Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)

Go down 
+5
bayareaboss
dcdfvr
sp0909
DXDemon
smw232
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) Empty
PostSubject: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Why and why not.
Back to top Go down
smw232
smw232

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:16 pm

skills vs money
ya need money to live
or be a farmer but to start you need money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yoshi11xd.piczo.com
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:16 pm

money is not the best thing in the world,
you need money to have the best things in the world tho
Back to top Go down
smw232
smw232

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:35 pm

DXDemon wrote:
money is not the best thing in the world,
you need money to have the best things in the world tho
yes but you need to have a start somehow
Back to top Go down
http://www.yoshi11xd.piczo.com
sp0909
sp0909

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:40 pm

with money you can buy the best thing in the world
Back to top Go down
dcdfvr
dcdfvr

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:32 pm

not the best of things in this wolrd but really needed for/to do/get alot of stuff
Back to top Go down
sp0909
sp0909

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:38 pm

If a child really is the best thing in the world,Pay a hooker with Money
Back to top Go down
bayareaboss
bayareaboss

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:56 am

"cash rules evrything around me CREAM get the money dolla dolla bill yall"
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:48 pm

sp0909 wrote:
If a child really is the best thing in the world,Pay a hooker with Money

also you need money to buy the child's love
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:52 pm

no i hate it.
but i want a lot of it.
Back to top Go down
CrazedGamer
Admin
CrazedGamer

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:55 pm

Everyone can say Money isn't the most important thing in the world but they are stupid. It is. If you have family but no money you're gonna starve and rip each other apart. If you have tons of money you'll most likely become too snobbish to care about each other. I am one of the few who was not affected by having money. I still think like a poor man though =/

Money is evil and great.
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:14 pm

money is the root of all evil
Back to top Go down
Sherlok
Sherlok

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) 13yqtlc
Back to top Go down
Squeezit
Squeezit

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:19 pm

obviously your pregnant
Back to top Go down
DXDemon
Newsman
DXDemon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Sherlok wrote:
Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) 13yqtlc

lol drunken sherlok
Back to top Go down
Metalyoshima
Newsman
Metalyoshima

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:38 pm

CrazedGamer wrote:
Everyone can say Money isn't the most important thing in the world but they are stupid. It is. If you have family but no money you're gonna starve and rip each other apart. If you have tons of money you'll most likely become too snobbish to care about each other. I am one of the few who was not affected by having money. I still think like a poor man though =/

Money is evil and great.
Hmm...Crazed has a good point...Better than what I could of came up with >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:23 am

Woah. Well first, the best things in the world are fought for, not won in a contest or monetarily gained. And hookers do not provide healthy children.
Anyways, money is quite the opposite of the best thing in the world. It's almost the worst. I accounts for our strife, disarray, and most of the world's conflicts.
Money is a flow object. The objective of money is not to own it, but possess the rewards that it brings. Therefore, money is not at all as great as it seems. Money is misleading, money is helpful to the wrong people, money cannot judge character. Money is the lifeblood of economy and every man's desire.
If we had no monetary system, things would be better off.

I know I'm completely scatterbrained about this topic, but there's a lot more to it than "money is good and I want money."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)   Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think money is the best thing in the world? (in your opinon)
Page 1 of 1