Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Option to move all the crap on the left to the right.

Go down 
+6
MrsYoruichi
Joequel
Jinglestan
Squeezit
CrazedGamer
Marshy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshy
Marshy

Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. Empty
PostSubject: Option to move all the crap on the left to the right.   Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Basically what the title says; Have the option to move the start game, search, chat and latest topic boxes to the right side.
Back to top Go down
CrazedGamer
Admin
CrazedGamer

PostSubject: Re: Option to move all the crap on the left to the right.   Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:28 am

There isn't an option but I'll do it for now see if people get angry. Just to test it.
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Option to move all the crap on the left to the right.   Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:11 pm

im not angry but i dont like it
Back to top Go down
Jinglestan
Jinglestan

PostSubject: Re: Option to move all the crap on the left to the right.   Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:41 pm

chat left FTW
Back to top Go down
Joequel
Noobie
Joequel

PostSubject: Re: Option to move all the crap on the left to the right.   Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:30 pm

LEFT BACK NOA
Back to top Go down
MrsYoruichi
MrsYoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Option to move all the crap on the left to the right.   Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Ya it is just odd now cuz used to it on left.
Back to top Go down
sp0909
sp0909

PostSubject: Re: Option to move all the crap on the left to the right.   Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:48 pm

left...left left left left left left....
Back to top Go down
Jiino
プロムナードギルドの一人の刀のウェポンマスター
Jiino

PostSubject: Re: Option to move all the crap on the left to the right.   Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:34 pm

ô.õ ..... I disagree with this right sided thinking...Left only!
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Option to move all the crap on the left to the right.   Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Change..... it.... back......

*revs chain saw*
Back to top Go down
Marshy
Marshy

PostSubject: Re: Option to move all the crap on the left to the right.   Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:54 pm

If it was on the right to begin with, you guys wouldn't be complaining ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: Option to move all the crap on the left to the right.   Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:56 pm

i know i would, my laptop screen is not big enough to see both the section names and the chat...so having them all at the same side is very convinient for me =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Option to move all the crap on the left to the right.   Option to move all the crap on the left to the right. Empty

Back to top Go down

Option to move all the crap on the left to the right.
Page 1 of 1