Nittis were still unconscious. "Damn, not good..." she muttered as she surveyed the situation. Thats when she saw Maribo's lifeless body in her mothers arms. "Mari... oh god no..." she muttered as she darted off towards them. "what happened! What did you do!!?" shouted Alice as she pushed Maribo's mother away." "Not me... her...." said Maribo's mother as she pointed to Rei. "So all is lost then..." said Alice as she held Maribo in her arms. "Cant... a girl die in peace..." muttered Maribo as she placed her arm hand on Alice's cheek. "Your alive!!!" shouted Maribo. "Yeah... it was the only way to get her to stop hitting me... though... the hole in the chest... really hurts ya know..." said Maribo.

Maribo glanced over at her mother. "Hey mom... sorry about this..." said Maribo. Maribo's mother shook her head. "Its not your fault." she said. "So what do we do now... Im not immortal anymore... im on borrowed time now... nothing can kill Rei at this point." said Maribo. "Best we could do now... is try nd seal her away, thing is... she isnt going to hold still long enough for us to do so." said Maribo's mother. "Wait you can do that?" Alice asked "Yes but..." Maribo's mother paused. "Like I said she wont hold still long enough... Maribo slowly pushed Alice away as she began to get on her feet. "Fine... if you need her to hold stil then..." Maribo muttered. "Alice... my moms gonna open a rift to seal Rei away, its gonna pull at everything that isnt nailed down... do me a favor, grab Nittis and Jiino..." said Maribo.

"Mari.. what are you planning..." Alice asked. "Isnt it obvious... im pretty much dead anyway." said Maribo as she grabbed her chest. Blood was dripping at a steady pace onto the floor. "No way, i'll go In your place!" shouted Alice. Maribo turned to Alice. Forcing a smile through the pain. "Alice... you got your whole life ahead of you... besides... I cant carry Jiino and Nittis out of here now can I... im not gonna make it. You and I both know it... please just do this." said Maribo. "Your asking me to let you march t your death..." said Alice. "Yeah I know, you've been a good friend Alice, you all have.." Maribo muttered as she slowly staggered away. "But... I wont be returning home... I dont want any tears, no sad goodbyes, im doing this for everyone... Ive lived to long... to many lives to count." said Maribo as she slowly walked towards her sister. Alice darted off towards Jiino and Nittis. "It really has been one hell of a trip huh Mari..." Alice muttered to herself. "I'll be sure to tell everyone how you gave your life... for all of us."

"Well then... My dear sweet Isolde... you and you sister are going to hell... im sorry, im a terrible mother... I know, I truly wish there was another way but..." said Maribo's mother as she began opening the rift. "For now... this is goodbye"

"Oh come on Axel you cant die just yet, I could do this forever! Didnt know someone could bleed this much without dieing, bet you wish you never got mixed up with me. How's it feel... hows it feel not being able to die unless I say so?" shouted Rei. Axel had long since lost consciousness under the constant attacks from Rei. "Bleed you piece of trash!" Rei shouted. "Thats a flattering look Rei..." Maribo muttered. Rei spun around just as Maribo wrapped her arms around her. "What in the... how are you still alive. Im truly immortal, that means you shouldnt be..." shouted Rei.

"Could you shut up for a sec sis..." said Maribo as she tightened her grip on Rei. "You and I... were like two sides of the same coin ya know... if one of us is gonna go, the new both go..." Rei struggled to get free. "Let me go you mortal trash!" she shouted. "Nah... big sis... I love you... even though I want to tear your head off... i'll settle for a eternity in hell, come one big sis... lets go to hell together... im sure there holdin a special place for monsters like us..." said Maribo as she cracked a smile. A Giant Rift opened up at the sisters feet. Dark shadows quickly rose up grabbing at the two. "Look big sis... there welcoming us..." said Maribo. "No let me go, LET GO YOU PIECE OF TRASH!!!" Shouted Rei as she pushed Maribo away. However it was to little to late, the darkness had found its prey and began dragging the two inot the rift.

"I truly am... a terrible mother..." muttered Maribo's Mother. Alice, with Jiino and Nittis in tow was making her way to the portal that would take them home. She looked over her shoulder, glancing at the giant rift. She knew Maribo was in the middle of it. "Goodbye, my old friend..." Alice Muttered.

"This cant be happening..." Rei shouted as the shadows started pulling her into the rift. Maribo had lost consciousness, a smile on her face. "How dare you.. how dare you make that face at me!" Rei shouted.
As the rift dragged both sisters in. Maribo's mother began closing the Rift. "Rest in peace you two..." she said. Alice had made it to the portal, tossing Jiino and Nittis through before jumping through herself. The portal closed behind her just as she made it through. Landing on her knees she immediately burst into tears. It was finally over. Maribo just saved the world, at the cost of her own life. But still Alice couldnt help but cry.

When the others regained consciousness, Alice explained what had transpired. Jiino was devastated, the woman he loved was gone. Nittis not only lost her teacher, but her best friend. After everything they had been through, the thought that they could do nothing to save Maribo, was truly painful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next