Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maribo
Maribo

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Ten years had past, the seasons changed, life went on. On a dirt road. A much older, much more experienced Jiino walked alone on his way back home from a long journey. His terranite katana in hand. The last momento from the woman he loved. The weapon master was taking his time getting home, taking in the scenery around him. "Quite a sunset..." he muttered as he began walking again.

Jiino passed by the old oak tree that sit on the outskirts of town when he noticed a young girl sitting under it. "Hey... you know its not safe to be out here after dark..." said Jiino. The young girl had her back turned to Jiino. "I know..." she said. "Then maybe... you should think about finding a place to stay for the night?" Jiino asked. The girl seemed to be fiddling with an old broom. "You.. a witch or something?" Jiino asked.

"Yeah... first day as one..." said the girl Jiino scratched the back of his head. "Seriously though.. you should really find a inn to stay in, its not safe at night..." said Jiino. "I cant..." said the girl. "Why... whats stopping you, if you dont have any money, I dont mind paying for you..." said Jiino. "Im waiting for someone..." said the girl. "Huh... well I hope they get here soon." said Jiino as he began walking away. "Mom told me... that I should wait here... she said if I did the man of my dreams would show up to take me home..." said the girl as she stood up. "Not my problem kid..." said Jiino as he waved to the girl, his back still turned to her. The young girl place a pink hat onto her head. "Mister... whats your name..." said the girl. Jiino stopped slowly turning around. "Its Jiino..." he said as his eyes me the girls.

Jiino gasped, "It... cant..." he said struggling to get the words out.

"Jiino? What a silly name..." said the girl. "Well then Mister Jiino..."

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 1_1_12616933-1

"My named Maribo, its a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East   I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:34 pm

The End

Love knows no bound, even beyond death it is eternal...
Back to top Go down

I'll Catch up to You Someday: The Journey East
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2