Promenade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Featured Song Here
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 100% Orange Juice Character Guide.
This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:34 am by Maribo

» Budget cookin'
This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:17 am by sp0909

» Promenade "Photo OP"
This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am by medikun

» Lets make November Animation month?
This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 am by Yden

» I've opened up my playlist
This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 am by sp0909

» Basic quest guide
This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 pm by Jinglestan

» Gibberish to Korean basic materials guide
This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm by Jinglestan

» Mabinogi(Beginner guide inside)
This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am by sp0909

» Final Fantasy XIV
This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm by Maribo

» 25% off Final Fantasy 14
This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 am by Yden

HTML5 Chat

This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daidarapochi
Daidarapochi

This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago Empty
PostSubject: This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago   This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:11 pm

So like, it's about our string of lovely forum mods. And you will draw a comic of it, because I think it's entertaining.

FIRST, we have -Hime-. Nexon Managaer guy tells her she has to me a moderator for the new game coming out, and she has high hopes! Insert classic post and a few weeks of moderating, she is overwhelmed by the awesome that was the DFO Promenade sexytion. In comes the hero of our story, Tibs, all muscley and superheroic and such. He does a fantastic job, being all Tibsy, but then he gets an urgent message from outer space, saying he must rescue a planet of kittens in a far away galaxy. Insert him flying through the ceiling all heroic with a trail of awesome behind him.

"GUESS WHAT HIME?" Says nexon manager, "YOU GET DFO AGAIN, ENJOY!" Insert crazy face and eye twitching action. She sticks her head out the window and sees a man walking by. She shouts down "HEY, YOU WANT A JOB?!" Mystery man shout "Sure! When do I start?!" "!NOW!" Little does Hime know- who is stretchy arming mystery man up through the window like a baws- that mystery man is actually JUSTIN WONG. "Hi I'm Just-" "Don't care, deal with these people" And so he does.

One day, Chun Li kidnaps justin (or something), so -Hime- breaks the tragic news to the DFO forums. Soon after, the tragic news that -Hime- must once again moderate DFO is relayed to her, and insert table flip with @#$%&#$#&@ Spewing from her unclean mouth.

FIN for now.

Of course, what would a post of mine about you drawing something be without a little bit of MS PAIN ACTION?!

This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago DFOMODS

What have I done...?!
Back to top Go down

This is that idea I was talking a bout a few minutes ago
Page 1 of 1