Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!

Go down 
+4
Maribo
KIROV_reporting
Sophister
sp0909
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! Empty
PostSubject: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Well I'm holding this random competition for ALL of you guys. Guess which one of us will have a F gunner char to the level cap first! It only costs you to post in this thread. And you cannot vote for yourself.
The main prize is 1m. If more than one person votes for 1 person and he wins. the prize splits.
Example : Maribo and dxd votes for Jiino. Jiino wins, Maribo and dxd both gets 500k.

Now, first of all, which one of you would like to be voted? I'll only allow 10. So post here asap!
1. Sp
Voters :

2. Maribo
Voters :

3. Haven
Voters :

Voters :

Voters :

Voters :

Voters :

Voters :

Voters :

Voters :

And one more thing. If you are a person in the 10, you can still vote for other people in the 10. Just not yourself.

EDIT : This thing is for when F gunners come to dfo. NOT IN DNF/ARAD

Last edited by Tomz11 on Mon May 17, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
sp0909
sp0909

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:12 pm

defintly me,you know im a fgunner maniac
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:14 pm

and sp steps in as the first competitor!
People now can vote for sp.

Btw i forgot to mention, you can only vote ONCE. So in other words there are only 10% chance of you winning!

If someone hacks then they get disqualified. And they will turn into a very unhappy pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
Sophister
Sophister

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Question: Is that character have to be in KDNF? Or I can join by use a Arad Senki character?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Sophister wrote:
Question: Is that character have to be in KDNF? Or I can join by use a Arad Senki character?

No like when F gunners come to dfo. Sorry I didn't mention that.
Back to top Go down
KIROV_reporting
KIROV_reporting

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Sophister wrote:
we originals dont count lol
otherwise ur 57 guy is very ahead
and other than that, my 50 f launcher is
Back to top Go down
http://blog.naver.com/kirov139
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:57 pm

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Maribo added. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:52 pm

not me
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:54 am

probably not me, i get lazy too often
Back to top Go down
Havenchild
Havenchild

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:24 pm

I highly doubt, you guys could beat me in a normal PVE grind with no help. But most likely everyone's just gonna get help for duo king runs so virtually wouldn't everyone hit the cap at the same time?

Toss my name in there, I can own anyone in a pve grind.
Back to top Go down
smw232
smw232

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:12 pm

ill vote for haven cause meh i know itll take me ever or months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yoshi11xd.piczo.com

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:37 pm

I'm gonna cancel this since noone is joining.
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:53 am

BUT I WAS GONNA JOIN!
ok no i wasnt :/
Back to top Go down
Maribo
Maribo

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:03 pm

5 lvls to go
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:20 pm

50 levels to go! i'll win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!   Guess which one of us will get a  F gunner char to max level first! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess which one of us will get a F gunner char to max level first!
Page 1 of 1